Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MTC Bus Fare(Chennai)

Angry Careless of Bus Drivers

I have waited in Anna Nagar Blue Star Signal(Signal for me was RED) around 6am (passing from Santhi Colony to Jessie Moses School)and when my signal changed to GREEN, I tried to move or cross the road , at that time there was a bus crossed from Thirumangalam to Anna Nagar Rountana side(27H AVADI to TRIPLICANE) where the signal was in RED for them and there was a bus stop too before the signal but the bus was not stopped in that stopping and was not slowed too. When I cross the bus was tried to hit my bike and I have just turned the bike towards Hotel Saravana Bhavan if not I may be under the bus.(Distance of bus and my bike was around not more than 2 feet). When I stopped my bike (by luckily) the driver uses abuse words.He was not asked atleast sorry for that.Driver was not followed the traffic signal and not obeying the public or felt sorry for his mistake.

Suresh

Angry MTC Bus Fares

As per Jeyalalitha (CM) said to change the bus fares is too much. Please do the needful. Because the poor Peoples are only Journey the Buses...

tkr. priyavarshini Guest

Red face complain abou bus fare hike

I do not know if this suggestion will reach the right person but consider it for the benefits of public forward it.
    The price hike in bus is fine but do not increase it at every stage as the burden of money falls on us. Please increase every two stages as it was before. Example where it is 5 rupees it is made 7 rupees so one can cross two stages for 7 rupees. But if you make us pay rupees 5 for the first stage then for the second stage it has become 9 rupees. Where it should be 7 rupees it has become 9 rupees.

sir I am a well-wisher of our people and I do not want the officer work against the CM in such a way that they bring bad name to madam and to party. Sir let us work together for the growth of our Tamilnadu.

Tkr. Priyavarshini

tkr. priyavarshini Guest

Post raise of bus fare

Tkr. Priyavarshini

Default Bus fare hike makes the people dislike the govt.

99% white buses have been changed to Express Buses only for the purpose of collecting money from the poor people. For last 2 or 3 days , I can find the people scolding the Amma and Government badly in the buses. I don't like to say it. I can only say that bus fare hike is only cheating the people.

Default Bus FARE hike badly

I am very much disappointed about this high. Even bus stages are reduced. For example ; previously From central to G3police station considered as a stage they collected minimum ticket fare of the bus service. Now the stage reduced from central to doveton. That means they collect extra costs from passengers who is going from central to G3 police station. This is unfair. Goverment should consider not only the public enterprise but also consider public commuters.

Kumarilogu is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Default Bus Services

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to bring your kind information that i am daily traveling by bus 17M from Broadway to Palmgrove Hotel. My office time 10'o clock. when i reached broadway bus stand morning @ 09:20 past one month there is no bus at the time. after 9:40 only arrived in bus stand after that they will start @ 9:50 Hrs. In the same time only A/C bus arrived.

I request you kindly run buses between 9:20 to 9:30 Hrs. Lot of working people talking about the same.

Regards.
    Kumari

Unhappy Bus fare

Sir/madam,
    i'm doing Be.eee 3rd year in lcrcet at near thiruthani but i'm living in kanchipurram,so i want went daily kanchipurram to thiruthani.before bus fare for my travell is 52 rs per day but now 80 rs per day.then how can i studied my family background is very poor my dad is late i have mom only wt can i do...pls kindly reduse the bus fare...then in pravate bus fare kanchipurram to thiruthani 19 rs only but government bus 26 rs,thiruthani to my college bus fare in pravate bus only 8 rs bus government bus 13 rs wt is this..then any were any time then government staffs don't give the respect..212h conducter says to peassanger do u have correct change other wise don't come in government bus....hmmmm i don't know this complante reach correct person very sad...i don't like tamil nadu as well as tamil nadu government....

Post Bus Tictet Fare - like cheeting

Dear public.,

What are you doing....? ennaatha tamil nadlaa nadakuthunu thierialaa.
    But onnu mattum thiriuthu....

RICH GET RICH