Thread: GOIBIBO Customer Care Complaint

KunalAanchal Guest

Default GOIBIBO Customer Care Complaint

I had booked flight for 2 passengers on 26 March from hyderabad to Delhi - CBR5BI and from Delhi to Hyderabad - QE1QLI for INR 18192. I cancelled both the flights for one of the passenger on Apr 4. Later I cancelled other passengers QE1QLI flight as well on Apr 13.

For claiming refunds I have tried to follow up with their customer service team and refunds team for the past 2weeks. Each and every time I got the same response, that I will be getting the refund within 2 days. To make the matters worse today I received an email from their customer service agent saying that they have already refunded the amount for one passenger. Further they stated that there has been a delay in refunds because the cancellation happened on Apr 18, which is technically not possible as the flight was on Apr 15.

I don't understand first, why is your team unable to resolve this for the past two weeks. Second, why are you and your systems have incorrect data for flights and passengers.

KUNAL KAUL

Kunalaanchal Guest

Default Refund claims

It doesn't seem that the company is interested in resolving the issue. I have used all ways to reach the, phone, emails, through Facebook, even written to their management. But all to no avail.

Quote Originally Posted by KunalAanchal View Post

KUNAL KAUL

goibibo.com is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

Default Complaint Resolved

Dear Kunal,

As our representative spoke to you.
    Your refund will be process in next 5to7 working days.
    We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

If you have any query feel free to ask us.

Team Goibibo

Default cheating

Quote Originally Posted by kunalaanchal View Post
    i had booked flight for 2 passengers on 26 march from hyderabad to delhi - cbr5bi and from delhi to hyderabad - qe1qli for inr 18192. I cancelled both the flights for one of the passenger on apr 4. Later i cancelled other passengers qe1qli flight as well on apr 13.

For claiming refunds i have tried to follow up with their customer service team and refunds team for the past 2weeks. Each and every time i got the same response, that i will be getting the refund within 2 days. To make the matters worse today i received an email from their customer service agent saying that they have already refunded the amount for one passenger. Further they stated that there has been a delay in refunds because the cancellation happened on apr 18, which is technically not possible as the flight was on apr 15.

Kunal kaul
    i am being cheated by goibibo, now 2nd time, i am claiming my refund and am being told that the refund has already been made, but my bank refuses the same, it has costed me a bounce of check to a client, and a legal issue, therefore, i shall be lodging a case against mr. Sanjay baseen (president goibibo) in the consumer court, in a few days time.

Sheema farooqi

Souvik Basu Guest

Thumbs down Goibibo promo code does not work

I bought Goibibo coupons from freecharge.in on recharge of prepaid mobile

I booked a flight ticket on Goibibo on 15th April 2012.
    I entered the promo code "Flyfree" and the website showed me a discount of 200/-.
    The flight ticket was 3377/- and after this promo code it should me ticket price of 3177/-
    But after doing the payment the e-ticket showed an amount of 3377/-.

Looks like the promo code I entered in site (which the website confirmed) was not taken into account during payment.
    I request you to kindly refund me 200/- which belongs to my promo code coupon i bought.

Following are the details of the ticket:
    Date of travel: 30th April
    Booking ID is : "GOFLDB1BE51334430941"

Default Refund of cancelled GMG flights

I booked four tickets Ex Kolkata to Dhaka on 6th april and 1 ticket on 8th April. All the GMG airlines flights were cancelled. I informed Ibibo people about this and I was told it would take 3 weeks for refund. I contacted Ms. Sonali on 25th March and she told me to wait for few more days but till date no reply. Amazingly not a single Ibibo phone is working . I fail to understand what to do.

Vaibhav S Nikam Patil Guest

Post Extra charges from R.P tours & travels....goibibo.com customer care discussion details

vaibhav patil <vaibhav.bpt@gmail.com> Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 6:34 PM
    To: travel@goibibo.com
    Cc: rekha hariharan <mh.rekha@gmail.com>
    Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Hi goibibo.com representative,

This is Vaibhav Patil from Nizampet, Hyderabad.

On 24th April, I booked two tickets in R.P tours & travels bus for Hyderabad to Mumbai on goibibo.com portal. The journey date is 28th April. Please find tickets attached with this email.

Today on 28th April at around 4.30 PM, I got a phone call from R.P tours & travels operator (i.e. 9642567053…same number is mentioned on ticket also as an Operator’s contact number).He demanded INR 800/- more per ticket i.e. INR 1600/- in total for two tickets. The reason he quoted was “the actual bus has broken down & a new bus has been arranged, where fare per ticket is more which is Rs 800/- per ticket has to be paid. I told him I will consult with goibibo.com first.

I called Goibibo.com customer care (i.e. 09213025552) immediately at around 5 PM. Spoke to goibibo.com representative Ruma. After understanding the situation she (i.e. Ruma) told me to go ahead & pay that extra demand (i.e. INR 800/- per ticket) to R.P tours & travels, Get receipts from them & goibibo.com will refund that amount to me. Also she have made note of same at your records against my booking.

I will do as said. I will pay INR 1600/- for two tickets to "R.P tours & travels" & will email you scanned copies of same, once I am back for refund processing.

Appreciate & thank you for your quick service gesture.

