Thread: Complaint against Om Kripa Movers Packers,Noida

ajay9331 Guest

Default Complaint against Om Kripa Movers Packers,Noida

Hello Sir,
    I hired Om Kripa Movers and Packers for shifting my houshold luggage from noida to hyderabad.(Date:21Aug,2009).I precisely told them to deliver the luggage in Hyderabad at my residence on saturday(29th Aug,2009) and before taking money he agreed for everything.After taking my luggage and 80% of the promised amount he did not deliver the luggage and the specified time.when i called him he told me to transfer me the remianing 20% amount online in his account otherwise he will not not deliver the luggage.I tried to show him fear of police and court but he was unaffected.So i had to give him rest 20% of amount through my friend in noida. After recieving all my money I stopped piking up my calls and now I am helpless and there is nobody to help me out EXCEPT YOU.Me and my wife is bearing the trauma and we are forced to live in an empty house in hyderabad instead of having everything.
    PLEASE HELP HELPLESS PEOPLE.THOSE WHO TAKE BENEFIT FROM US MUST BE PUNISHED.
    Even if get my luggage i do not have any intension of leaving the guy to mess with other people's life.PLEASE SHOW AT LEAST THIS DEPARTMENT IS FULLY ACTIVE IN INDIA.if i do not get the justice here,i am sure to leave india ASAP.
    DETAILS

Address of movers and packers
    Om Kripa Movers and Packers
    Shop No-3,ITI Compount,Sec-11,Jhundpura,Opp HCL building,Noida-201301,U.P.
    G.R. NO-517
    Bill No-503 Date: 30/08/2009
    Includes: Packing/Unpacking/Loading/Unloading
    From: T-23,SF,Aldeco Residency pi-1,Greater Noida
    To: Residence at Kukatpally,Hyderabad
    Insurance Policy No: 040201/21/09/01/00000861
    United India Insurance Co. ltd.

--ajay.sharmaCs@gmail.com

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Pls. specify the total cost of those not delivered house hold items. How much amount you have paid to them and do you have the receipt of paid amount? Also inform us whether you have sent any written complaint to him or not? What kind of insurance you have taken from the Insurance company and what is the insured value? Pls. reply as soon as possible.

ajay9311 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by advocate View Post

Hi mam',thanks for the quick response.I received my luggage yesterday but it is in bad condition.It seems they have played footbaal with my luggage.My beloved sofa in torn from everyside and i want to claim for it.I do not have the purchasing bill of sofa.

Sofa : Luxurious 6 seater(3+2+1) sofa Current Cost : 25 K
    Prev Conditon: Not torn from anywhere
    Present Condition: torn From Downside and 3 seater is torn exactly in the middle.

I had done the insurance from United India Ltd. for 1 Lack. It has not mentioned the List of items in the Reciept i have but it has mentioned any damage/Loss/accidental damage will be payable.I have the bill of everything.
    This guy also threatend me that he would not let me live in HYD.
    Ajay

abhijit.daas is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Default Lead Packers and Movers - bunch of crooks

We relocated from Bangalore to Kolkata and we entrusted "Lead Packers and Movers" from Madiwala, Bangalore to move our household items. They were supposedly a 'reputed movers' in Bangalore. Soon after we paid the money in full (Rs. 46,447) before loading the items in the truck they showed their true colors. They took almost Rs 20,000 more than other regular movers with the promise that they won't do any trans-shipment. And to our horror we received our goods in damaged state which were transported in an open truck with other heavy machinery. Our piano is in a completely broken state. It was supposed to be crated in a wooden crate. On the day of transporation they even confirmed me that the piano is crated - Bloody lier. The piano was stacked on one of its side, like a bag of rice.

In all, there were 2 missing boxes, and many damaged objects, some of which were under insurance coverage. The insurance is issued by Lead Packers themselves. And now I am running from post to pillars to get the damage compensation under insurance coverage. The goods are delivered on July 27th. Since then I am running after "Lead packers" to settle the insurance claim in vain.

Damage claim under insurance:
    Yamaha Piano 40,000
    22" LCD Monitor 12,000
    27" Sony Wega TV 10,000
    Dining Table 2,000

A total of Rs. 64,000

I am hoping this forum will help me book the crooks in Lead packers who are ripping off their unsuspecting customers in Bangalore.

