Thread: Refund of Cancelled ticket from Goibibo.com

Lavin Guest

Angry Refund of Cancelled ticket from Goibibo.com

I am Lavin Agrawal, living in Haridwar.
    I have booked a flight ticket from Delhi to Pune on 20th April, 2012.
    The journey date was 6th May, 2012. The flight is of Spice Jet (Flight No. SG-217 ). My registered phone is +91-9557641384 and email id is Lavin_Agrawal@ibibo.com. The traveler name is Lavin Agrawal.
    When I have booked this flight, I have paid the amount Rs. 4325 from my credit card. After waiting for more than an hour, I did not get any confirmation from goibibo.com for confirmation of ticket. I have called to goibibo customer executive to find the status of my ticket, but they told me that Airline has increased their price of the same ticket and you have to pay another Rs. 923 to confirm your ticket. So I have paid another Rs. 923 for the same.
    After paying this amount, I got my ticket confirmed.
    But due to some personal reason, I have cancel this ticket on 28th April, 2012.
    goibibo have sent refund amount of Rs. 3125 (after deduction of Rs. 1200, Rs.4325-1200=3125), but they did not refund the extra amount of Rs. 923 that I have paid to confirm my ticket.
    I have called 7-8 times to goibibo customer executives, they always said that the amount will be credited to your account in next two working days, but i did not get the same till today. Every time I have called them, they kept me waiting for 15 to 20 minutes to check the status. I am feeling very disappointed with all these. I have spend around Rs. 200 on telephonic conversation with goibibo executives to discuss this matter.
    Kindly Help me to sort this issue as soon as possible.

With regards,

Lavin Agrawal

goibibo.com is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

Default Complaint Resolved

Dear Lavin Agrawal,

Greetings from goibibo.com!!

This is in reference to the Booking id :- SGTCMPBF

Please note that your refund has already been processed by us & we have send you a mail with all the details on 1st June 2012.

Please check your mail & let us know if you have any queries. We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Team Goibibo

samir vora Guest

Default refund of cancelled ticket

I am Samir Vora, living in @@@@hinagar.
    I have booked a flight ticket from Mumbai to malaysia via colombo with return ticket dated 10 dec 2012.
    The flight is of Sri lankan airlines SRILANKAN AIRLINES - UL 142. My email id is mohsin19292@gmail.com. The traveler name is Samir Vora.
    When I have booked this flight, I have paid the amount net banking. When my return flight date coming before 3 days i call customer care and cancelled my ticket. Than time customer executive say 10 to 15 days your refund payment credited in your account. But now-a- days my payment not c oming so plz check it and as soon as possible given my payment.

With Regards

Vora Samirbhai Satarbhai

Default request for refund from goibibo.com

respected sir,
    i am vinodh .j , i booked one air ticket from chennai to tuticorin for date 13th may 2013, i booked it on 9th april through goibibo.com website and i cancelled it on same wesite on 22nd of april 2013 , i got the mail from the website stating that the refund amount was debited on 22april but as of now i did not get my refund amount RS 1989 in my bank account still today .i also called up goibibo coustmer care they said they have done refund on 22 april ,transaction id 751348331113075081915 but i confirmed with my bank authority that he says no such transaction was made to my account and he also informed me to inform the online operators to send the refund amount directly to my account number.i had done my transaction through indian bank debit / atm card. i request you to do the need to get my refund amount as soon as possible. thanking you

kirankumar.309@gmail.com Guest

Default Amount not refunded

Hello sir,

I booked a ticket through on-line and booking ID is GOBUS4b0f01368884642. I done the ticket through on-line by credit card .Due to some reasons i cancelled the ticket. when checked the status it is showing as refunded. But still My amount is not credited to my account. request you to please do needfull.

Ticket from :- Vishakapatnam to Banglore.

Ticket booked date :- 18 may 2013

Date of journey :- 27 May 2013

Ticket cancelled date :- 22 May 2013.

Default Hi ,

I am Rajendar i have canceled my trip on 24th of july due to some personal problem boking id GOBUSf5a50137363734. Can you kindly update the status of the refund amount. As i have not received any payment till now and not even any email or msg regarding by refund amount.

Rajendar

Payal Nageshwar Guest

Default Refund money

Hi. M payal .. I cancelled my tickets last week itself.... They told dat my refund money .. Back in 7 days .. Still they dint refund my money

gajraj sharma Guest

Default Mr.

I was a booking in Indigo flight no 6E126 from Bangalore to New Delhi on 1 st May 2014 with PNR YD52HX. and I made it cancelled through indigo customer care on 30th april 2014. I made this booking through goibibo but till now I have not get refund against that cancellation.

Kindly do the needful at earliest.

Gajraj Sharma

Angry Refund of cancelled ticket from Goibibo.com

I am Shikha Bhutoria,
    I have booked a flight ticket from Mumbai to Indore to New Delhi to Leh with return 2 tickets dated 23 April 2014.
    My email id is auraaircon@gmail.com. The travelers name is Mrs Sushila Sunil Bhutoria, and Master Saurabh Sunil Bhutoria.
    When I have booked this flight, i call customer care and cancelled my ticket. Than time customer executive say 10 to 15 days your refund payment credited in your account. But now-a- days my payment not coming so plz check it and as soon as possible given my payment.

1. Goibibo: Refund Not Received for Cancelled Flight
    By varunchandra23 in forum Airlines
    Last Post: 08-03-2013, 12:09 PM
  2. Not Refund of Cancelled Air-Ticket
    By Unregistered in forum Airlines
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 09:15 AM
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 01:10 PM
  4. Cancelled ticket money not refunded by Goibibo
    By s rajesh in forum Airlines
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 07:48 PM