Attachments:

1. Mrs Rekha Hariharan travel ticket from goibibo.com.com for “Hyderabad to Mumbai” journey

2. Mr Vaibhav Patil travel ticket from goibibo.com.com for “Hyderabad to Mumbai” journey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As per this communication I did sensd an email with recipt to go ibibo, ie

AS per our previous communication I am sending you receipt of INR 1600/- to "R.P tours & travels"for reimbursement.Process same.

Attachments:

3.Scanned copy of extra amount INR 1600/- paid to "R.P tours & travels".

You Can send me Reimbursment cheque at below mentioned address:

============================================

Yet there is no communication from them since 3 weeks.

Vaibhav Patil

malhotra.mudita is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default Payment Debited Twice

I am Mudita Malhotra currently staying in Hyderabad. I logged a complaint with IBIBO on June 3rd with ticket number '[Payal-155913] Payment Debited Twice' . I have been constantly calling and inquiring about the status of the ticket and although the executives confirmed that they see the amount of Rs 9426 credited twice to their account[PNR numbers CEMYBC and EHZ9BC], they haven't confirmed it via mail, nor have they actioned on the refund of the same. To top it all, my request has been marked closed without confirmation.
    I logged another request for which i haven't received any mail whatsoever.

PLease have this taken up on priority and ensure adequate response as the refund should technically not be taking more than 3-4 working days.

Mudita Malhotra
    mudita.malhotra@gmail.com

computer repair services is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default computer repair commercial

The next time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I mean, I do know it was my option to learn, but I truly thought youd have one thing interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you can fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

parvinder.singh0208 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Dear Sir / Mam,

I booked a United Air Ticket via goibibo. I had booked one way ticket New Delhi-Newark-Calgary the departure date was 30th May, 2012 the cost of the ticket was Rs. 58500 and the same was cancelled on 26 may 2012. Your customer care told me on phone that my ticket is cancelled and I will get refund in 15-20 days. I also got a mail for the same confiming me about the cancellation of the ticket and for which I will get refund after 15 days, I called them again to know the refund status. They told that it will take 10 more days. After 1 more week, through phone, I asked my refund status. They told that it will take 7 more days. Now, on 27 June, I called them up to know the final status of my refund. Upon talking to your manager, Ms. Harpreet Kaur she said to please wait till Friday (29.06.12) for getting the refund. On Monday 2nd July i called them again to know the refund status the customer care representative said its still under process and you would get refund in 3-4 working days. Now its more than 38 days and there is no refund still yet in my account. It has been a mental torture for me to call every now & then to customer care and ask about my refund the answer i get is “its in process i would get refund in 3 - 4 working days”. I have to pay my credit card bill through my refund money but I am unable to pay my credit card payment for which the bankers of the credit card are leving interest charges against my credit card which is more than Rs. 3000 pm. I have already suffered a lot mental agony and stress as well as financially. I want you to mail me the conversation between yourself and United Airlines about the refund status aginst my canacllation of ticket and also to know the final status of my refund. If further i do not get my refund amount the cancallation of the ticket i will be bound to take necessary legal action against your company for the suffering cost to me in getting my refund.

An prompt action in this matter is requested from your end.

Parvinder Singh

SURESHKASAMENI Guest

Unhappy about my offerd i pad

this is sureshkasameni had mail of sureshkasameni@gmail.com ..i didnt recevied my i pad wich i have throught ur web site so please get me soon contact no..8142855007

shailendra tayal Guest

Default no response from customer care

Sir i have booked three jet lite flight tickets through goibibo iwant to reshadule them but there are no response from goibibo there for i have to book a new one through another agent so i have cancelled the old one now i want refund of the cacelled ticket but there is no response from goibibo customercare

munazir malik Guest

Default refund of cancelled air ticket

i booked tickets from delhi to ranchi (17-6-12) and ranchi to delhi (21-6-12) PNR no is 07j4ql , in 15759 but i cancelled ticket of ranchi to delhi which is around 7500 so i should get around 6300 as refund but i got only 2900 , i talk to goibibo team one month before they tell me that it happened by mistake,and they tell me to refund remaining amount with in a week ,but now one month is over no refund i got . during this period i try to contact to goibibo but there is no response from that side
    i am totally frustrated by this service which you provide to me
    so i requested to high authority of goibibo to see this matter and do not ignore these type of things ,

I A MALIK
    (9990058605)

BSR ANJANEYULLU Guest

Default Refund of amount for unconfirmed flight ticket

My name is bsr anjaneyulu, manager with indian bank. I have booked a flight ticket from hyderabad to chennai through your website for 9th july spice jet through my credit card. As ticket was not confirmed i received sms from your end that amount will be refunded with 10 working days. But so far the same was not credited back to my account with icici though it is already past 15 days. Kindly see same is credited to my account at the earliest.

Bsr anjaneyulu,
    040-27240037

Default Cheating by goibibo

Hi Team,

I booked the ticked with following details on your web portal

Airline PNR DOKVNR
    Ticket Numbers 090-2450495148

The above reservations were made with the coupon code “dArhfmpKKD“ to enable Rs. 500/- off on Return Domestic Flights, however the booking was done without any deduction of the price in spite of payment being made by MasterCard Debit Card as required.

Would therefore expect you to give reason for non-credit of the above discount on priority and subsequent deduction of the amount billed to the extent of Rs.500 as applicable for the voucher.

Rajiv Manocha