• 1 Post By sumeetrshah

Thread: Club Mahindra Reutrn back our Money(Lets form common group)

sumeetrshah is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Club Mahindra Reutrn back our Money(Lets form common group)

I have joined the Club Mahindra on 21 June 2011 and My Membership "2347328".I have made the payment of 10% as down payment on 1 June 2011 Rs 16,833 + two emi of amount Rs 5289 * 2 = Rs. 10,578
    At outset thanks for stopping my EMI.
    I has already share with you the file which your executive has discussed and was not able to delivered in 3 months of my membership, because of this reason I had stop my membership.

As per you membership documents, I will be eligible to use club Mahindra property only after 1 year, so as of now I have not touch any your product facility or not used any of your property. Because of this reason you should refund me at least INR 25,000 at earliest.

I have even mentioned below the reason for cancelation of membership, the promises made by your executive are not met, and its against the law of county as well.

Please reply with within seven days or else I will have to file complaint against Club Mahindra at consumer court as I have all the valid reason of doing so.
    1. I was been told Lonavala property will be functionally, this was very first reason why I have took membership, but still no progress
    2. I was been told that I will be given ATF INR 35,000, but no progress on that as well, for referral.
    3. On 2nd day of my member ship I had called Jasmin your sales manager (no. 9769890947) your for cancellation process, but he informed that membership cannot be sale, it can only be transfer. I could have done this process earlier itself and would have received my money back.
    4. During introduction I had asked for cancelliation policy, but they said you can transfer your membership but you can't get refund as there is no refund policy, I got to know about refund policy when I myself when through all the documents and its say refund is possible but if its applied within 30 days of payment.
    5. My first emi was supposed to be paid from Aug 2011, instead it went on July 2011, for this I had follow up with sales executive for around 1 month but nothing happen.Please take some positive action, its my hard earn money which should not go waste.
      Hope to receive positive reply soon.

My humble request to all the readears ... Any one/everyone who is facing similar problem, lets form one group and immediately file case against CLUB Mahindra @@ Consumer Court.. ..

The joint efforts will give us our moneyback and save our time, we should not let go our hard earn money.. pls reply on sumeet.shah@inbox.com

Many Thanks
    Sumeet Shah
    (91 80808 44420)
    pankajtiwari likes this.

Default Response from Club Mahindra

We have made note of your concerns mentioned and regret the inconvenience you had to face. We would definitely revert to you with status for which we would require your contact details. Please send across the same to the email indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com.

With regards
    Gopal VN
    Member Relations
    Mahindra Holidays

Dear Mr. Shah,

Thank you for speaking to us and giving us an opportunity to understand your issue and explain our stance. We hope our responses have been satisfactory. Please do e-mail us at indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com if in case in case you need any further assistance.

Gopal VN
    Member Relations
    Club Mahindra

parmarlegalism is offline Senior Member
    Aug 2012

We will help & guide you to get back your
    Refund of Club Mahindra Membership Amount.

Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
    Parmar Legalism
    Advocates, Consultants & Trademark Attorney

Contact: 9892016032
    Email id: parmarlegalism@yahoo.com
    Maharashtra, Mumbai
    India.

chirag premal Guest

Default club mahindra cheated me

Once club mahindra holiday called me regarding that i have won 2 free holiday coupans when i go there they gave me lecture about for one hour and then after they insisted me to take membership i agreed and took and they told me that pay 350000 for WHITE season and you will get 7 night stay in clubmahindra hotel for 25 years. i paid that amount and after that i could not take out time for my holiday and after a year they caled me and told me to pay more 15000. I was shocked but due to my busy schedule i neglected that call they caled again again and one more year passed. After that year passed i was called once again and they told me to pay 16000 plus 15000 for previous year when i called regarding this they told me that u have to pay that amount otherwise u will not be able to book your holiday and they also told that every year 1300 rs will be added in that 15000 and if you will not pay your membership will be closed. This is big fraud they have done with me as well as with many customers i have lost my 350000 because they are asking me to pay more money. The amount which they are saying us to pay will be 750000 if we count for 25 years. This thing they have not cleared when i purchased membership. they made me fool i want my money back hook or a crook. Clubmahindra is a big big fraud company.

Nov 2009

Default Re: club mahindra cheated me

We would like to speak with you regarding your experiences with us and thanks for highlighting the matter. Please share your membership ID or contact details at The Listening Post on Facebook | Facebook for us to connect with you.

Warm Regards,
    Club Mahindra Team

Last Post: 06-03-2013, 03:37 PM
  2. Club Mahindra Holidays is refusing to refund me money paid for the membership
    By kevin_vanhaltren in forum Product And Services