Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BBAGURU is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2010

Angry MRF warrenty clam

Respected Sir/Mem,
    I am a Consumer of YAMAHA, currently using YAMAHA motor bike FZ-S (2009 MODEL). I bought YAMAHA motor bike FZ-S on 23 April 2009 from “JINDAR YAMAHA” B-294, SARASWATI VIHAR, PRITAM PURA OUTER RING ROAD NEW DELHI-110034. My Running was too low and I covered only 8000 K.M. on 23rd Feb. 2010 (10 Month). I was on YAMAHA FZ-S on state highway on a speed of 65-66 km my rear MRF tyer (140/60/R17 section tubeless) bursted out with an explosion without any cause. Lucky I survived a major accident . Then I fill that it is not fair because tyre was very costly. then I reported this problem to the Yamaha dealer, but as usual not only they reacted like ignorant but also didn’t do anything to care my problem but my BBA Exam is going on and lake of time, I could not take any action against MRF tyre Company so that I have to purchase new (MRF TYRE 140/60/R17) with 2 year warranty from “BALA JI TYRES (MRF TYRES EXCLUSIVE DEALER) E-7/493-94, SHANI BAZAR ROAD, SULTAN PURI, OPP. BANK OF BARODA, DELHI-110086. PH:- 011-25185485, 9350104492. but Again same thing happen on 26 sep. 2010 I had (1005 k.m) Drived on new tyre.I was on YAMAHA FZ-S a state highway on a speed of 60 km/hr then again my MRF rear tyre (140/60/R17 section tubeless) again busted out with an explosion without any cause and I again survived a major accident . Then, I again reported this problem to the Yamaha dealer, but as usual not only they reacted like ignorant but again also didn’t do anything to care my problem. I reported to “BALA JI TYRES (MRF TYRES EXCLUSIVE DEALER)” SHOW ROOM He tell me go to MRF show room then they not replace this tyre You should go to the CONSUMER COURT because MRF(140/60/R17 section tubeless) size tyer more then defective, then my friends those are using rear MRF tyre (140/60/R17 section tubeless) asked me MRF Company make defective and poor Quality tyre and 140/60/R17 is a defective tyer size they have already faced same problem, some one replace his tyre some not replace because they Repair their tyre other shop and MRF Company not replace Repair tyre so that They purchase other Company tyre in different size and those tyre is going on so good and better. Then I directly contact to the MRF people and send my tyre for inspection but their results are not only disheartening but when I talked to their service engineer he refused to take any kind of responsibility even if it might have coasted me my life . Then I asked them I will go CONSUMER COURT because it is my second tyre then MRF people asked me please not goes CONSUMER COURT. We will provide you new tyer at Rs. of Manufacturing Cost but I will go to CONSUMER COURT for help. Please Sir Help me I am very upset I was Purchase Scand new tyre by my college scholarship.

My Name is GURU SHRAN.
    Address:- R-619 Mangol Puri New Delhi – 110083
    Mobile No. 9871672868
    E-mail ID: - guru.indraprastha@gmail.com
    Bike No. DL-8S AT 0109 owner Name is Sh. Jeev Dhan.

Default complinet for tyre

R/sir
    I have purchased santro car from Deep Hyundai New Delhi on dated 27/3/2007 that has run about 24000 km now its one tyre is heavy bubbling .I contact your dealer Haryana Tyres,NIT Faridabad he has not given any satisfactory answer regarding this and told us for changing the tyre also ask to purchase the new tyre but tyre condition is good.

Please take necessary action regarding this and issue me a new tyre.

your early action inthis regard will be higly appricated

Yours faithfully,

Sanjay Taneja (Car Owner)
    House No.1217, Sector-3, Behind Tagore, School, Faridabad
    Phone: 9899143331- 9999370064

swapganvir Guest

Default Complain about the service of MRF T&S

I have purchase the tyre for Bajaj Discover from the MRF Tyres and service (Tyres and Service) for Rs.1380 on dated 6-Jan-2010.
    I visited to the showroom and told that the tyre is cracked. They told me that they can't do
    any thing that purpose, You just contact to head office. I am living in amravati so what I
    can do.

Swapnil Ganvir,
    22,B,Hardik Colony,
    Vidyut Nagar road,
    VMV Post,
    Amravati 444604(maharashtra)
    email- swapganvir@gmail.com
    cell-9921130589

Thumbs down comlaint against MRF TYRES. i am not at all statisfied with this service.

respected sir,

i'am akash gupta. i live in amravati,
    my address is gopal kirana, old cotton market road, amravati-444601.
    my contact no. is 09422918045

Nabeel usman Guest

Smile Comlaint Against MRF TYRES. I am not at all statisfied with this service

I bought a new “YAMAHA” FZ-S(Chassis no is ME121C067A2008912 Engine no is .21c600341), just before 4 months as bike was smooth and good in look, but after 3 months from the date of purchase of my bike an air bubble appeared over my front tyre , I went to show room and compliant for this .They observed the same and took the tyre for claim, but unfortunately yesterday i got call from a person who himself told he is calling from MRF tyre called to inform me about the rejection of my claim,

