Thread: Complain against Today Holiday solutions- FRAUD Company

Abhilash Singh Tomar is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Angry Complain against Today Holiday solutions- FRAUD Company

​My name is Abhilash Singh Tomar, I got a call from Today Holiday solution (Amit) on 28-May-2012. They were offering holiday package including full day cab service (INNOVA) throughout stay period for Srinagar (4 nights and 5 days) in August 2012 in 25,000INR, They persuaded me in every means with lot of promises, numerous calls, several emails and SMS and later I agreed to purchase the package for my family and i transferred required amount 25,000 INR in their account on 04-Jun-2012. They confirmed they would send me the hotel and travel confirmation at earliest, When I contacted them on 05-Jun-2012 then they said the confirmation would be available 10 days before the booking date which they have not mentioned earlier, I queried that you have informed it would be confirmed once payment is done then they said it’s my fault that i have not made it clear though I have cleared it initially.

I tried to call them continuously since 05-Jun-2012 till date (its 1 week now) but most of the times they don’t respond to my calls or I have to explain my travel plan again and again to new person, it shows a clear cut case of Fraud and misrepresentation of things to the customer. I also requested if they are not able to make bookings then it better to return the money but they are not agreeing for this as well and continuously doing false promises. This is really frustrating, Because of their non responsive behavior myself and my family suffering from mental agony. I request your firm to take strict action against Today Holiday solution for their immoral and dishonest attitude. They are cheating with people’s faith and their money and spoiling the business ethics and people trust on each other by doing such frauds.
    Last edited by Abhilash Singh Tomar; 06-11-2012 at 10:07 PM.

Default Fraud Company

, I got a call from Today Holiday solution (Amit) on 28-May-2012. They were offering holiday package including full day cab service (INNOVA) throughout stay period for Srinagar (4 nights and 5 days) in August 2012 in 25,000INR, They persuaded me in every means with lot of promises, numerous calls, several emails and SMS and later I agreed to purchase the package for my family and i transferred required amount 25,000 INR in their account on 04-Jun-2012. They confirmed they would send me the hotel and travel confirmation at earliest, When I contacted them on 05-Jun-2012 then they said the confirmation would be available 10 days before the booking date which they have not mentioned earlier, I queried that you have informed it would be confirmed once payment is done then they said itís my fault that i have not made it clear though I have cleared it initially.

I tried to call them continuously since 05-Jun-2012 till date (its 1 week now) but most of the times they donít respond to my calls or I have to explain my travel plan again and again to new person, it shows a clear cut case of Fraud and misrepresentation of things to the customer. I also requested if they are not able to make bookings then it better to return the money but they are not agreeing for this as well and continuously doing false promises. This is really frustrating, Because of their non responsive behavior myself and my family suffering from mental agony. I request your firm to take strict action against Today Holiday solution for their immoral and dishonest attitude. They are cheating with peopleís faith and their money and spoiling the business ethics and people trust on each other by doing such frauds.

SUYASH AGRAWAL Guest

Angry Complaint against today holiday solutions

Today holiday solution is a totally fraud company. They call me again & again n once i convinced n deposit the amount rs.6000 in companys account, they do not received my call. I will call him again & again n after that he pickup my phone n gives me a very normal booking in a very poor hotel.now the could not full fill their commitments n could refund my money.

So i request to all the visitors please do not paid any amount to him n they all are totally fraud persons.

Every victims will make the fir against him i will do that monday. I request to all the victims please u also do that.

N save the other persons.

Suyash agrawal
    seoni (m.p.)

Default Vikash

TODAY HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS IS A FRAUD COMPANY. I RECEIVED A CALL BY A PERSON NAMELY MR. VICKEY FOR BOOKING HOTELS AT ANY DESTINATIONS on 30 th june 2012. I HAVE ASKED FOR GIVING DETAILS OF CHARGES FOR BOOKING TWO ROOMS IN GOA IN OCT MONTH FOR 7 DAYS IN HOTEL NAMELY RESORT RIO. THEY MAILED ME OFFER FROM EMAIL ID bookurholiday@todayholidaysolutions.com for RS 39,999 for whole package including food and cab. And they asked for payment of booking amount Rs. 9999/ today itself as this offer is going to end this month june. I have paid Rs. 9999/ from my bank account from thier website: todayholiday.in. But 3 days passed and i have not get any confirmation of booking from their side and they only asked for balance payment. i refused for balance payment and said that the same will be paid only after confirmations of bookings. now they are r not replying and not picking my phones called several times in phone no. 08010504096 and 011204734600. plz suggest what actions can be taken for refund of my money paid.

vikash bansal is offline Junior Member

Default Today holiday solutions fraud

vikash bansal is offline Junior Member

Dear Mr.Tomar,

We have already confirmed your booking for Goa destinations as per your request.

Dear Guest,

Dear Mr.Bansal,

Our team is working on the same and will revert you back shortly with the best options available.

mittalrobin241186 is offline Junior Member

Angry Fraud By Quick Cab

I booked a cab from Quick Cab for Rani Bagh,Pitampura to Old Delhi Railway Station on 12th july from 9811991790..On reaching the station the Driver Rajesh charged me for Rs 320 for 26 kms..

On telling him again and again that it was hardly a 16km journey , how he can charge this much, but he refused to listen and did not provide any receipt of that too..I was getting late for my train so I paid him and went..

But when I booked a cab from Old delhi Railway Station to Pitampura, Rani Bagh on 15th july early morning from 9811791790 and that too with night charges the Driver Yogesh charged the correct amount of Rs 270 for 17km ride..

Details of Car and Driver of onward Journey on 12th July ( who charged wrong amount)
    Driver Rajesh

Car Wagonr
    No. from which cab booked - 9811991790

Details of Car and Driver of onward Journey on 15th July
    Driver Yogesh
    Car Eeco
    No. from which cab booked - 9811791790

So it can be seen that I paid much more amount initially with normal charges than I paid on second journey with Night Charges.

I tried to call Quick Cab for the same and solve the matter but they asked me to drop a mail at info@quickcabs.in and said that they will reply within 24-48 hrs.
    I did the same but its 3 days but I haven't got any reply till now.

I request you to please look in this matter and take necessary action against them.

Robin

Details of Car and Driver of onward Journey on 15th July
    Driver Yogesh
    Car Eeco
    No. from which cab booked - 9811791790

I did the same but its 3 days but I haven't got any reply till now.

Robin

morevirendrar is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

I have got refund but after lots of follow ups. Please contact me if you want the refund. I will tell you how you can try.

Virendra More

morevirendrar is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

I can help you regarding the refund.

Call.

Virendra R. More

shail khan Guest

Default Favor of today holiday solutions

Hi this is shail khan from mumbai . I m totally disagree with all views against today holiday solutions because i m taking a package from this company and providing me best services really they provide me best service

1. bag it today holiday product complain