Thread: Travel yaari fraud

Exclamation Travel yaari fraud

I had booked a bus ticket from travelyaari.com for journey between New Delhi and Ludhiana on Oct 14. The bus belonging to Kanak Holidays was shown during the time of booking was an AC seater bus 2x2 seating arrangement. The cost of the ticket as was charged for the online transaction was Rs 700 and the timing of the bus was 10:30 PM from Red Fort.
    However when I reached Red Fort at 9M on Oct 14 to board the bus, there was no bus being operating in the name of Kanak Holidays. They told me to go to an agent called Banjara Travels located at No 10, Azad Hind Market, Red Fort. They asked me to board a sleeper bus in which the AC was turned off as soon as the bus left Delhi. While on the bus I realised that the fare being charged from passengers for the same journey was only Rs 450 for sleeper berth. I have undergone a knee cap surgery 6 months back and had chosen a seat and a bus online keeping my physical condition in view. However I was forced to board a bus and travel on the back seat of the sleeper bus. They have completely fooled me and conned me.
    I request you to kindly get me justice and deliver a punch to such operators who openly trick commuters who are desperate to go to their families owing to non availability of seats on government buses.
    Kanak Holidays should re-imburse the difference in the fare paid by me and the fare they charge from others. The difference amounts to Rs 250. I have been severely inconvenienced by Travel yaari and the private operator who has been allowed to sell fake tickets on imaginary buses to unsuspecting people. Please fine them appropriately so that it serves as a deterrent to others.

Thanks and regards
    Sai Manish
    Contact no: 8800835027

Default Worst service of travel yaari bus booking - never book from travel yaari

I have booked ticket from nagpur to Jabalpur. As soon as i have seen the bus that was like roadways buses. So dirty and smiling.
    As per Travel yaar this bus is express bus but. Every 5 minutes bus driver was stopping the bus and asking for new passenger in Road side. Like city bus .
    Journey from Nagpur to Jablapur he had covered in More then 9 hours.

Never Book any tickts from traval yaar or traval yaari should verify any bus service before entertaining them in website.

pawanpdy Guest

Post After Cancillation refunded amount not credited in my account.

I had booked a bus ticket from Travelyaari.com for journey between Surat and Shirdi on Aug. 19., but sum problem

ticket Cancelled same date, i discussed customer care (Travelyarri) he says your ticket refunded 25.08.2012 but refund

amount not credited in my account and discussed with SBI Credit Card Customer Care he says No any refund amount

receive for this transition, till now 09.10.2012. Please do Needful Action.

Ticket No- 3331213255488

PNR. No- 32963361-95421213158677

Ticket Booking- SBI credited Card.

Thanks and regards
    Pawan Kumar
    Mob No.09638545823

Default TravelYari Is a Fruad Website

I had cancelled my ticket PNR No-33211902-95421213167876 on 18 sep 2012 From Pune-Khamgaon booked From Travelyari.com
    and still haven't got the refund. I had called Travelyari.com for 4-5 times but i only got reply that your
    Refund is processed from Travelyari.com.But I havent got refund still after one month.

Daljeetsingh Chahel
    Cell no-09822113104

Angry Travel Yaari - Worst Booking site Every ... Plz boycot this site...

Hi All,

I had booked 2 return bus tickets from Goa to Pune on the 9th of Oct from Travel Yaari .com costing Rs.350/- per seat in which Rs.700/- was deducted from my account twice. i have called the Pune office Mr. Prashant and he had told me that our records are not updated and we will refund the money to you onnce out records have been updated. I have gone to Goa and come back also still I have not received a reply nor mail from their side. And almost 2 weeks have passed , still they keep telling me our accounts have not been updated and to check with my bank. Before going on leave i have even sent them my bank statement showing the payments which has been deducted twice from my account, but still they (Mr. Prashant) keeps instisting they have no records , even after i receiving a second booking number... .
    What kind of website or company is this .. ???? Does it really take more than 2 weeks for their records to be updated?...
    Disgusting ...

Never Book any tickts from travel yaari ........................

i am still waiting for my refund....

PNR: 2768210-139574

Ticket No: 3331213355503

Miranda

Default fraud make by tavel yatra

hello,

I have booked my ticket from surat to indore on 24 nov12 it detuct 800 amount from my account but there is no
    ticket booked by travel yatra its total fraud make by customer. so i request your to do justice and launch complaint against
    this type of fraud make to customer.

Simranjit Singh
    9662055015

Default poor services of indo candian bus service from delhi

Boarded an indocanadian bus last evening from dekhi to chandigarh

Actually it doesnt go to CDG
    It drops you at rajpura..then local ttansfer by cab
    11 hrs for 350 kms..
    Uncourteous staff..highly...
    Local way of dealing with clients..rude behavious..egoistist youngesters handling srrvice
    Highly expensive compared to haryana roadways bus which are a
    Also new mercedes benz bises and have a pic up from airport..