I want know then why this company provide warranty and guarantee for customer if they cant provide a good service even when it is a manufacturing fault of the company .Is there any LEGAL RIGHT For me an Indian to get consumer right.
    Nabeel usman,
    marwa house
    mundock
    mahe-673310
    mob.09895496801
    chassis no is ME121C067A2008912
    engine no is .21c600341

Thumbs down Tyre replacement

i am very regret to say that to take the warranty of tyres from mrf company is a very huge task and i am mentaly disturb due to your company and i am know convincing the peopls not to buy mrf tyres and i will do my job better than your company against you that you are cheating peoples for wrranty.&Your service engineer services at KHAMMAM is in pathethic condition.He requires kick of from your company.

R.SRINIVASA RAO

drklsampathkumar Guest

Default Over charging for MRF tyre at Kadapa

I want to complain against your MRF dealer at Kadapa in Andhra pradesh" CUDDAPAH TYRES"
    He overcharged for 145/70/R-13/zvts He charged Rs 2900 whereas it was preced rs 2441/ only.
    Please make sure that I get back the excess money paid to your dealer.
    My email ID is : sampath68@rediffmail.com.
    Tel: 08562-255366
    Mobile: +91-99898-69958
    Dr KL Sampath Kumar

Madhan.B Guest

Question Tyre Blast

I am very regret to say that to take the warranty of tyres from MRF company is a very huge task and i am mentally disturb due to your company, Your service engineer services at Bangalore is in pathetic condition. I bought a new “YAMAHA FAZER” , just before 6 months as bike was smooth and good in look, but after 4 months from the date of purchase of my bike, an blasted over my back tyre , I went to show room,they sent me to mrf service centre and compliant for this .They observed the same and rejected.I want to know then why this company provide such a warranty and guarantee for customer if they cant provide a good service even when it is a manufacturing fault of the company.kindly do needfull as soon as,
    Notification No-801181019
    Inspection Report-140/60R17REVZTL (S.I No-42007033910)
    Dated on 12-05-2011

Madhan.B,
    09945705832/09986013036
    Bangalore.

snitesh15 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

dear sir
    i am nitesh singh i have purchase a Tyre and tube from MRF dealer and after 1 days my tube got burst. and when i went to the dealer to complain against this and to change the tube but he refused to change ans said that you have to go to consumer forum for this. so sir plz do the needfull. because i want that mrf people should replace my tube as soon as possible.

dipakzodge1984 is offline Junior Member

I am using yamaha fzs since 11 month. But before a month I found that rear tyre of bike having bubble. So I am get back to showroom for claim but they reply and suggested to go the MRF tyre showroom. So I am reach to showroom and ask for same, they examine and submitted the tyre. And they are told me this tyre we will send to factory for final examination. You will have wait for two weeks. I agreed and get new tyre worth Rs 2900/- . But after 2 weeks am going back to showroom (MRF) they are returned my old tyre with complaint receipt but there is no reason mention on it. So I am call back to examiner to ask reason behind rejection of tyre. They replies there are we found 3 punctures due to this tyre gets bubble. But I am not satisfied with this reason and come back. Now please suggest me to what to do. And I dont know where I have to go to Yamaha showroom or MRF showroom?
    Notification No. 801356215 dated 04/11/2011
    140/60R17REVZ-REP TL (Sl.no.40131634910)

Dipak Zodge
    Last edited by dipakzodge1984; 12-17-2011 at 05:32 PM.

M.M.Qazi Guest

Default MRF 140/60R17 Complen

Respected Sir/Mem,
    I am a Consumer of YAMAHA, currently using YAMAHA motor bike FZ-S
    (2010 MODEL). I bought YAMAHA motor bike FZ-S on 09 july 2010 from
    “MANMAD,MAHARASHTRA. My Running was too low and I covered only 19000
    K.M. on 21rd JUNE 2012. I was on YAMAHA FZ-S on state
    highway on a speed of 65-66 km my rear MRF tyer (140/60/R17 section
    tubeless) bursted out with an explosion without any cause. Lucky I survived a
    major accident .

MAHARASHTRA

Nitin Kalra Guest

Angry MRF ZSLK Tyre- Poor Quality Tyres and Customer Harrasment

Dear MRF Team,

Through this forum, i would like to formally lodge a complaint against MRF for cheating customers upon the bad quality of tyres supplied by reputed brand known as 'MRF'..upon which nation trust and even i trusted till today and trust ended badly with the response by company representative Mr. Raj posted at SCO 1022,Motor Market, Manimajra

The issue was bought into the notice of company through online write2us with registration number: Ref.No: 291/2012 on 4th Nov 2012.