Lead Packers Address:
    ================
    4/1, Hosur Main Road, Koramongla, Madiwala, Bangalore.
    Phone: 080-25535206, 080-25525070

Thanks -
    Abhijit Das
    FE 520/2, Sector III
    Saltlake, Kolkata 106

Anupama Patel Guest

Default Om Packers and Movers, Koparkhairane

We used the services of Om Packers and Movers, Kopar Khairane, Navi Mumbai to transfer my household goods from Koparkhairane (Near D Mart) to Vastrapur, Ahmedabad on July 12th, 2009.
    We have not received a single package till date. Till last month Mr. Uttam Kauthekar , the CEO of the Om Packers and Movers assured us that we will get all our goods + compensation for the delay.
    And then one fine day (16th August) he told us all goods have been delivered on time and we have no proof to claim otherwise. I invited him to visit our house and check.
    Repeated calls to Om packers and movers, ahmedabad branch revealed that they were not related to Om packers and movers in any way. Om packers have put false information on their website claiming that they have branches all over India.
    We have been living on minimal and borrowed furniture, bed, gas stove, cylinder and without any refrigerator, AC. Our goods worth 4 lacs have been lost.
    We have suffered a lot by not using a reliable packers and movers and believing in Uttam Kauthekar. He assured us Om packers and movers services are the best but we found out it was exactly the opposite. I would like to warn everyone againsts such packers - Please don't make the same mistake we did. Always use reputed packers who have their own carriers like Agrawal Packers.

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear All,

For such kinds of complaints, kindly send a written complaint to the Head Office of the Co. and a copy to their regional office too. Mention your complaint in that letter and also mention the solution, claim or compensation you want from them. Give them a time period of 15 days to respond back. In case of no reply or no positive response you can file a case against the them in Consumer Forum also.

Default Please be aware of OM KRIPA MnP

Hi All,
    I AM WRITING THIS AS I DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE TO SUFFER LIKE US BECAUSE OF THESE OM KRIPA MnP
    I hired Om Kripa Movers and Packers for shifting my houshold luggage from noida to Pune.
    (Date:10 Jan,2010).I told them to the exact address where to deliver the cargo in Pune.
    In Noida itself they insisted for 100% payment. But we gave 5000Rs in form of a post dated cheque.
    i reached Pune and the horror started after that. After 1 week of daily inquiring from them they
    told us after 8 days that they will only give the goods after gettign the full payment.
    We paid as the guy assured that the cargo is in Pune and we will get it in 2 hrs after giving the
    Payment.
    The cargo reached us at 2 AM in the morning without anyone to unload it.I only talked to one Kabadiwala and one more guy to unload the stuff along with me. But there was more to come.
    We recieved the car after 16 days and in a condition we cannot even imagine. The guys took 8000 extra just to deliver the car at doorsteps but as soon they got there whole money they stopped picking our phone. I went all the way upto Chinchwad in the outskirts of Pune to get my
    car when i was completely annoyed. I checked the car but it was quite dark and I was unable to notice the actual condition. But next morning, looking at the car it seemed as if it was screwed quite nicely. It was a new accent and now when I looked at it it seemed it had hit something from front very hard. I suppose the guys roamed in my car in gurgaon for 2 3 days
    and then it was badly hit. One side of the car was painted with a cheap paint and it was all making creaky noises while driving.
    I still couldn't believe that some one else screwed my car.
    When I asked them they told me that as we have delivered the car we are not accountable for any stuff.
    So guys, please be aware and make sure not to hand any valuable of yours to these crooked fellows.

Susheelkr Guest

Default Hindustan cargo movers and packers, gurgaon, Haryana

Hello Sir,
    I hired Hindustan Cargo Movers and Packers for shifting my houshold luggage from delhi to navi Mumbai(Date:10 Feb,2010) to be delivered to me, they promised heavens with promise of delivery on feb 14th, 2010 at navi mumbai. I paid him 4000 and promised and remaining 3000 has to be paid at the time of delivery. But when I enquire on Feb 14th, 2010 about the delivery he told I have to pay remaining 3000.00 only then he will make the delivery and balck mailed me. I made arrangements for the payment in Gurgaon. But till date I have not received the material, he is not picking my phone, even his phone is disconnected now, i don't know what to do. My kids cloths everything was in the shipment. Please help me as there is nobody in thei country can help me out EXCEPT YOU.
    I am feeling that I have given license to steal my stuff with extra 7000.00 to big time theives .

