• 1 Post By sumeetrshah

Thread: Club Mahindra Reutrn back our Money(Lets form common group)

sumeetrshah is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Club Mahindra Reutrn back our Money(Lets form common group)

I have joined the Club Mahindra on 21 June 2011 and My Membership "2347328".I have made the payment of 10% as down payment on 1 June 2011 Rs 16,833 + two emi of amount Rs 5289 * 2 = Rs. 10,578
    At outset thanks for stopping my EMI.
    I has already share with you the file which your executive has discussed and was not able to delivered in 3 months of my membership, because of this reason I had stop my membership.

As per you membership documents, I will be eligible to use club Mahindra property only after 1 year, so as of now I have not touch any your product facility or not used any of your property. Because of this reason you should refund me at least INR 25,000 at earliest.

I have even mentioned below the reason for cancelation of membership, the promises made by your executive are not met, and its against the law of county as well.

Please reply with within seven days or else I will have to file complaint against Club Mahindra at consumer court as I have all the valid reason of doing so.
    1. I was been told Lonavala property will be functionally, this was very first reason why I have took membership, but still no progress
    2. I was been told that I will be given ATF INR 35,000, but no progress on that as well, for referral.
    3. On 2nd day of my member ship I had called Jasmin your sales manager (no. 9769890947) your for cancellation process, but he informed that membership cannot be sale, it can only be transfer. I could have done this process earlier itself and would have received my money back.
    4. During introduction I had asked for cancelliation policy, but they said you can transfer your membership but you can't get refund as there is no refund policy, I got to know about refund policy when I myself when through all the documents and its say refund is possible but if its applied within 30 days of payment.
    5. My first emi was supposed to be paid from Aug 2011, instead it went on July 2011, for this I had follow up with sales executive for around 1 month but nothing happen.Please take some positive action, its my hard earn money which should not go waste.
      Hope to receive positive reply soon.

My humble request to all the readears ... Any one/everyone who is facing similar problem, lets form one group and immediately file case against CLUB Mahindra @@ Consumer Court.. ..

The joint efforts will give us our moneyback and save our time, we should not let go our hard earn money.. pls reply on sumeet.shah@inbox.com

Many Thanks
    Sumeet Shah
    (91 80808 44420)
    pankajtiwari likes this.

Default Response from Club Mahindra

We have made note of your concerns mentioned and regret the inconvenience you had to face. We would definitely revert to you with status for which we would require your contact details. Please send across the same to the email indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com.

With regards
    Gopal VN
    Member Relations
    Mahindra Holidays

Dear Mr. Shah,

Thank you for speaking to us and giving us an opportunity to understand your issue and explain our stance. We hope our responses have been satisfactory. Please do e-mail us at indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com if in case in case you need any further assistance.

Gopal VN
    Member Relations
    Club Mahindra

parmarlegalism is offline Senior Member
    Aug 2012

We will help & guide you to get back your
    Refund of Club Mahindra Membership Amount.

Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
    Parmar Legalism
    Advocates, Consultants & Trademark Attorney

Contact: 9892016032
    Email id: parmarlegalism@yahoo.com
    Maharashtra, Mumbai
    India.

chirag premal Guest

Default club mahindra cheated me

Once club mahindra holiday called me regarding that i have won 2 free holiday coupans when i go there they gave me lecture about for one hour and then after they insisted me to take membership i agreed and took and they told me that pay 350000 for WHITE season and you will get 7 night stay in clubmahindra hotel for 25 years. i paid that amount and after that i could not take out time for my holiday and after a year they caled me and told me to pay more 15000. I was shocked but due to my busy schedule i neglected that call they caled again again and one more year passed. After that year passed i was called once again and they told me to pay 16000 plus 15000 for previous year when i called regarding this they told me that u have to pay that amount otherwise u will not be able to book your holiday and they also told that every year 1300 rs will be added in that 15000 and if you will not pay your membership will be closed. This is big fraud they have done with me as well as with many customers i have lost my 350000 because they are asking me to pay more money. The amount which they are saying us to pay will be 750000 if we count for 25 years. This thing they have not cleared when i purchased membership. they made me fool i want my money back hook or a crook. Clubmahindra is a big big fraud company.

Default Re: club mahindra cheated me

We would like to speak with you regarding your experiences with us and thanks for highlighting the matter. Please share your membership ID or contact details at The Listening Post on Facebook | Facebook for us to connect with you.

Default Re: club mahindra cheated me

We are awaiting your contact number. Please share your details at The Listening Post on Facebook | Facebook for our team to get in touch with you.