Overall..vrry poor service on all fronts

vasumore Guest

Unhappy will i get my refundable amount?

I had booked a online ticket from satara to ahmedabad on 23 dec 2012 through travelyarri.com. The fare of ticket was Rs.2600/-The departure time of bus is 11.49PM on the same day. I reached the pickup point i.e maratha palace at 11.00pm. I waited for bus which relates to neeta traveles till 1.00AM. but no bus was there. I tried the contact number which travelyaari gives me but no one pick up the phone. At last i got another bus & got my destination. A very next day i called the travelyarri customer care executive for the inconvenience caused to me, they agree to refund my money in my account within 10 working days. Hope i will get my amount as early as possible. But one suggestion i want to give that bus operators should call the passenger for such a cancellation of bus trip well ahead of journey time so that passenger should try another option.

Default fraud by travelyaari.com

I booked an AC sleeper ticket from Pune to Nagpur on 4th Feb 2013. But when the bus came it was not an AC sleeper and was a normal bus, iwas charged Rs 825 for the same bus while the other passengers were charged Rsm 400 for the same. I think this is providing of false information to the passengers and charging innappropriate money for the same.

Please help me take a legal course of action against this site.

Harsh Vardhan Singh

Thumbs down Travel yaari makes fool of thier customers.

I had booked 4 tickets scheduled for 14.3.2013 with my daughters and wife. Firstly, they changed the boarding point from R.K Ashram to kashmere gate, and even now thier site shows the boarding point as R.K Ashram itself, although boarding no longer takes place from there. Secondly, we were told to reach kashmere gate at 10pm, whereas the bus arrived 2 hrs late, that too after making several calls. Thirdly, the bus arrived had extremely wet seats, making it impossible for the travelers to adjust to such an inconvinience. All the travelers protested and so the agent told us that we will be boarding another bus from anand vihar isbt. We had to travel in that bus with wet seats for 1/2 an hour standing all the time. We also had families wth small children with us. When we reached there we were made to sit at the last seats in a bus, and 2 families even refused to travel as the bus was not as promised by the agent.

Therefore, i request travel yaari to take strict action against such operators, who mislead the customers. Also, please update your site with the facilities provided, not with what the agents say but never do.

bathularavindra is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2013

I am also facing same problem through Travel yaari I am booking through Travel yaari sao mnay times like I am booking bangalore to Hyderbad (2 times in one month of time) I can choose the RAJESH Travels and boarding point is Anand Rao circle two times but first time Ireach the Anand Rao circle one person of RAJESH Travels tell to me today heavy rain thats y buses are not coming to you can go by walk throgh Race Course Road ok I can understand the problem and I can go to reach that office.

2nd time also I am going to Anand Rao circle same person of RAJESH Travels telling same thing that day is no rain nothing whay everytime like that I am asking?

That fellow replaying bul shhet answer ,, only 10 mins ma dialy he is also walking anta he is telling like that..... Mean time lauguage is there OR ladies are there what we do....

I can ask the solution for this type of activitiessss,,, Y I am paying MONEY?????

Y travels are doing like that WHAT Govt. are doing here????

That Govt. are not providing Trains to Vijawada/Guntur/Hyderabad .... travel fellows are doing like that.........

My Sincere advice is DON't Go to Travel Yaari and RAJESH Travels PLZZZZ......

Default amount not refunded!!!!!!!!!!!1

i had booked my ticket on 18/06/2013. n got them cancelled the same day.
    i recieved a mail stating that i will get my refund amount within 12-23 days. they will process the refund amount to my bank within 3 working days and my bank will take additional 7 - 14 working days to process .

today is 20/07/2013.till date i havent recieved my refund..on calling their customer care for consecutively 3-4 days,they say they will revert with a solution.but with no reply..

PNR: XJDHV1806181300039
    Ticket No: 3331314214112

kindly take some action against these travelyaari fake sites... worst experience ever

Udaya23486@gmail.com Guest

Default fraud by travelyaari...cancel this website first

I hve booked a ticket in kallada travels on 18 / 8 / 2013.ticket was cancelled.i didnt get any conformative msg and also money was not refunded.
    Next time I hve booked 2 tickets on 19 / 8 / 2013 in diwakar travels also through debit card, this time money was debited and even tickets were not booked..what a website!!!!!!!! Pls dont encourage these websites