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Address of movers and packers
    --------------------------------
    "Hindustan Cargo Movers and Packers"
    Opp Utsav Garden, Sanjay Gram, C-Block, mata Road, Gurgaon
    Phone; 0124-3212355, 0999906617
    Owner Pradeep Kumar and Aajad
    G.R. NO-10057
    Bill No-10029 Date: 10/02/2010
    Includes: Packing/Unpacking/Loading/Unloading
    From: New Delhi
    To: Navi mumbai Door to Door delivery

Unhappy DRS Agarwal Packers caused Damages to ALL household goods - (Mumbai to Lucknow)

BEWARE OF DRS AGARWAL PACKERS AND MOVERS. MY HOUSEHOLD GOOD REACHED IN COMPLETELY DAMAGED CONDITION VIDE G.C. No. 4104271 dated 7th July 2010. Pls see below mail and contacts (TO BE AVOIDED):

=========================================
    Mr. Sai Krishna,
    (Manager, Quality Assurance, Agarwal Packers, Hydrabad).
    (+91-40-30685527 / 28)

Despite ALL your assurances of a FAIR evaluation, I was informed by Ms. Soumya Singh (MOB: +91-9849800052 - Your Customer Care Head) that the amount that will be settled for damages caused to me is Rs 7000/=!

This probably is a JOKE for you people - to promise to transport peoples lives and household goods and then Damage due to PURE Negligance - TV / A.C. / Fridge / Washing machine / Microwave / Various crockery / various missing cuttlery items / various chipped and damaged furniture / Damaged sofa-cum-bed / damaged and holed sewing machine - and then want to settle ALL for Rs 7000/=????????????

Even the Insurance value, as sent by Mr. Mukesh (MOB:+91-9305245909, Office: +91-522-3210720) - Lucknow rep and in-charge) of the main goods is Rs 32,500/=!!!

It was only on insistance of your mumbai rep, Mr. Dagar, (MOB - 9320117123) that I agreed to insure my household goods for Rs 50,000/=, after all his crap talk of now good Agarwal packers are. Now I know better. And you are taking about a rediculous Rs 7000/= for damages caused??

Now I have had enough of your scrap. I will not be calling up again. You will now be hearing from all OTHER sources, but I am not going to call your office again.

What a mess - Agarwal Packers and Movers can be needs to be brought to the knowledge to one and all! What big scamsters and cheaters!

Customer-who-will-not-take-this-lying-down,
    Ravi Srivastava.

Angry Please be aware of: Balaji Cargo Packers & Movers/Balaji Freight Carriers Pvt. Ltd.

Please be aware of:
    Balaji Cargo Packers & Movers
    Balaji Freight Carriers Pvt. Ltd.
    Balaji Cargo Management Services

Hi all,

I hired Balaji Cargo Packers & Movers on 21st January, 2010 to keep my household for 8 months in their NCR warehouse as I had to USA on project. When I hired them their sales representative came to my place and showed me good photos for their warehouse so I put trust and contract with them for 8 months to maintain my household for 8 months. After coming back from USA i went their warehouse located @ Apsara Cinema Complex, Delhi U.P. Border, P.O. Chikamberpur, Ghaziabad -201006 i found that there is nothing like warehouse and my stuff were lying in some old garrage kind of shop, it was totally in dirty condition.

Then I asked them to shift my household from their facility to Ahmedabad @ my residence that time he charged me 17,000/- Rs incl. all and where I got around 12,000/Rs (incl. all) rate from other companies and Balaji wasnít ready to release my stuff because I asked them to reduce rate so finally I had to pay them 17K and they sent my stuff to Ahmedabad but when I got my household in Ahmedabad it was broken and my A.C and Gas stove didnít come, so I asked them to give me my A.C and Gas stove and then they said we donít have it whatever you kept we have sent it to you. Even I kept my Bike over there when I got my Bike back it lock was broken and around 3k KM extra run. Even those buggers were not ready to listen my complains. Even I called so many times they started disconnecting my phones. Its my humble request if youíre thinking to give your valuables / household to this buggers pl. think twice/thrice before making any contract with them. I had very bad experience with Vinod Goel (Head of Balaji) their offices are located on below address.

Delhi Office ( Regd. )
    Balaji House, 1/9750A, Street No. 1E,
    West Gorakh Park, Shahdara, Delhi - 110032 (India)

Admin Office
    321, IIIrd Floor, Apsara Cinema Complex,
    Delhi U.P. Border, P.O. Chikamberpur, Ghaziabad -201006 (India)

Best regards,
    Chirag Sheth
    M) +91 9717400776

raja reddy Guest

Thumbs down satyam packers and movers hyderabad

my matrial damage and broken chor company

Angry complain against united india packers and Movers

i had hired United India pACKERS AND MOVERS FOR TRANPORTING MY HOSUHOLD ITES FROM chennai to ranchi on 05/11/11 with advance of rs RS 8000.00. thery promised me to deliver the item in RANCHI WITHIN A WEEK. BUT I HAD NOT RECIVED THE ITEMS TILL NOW. THEY ARE EXTENDING THE EVERY DAYAND NOT RSPONDING TO MY CALL.PLS HELP ME TO GET MY ITEMS AT RANCHI WITH COMPANCESSION

1. Complaint against AM Packers and Movers Hyderabad AP