Default Re: club mahindra cheated me

We await your response. Please share your details at The Listening Post on Facebook | Facebook for our team to get in touch with you.

Gaurav Malik is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2013

Default Lets take rigid steps against Club Mahindra.

Dear All,
    I have gone through the above links and was so irritated to see all of us been played by Club Mahindra with their shameless marketing tactics. I am also a victim of such tactics. I have purchased membership on 27th July 2014 and on 29th July I have placed request for cancellation (Interaction Id. 6971655) to memberrelation@clubmahindra.com and all the executives and managers who were part of purchase process. Since that day I have called executives, manager and customer care multiple times and following are the excuses.
    1. Sales Executive: Still trying to convince for retaining membership when he was not successful he used harsh words and said you cant take the money back by hook or crook. I have complete recording will share the audio file soon.
    2. Manager: "You will get call from corporate office, I cant help."
    3. Customer Care: "Sir, we are sorry to hear and our team member will call you today by 6.30pm." But still no call.

I have emailed them multiple times but from there also no response.

When I placed the request on 29th July, they still generated membership id on 2nd August 2014. Membership id: 2582059.

With such behavior of their sales and customer staff and the response they give to customer is pathetic. I am surprised how come they are still there in market even so many cheating cases against them.

For me itís now the money which is involved, This is a case of abuse their executive has done and the harassment done by the company. I will make sure the company has to take a setback this time and proper litigation has to be submitted. I have talk to few members who are on the same platform. I will be meeting lawyer soon anyone who wants to join us is more than welcome.

I will be sharing complete details, executive and manager name and details with audio files and scan copies and emails with you. Will discuss further steps soon.

Hope we all together this time teach these people a lesson.

Gaurav Malik

Girijesh Kumar Guest

Default Club Mahindra: Full of frauds, misleading information and pathetic custome service

I joined the Club Mahindra on 11th June 2014. My member id is 2574691.

While I was in the process of joining Club Mahindra I was told that Club Mahindra has its own Visa Help Desk for providing Visa and Travel help desk for ticket booking. We were told we can have any trip after paying the third EMI. I have already paid 2 EMIs.

1) While joining Club Mahindra we were told that we will start getting Mahindra holidays (1 week every year) as soon as we pay the third EMI now they told me that this will start from 1st April 2015. Then why misleading information was given ?

2) One Movie ticket voucher was given to us along with membership, but when i try to book tickets it was always saying Technical error. Then i contacted the person who was involved in my membership process, he told us to drop an email to rcity.hw@mahindraholidays.com. Nothing happened even after that, not even any acknowledgement. Finally the validity of those vouchers got expired.
    Are customers paying their money for such pathetic customer support ?

3) 2N/3D Complimentary stay vouchers which we got cannot be used as the dates not available. Its completely useless as none of the hotels mentioned in the voucher will be available when you actually try to book. I dropped an email to rcity.hw@mahindraholidays.com but as usual nothing happened.

3) I received one complimentary RCI trip as well for which I thought of calling Club Mahindra call center for the relevant help. They told me that they cannot help me with it at all and told me to call RCI help desk. Then, I called RCI help desk for the inquiry. The lady on phone said the she will not help me at all and will not give me any information unless I pay the third EMI.
    I have already paid Rs. 43136/- now when i am calling for help and support, I am being asked for more money even for the information ????

4) We were told that Club Mahindra has its own Visa Help Desk for providing Visa, Travel help desk for ticket booking and whenever in future i need to plan any international trip I just need to contact them and pay them Visa fee and ticket fare, everything will be done by club mahindra. But When I called the help desk for Visa related information we were told that for this i will have to go to any travel agency as they don't have any Visa help desk.
    If i will have to go to travel agencies then why am I paying to mahindra club ?
    How can club mahindra people tell such a big lie to their customer ?

I have dropped an email to Club Mahindra. And will very soon send my complaint letter through a registered post.
    If i do not get a positive response then i will file a written complaint before the District Consumer Forum for the refund.

Member ID: 2574691
    Girijesh Kumar (Co-applicant)
    9820454779

Nov 2009

Default RE: Club Mahindra: Full of frauds, misleading information and pathetic custome service

We regret the inconvenience caused and would like to speak with you regarding your experience with us. Also, we have forwarded your contact details to our concerned team who will be getting in touch with you.

Last Post: 06-03-2013, 03:37 PM
  2. Club Mahindra Holidays is refusing to refund me money paid for the membership
    By kevin_vanhaltren in forum Product And Services