Default Travelyaari online bus ticket site complaint

i had booked my ticket on Sat, 21 Sep 2013 from travelyaari website from Delhi to Dharamshala. And this is the biggest mistake I have ever done in my life. The lady named Vandana who arranged all our tickects throughout the booking. And I told her million of times that I wanted all seats in middle. And guess what I got the ticket with my choice of seat with the bus service company name called Chamunda travels. As we arranged for the round trip, and she took all the money of all the tickets through online payment mode and mailed me the tickets with the same seats number that I wanted with the bus service name called Chamunda express. And I was very happy that everything is arranged so easily without any problems. I booked 7 tickets of my family and some relatives. They put this ticket booking responsibility to me so I did what I could at that time. Now here comes the day of our journey. While booking ticket I told the agent to pick us up from Ambedkar Bhavan which is one of the pickup point mentioned in the ticket as well. So we reached there to catch up the bus but there was no bus waiting for us there. I called the agent vandana she gave me the number of another agent which further gave me the number of another agent which further gave us the number of bus driver who told us to reach the Pahadganj. So we reached there but there also no bus was waiting for us. And then I called the agent of Travelyaari which further told me the same number which she told me before. And I called the driver he said our bus will start from ISBT which was even not mentioned in the ticket. Bus driver adjusted us in other bus which was going to Manali to reach to the ISBT stand. So we reached there on time after leaving the house 2 hours early which was the good decision we have taken to leave the house early. There were so many people waiting for different buses. I asked the bus conductor about the bus and seats number, he told me youíll get the same seat as mentioned in your tickets. And our bus came in the last after all the buses arrived. Here come the surprises:
    1. The Chamunda travels bus was breakdown 15 minutes before reaching the destination.
    2. Fortunately the bus was VOLVO, SEMISLEEPER, AC. But in the last minute conductor told me that he wonít give us the same seat which is mentioned in the ticket. I and my whole family argued with him but in the end the person in misery would have to give up. So we lose again. We got the seat at the back which was the most annoying place in the journey.
    3. The Travelyaari agent told me that thereíll be small T.V. behind every seat. Youíll get the charging port on every seat. After all this I was definitely sure this wonít be included and guess what I was right! But fortunately there were 2 small LCD TVís, one in the starting center lane and one in the middle center lane common for all tourist.
    4. We reached our destination 2 hours late i.e. Mcleodganj. This was happened because the bus driver has taken the different route. That route was completely insane and the voice of heavy rainfall and lightning made me afraid at that time. The bus was dangling throughout that route and my heart too. My brother told me that this wasnít the same route when he visited last time to Dharamshala.
    5. Fortunately, we reached our destination intact in one piece. As our journey wasnít finished after reaching the destination.
    As I have booked the return ticket with the same bus company Chamunda travel. But there bus was breakdown down in the starting. So I was sure I would get these same surprises while returning as well. While returning to Delhi we have got the same problems.
    All I want to add in the end is NEVER EVER BOOKED TICKET THROUGH ONLINE MODE. They have made the unique websites which looked convenient while ticket booking. Always book ticket through some known agent or person or else ready for these surprises.
    P.S. I forgot one thing when I asked the Travelyaari agent that where there head-branch is? She said she canít tell us. I donít know whoís responsible for all this the agent Ďvandanaí who booked all our ticket, bus service people or the Chamunda travels who even didnít exist in the journey. I donít want anyone to get fire from his/her job, all I want is a systematic working of these bus services.

Default Travelyaari online bus ticket site complaint

I had booked tickets from Travelyaari website on Sat, 21 Sep 2013 from Delhi to Dharamshala. And this is the biggest mistake I have ever done in my life. The lady named Vandana who arranged all our tickects throughout the booking. And I told her million of times that I wanted all seats in middle. And guess what I got the ticket with my choice of seat with the bus service company name called Chamunda travels. As we arranged for the round trip, and she took all the money of all the tickets through online payment mode and mailed me the tickets with the same seats number that I wanted with the bus service name called Chamunda express. And I was very happy that everything is arranged so easily without any problems. I booked 7 tickets of my family and some relatives. They put this ticket booking responsibility to me so I did what I could at that time. Now here comes the day of our journey. While booking ticket I told the agent to pick us up from Ambedkar Bhavan which is one of the pickup point mentioned in the ticket as well. So we reached there to catch up the bus but there was no bus waiting for us there. I called the agent vandana she gave me the number of another agent which further gave me the number of another agent which further gave us the number of bus driver who told us to reach the Pahadganj. So we reached there but there also no bus was waiting for us. And then I called the agent of Travelyaari which further told me the same number which she told me before. And I called the driver he said our bus will start from ISBT which was even not mentioned in the ticket. Bus driver adjusted us in other bus which was going to Manali to reach to the ISBT stand. So we reached there on time after leaving the house 2 hours early which was the good decision we have taken to leave the house early. There were so many people waiting for different buses. I asked the bus conductor about the bus and seats number, he told me youíll get the same seat as mentioned in your tickets. And our bus came in the last after all the buses arrived. Here come the surprises:
    All I want to add in the end is NEVER EVER BOOK TICKET THROUGH ONLINE MODE. They have made the unique websites which looked convenient while ticket booking. Always book ticket through some known agent or person or else ready for these surprises.

Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:22 PM
  2. Fraud done by travel agent
    By unregistered in forum Travel Agent
    Last Post: 06-24-2013, 08:22 PM
  3. Fraud Booking by Travel Guru.
    By plikhi in forum Travel Agent