Issue:

A cut on the tyre was noticed at the time when the air was getting refilled by M/S: Chawla filling station,phase 7,mohali on 26th October 2012..the technician (dealer of michelin)advised me to get the tyre replaced from MRF seeking a cut on this tyre

At that time,the tyres were drove only <100 kilometres

After despite attempts & followups with the seller (M/S: Batra Tyres,Sector 32,Chandigarh),i got no positive response and was told to speak to MRF directly on this issue...and then after 2 mails and 10 good days of ignorance..i got a call from Mr.Raj(MRF-employee) and was told to get in touch with him..he also has a concern that he can either meet between (9:30-10:15) or (4:00-4:30) only which is a major concern for corporate employees being working hours.

Despite of the genuine problem with the tyre and customer getting harrased,there has been no botheration by company reprentative to listen the customer..and had received not even a single call/mail/response from MRF on this issue between 15th October-6th Nov 2012.

On 6th Nov,I called up Mr.Raj and he told me to get the problematic tyre dismantled from Car Rim..for which i visited M/S: Batra Tyres and during dismantling i had to incurr the oss of 2 Studds of Car tyre mount and complete day for getting them refitted and financial loss of (Rs.500)...

Now,today(14th Dec) after 2.5 months of harrasment..when i managed to visit the MRF store...i am being told that the cut has been due to some glass piece and is not a manufacturing fault or issue..upon this when i replied Mr. Raj that the cut has been observed at the time when the tyre was drove only 2 days & <100 kilometres and was drove only in Chandigarh City from Sector 70 to IT Park, Chandigarh and the tyre had never touched any sharp/cutting edged thing.

Upon this Mr. Raj replied that the cut may happen everywhere,it may be city or offroad...

From this statement does MRF wants to declare that we need to sweep the road first before we drive the vehicle onto it...or we always need to stare at the road to see any micro material and not on the traffic while driving..I also want to ask the company reprentative that if this is the outcome of these tyres <100 kms & within the City,then i think there must be some restriction attached to these tyres not to drive these in village/offroad..?

From these statements,i think there is no fun of purchasing the tyres sold as "Good Tyres" with tags as MRF...i think we should instead purchase the tyres sold with lower costs and local brands.

Also,these statements broke my 10 year trust of going with MRF..i own a Maruti Zen on which i drove MRF ZVTS for 78000 Kms and got the tyres replaced from M/S Kamal Tyres,Sector 27 and these tyres were also replaced by MRF ZSLK pair only which were drove 55000kms..

Now,after 2 months of struggle, the complete story ended off in nothing, i am being told to get the tyre repaired at my cost and drive it..which is not acceptable to me since i have paid 3700 rs. for every tyre..i am pretty disturbed out of this matter and abide to file a complaint alongwith re-imbursment of financials pertaining to harassment,studd replacement & 2 odd days spent due to supply of poor quality tyres...

Also, i would be abide to give a add in newspaper on this issue alongwith Photographs and suggest other people to refrain purchasing MRF tyres.

I may be contacted at +91-98150-49193/ nitin.kalra@in.airtel.com.

Default wrong rejection of tyre claim

myself dr. lokesh aggarwal, living in dholpur rajasthan, braught a
    tyre 145/70/R/13 zvts last year from agra, geetanjali tyres.
    at present more than 60% rubber is present over it, hardly ten thousand km run.
    few days back we saw that the tyre has abt a feet, was deprived of its
    rubber at some place and also disfigurement of tyre was there, becoz
    of dat bubbling in car was there. unfortunately there is a small cut
    in tyre , but very far away frm the affected site, which could not be
    responsible for bad contd. of tyre as per tyre experts.
    we deposited the tyre at dholpur dealear mahaveer tyres for claim,
    they send the tyre to alwar for the same. but ppl there rejected the
    claim on behalf of small cut probablly very far away from the affected
    site.
    sir, i am planning to file a case in consumer court against the
    company for wrong decision becoz i am highly dissatisfied by ur
    descision.
    kindlly see the matter and do needful.
    date of claim was 21/9/13.
    tyre no. ? 44003433811
    A- 802288855

thanx a lot,

DR. LOKESH KU. AGGARWAL

Default Thank god I read this

Was just going to buy a MRF 140/60/R17 tyre but won't do this mistake now :P I will prefer CEAT

Price for both here in Chandigarh is - MRF Rs 2600, CEAT - Rs 2800

Default poor performance of mrf the tyre

I have been using a yamaha fazer byke with MRF 140/60/R17 Rear tyre. My byke ran only 10000 km and since then I have. Got annoyed of punctures. Every week I repair 2 punchers.now I want to change the tyre.can any one suggest me a good quality 140/60/70r size tyre of any other company.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Last Post: 07-15-2014, 04:31 PM
  2. J.K. Tyre
    By admin in forum Judgments
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 07:17 PM
  3. TV24 Shopee Poor product poor call center & poor service
    By n_wasnik in forum Electrical Appliances
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 07:15 PM
  4. Poor service by ucom (motorla's auth'd service partner)
    By sajeevmangalath in forum Mobile Handset