Thread: Akbar Travels Online fraud

Thumbs down Akbar Travels Online fraud

1. I had booked a ticket for Indigo Airlines for 31 July 09 and return journey 03 Aug 09 from akbar Travels Online. They booked my Name completely wrong on the ticket and the forced me to pay a fee of Rs. 2000 for cancellation charges. Inspite of repeatedly requesting them to stop the transaction and kindly change the name they refused to do so and simply went ahead with it and then spoke in a rather condescending manner, at times even suggesting that the mistake was due to my family dispute and not at all due to any technical glitches on their part.

2. The brazen way in which they carried on the whole show was simply to show that they had no care to customer hospitality. Iwould request that they be taught the ethos of service sector industry.

Kindly post your complaint in detailed manner with your permanent address and a valid email ID, this will help us to understand the exact problem you are facing.

Ali Sajil Guest

Default Requesting your Transaction Details

Dear Sir ,

Requesting your transaction id to check the transaction.

We will get back to you soon. You can also send a mail to complaints@akbartravelsonline.com
    Regads

Sajil

Thumbs down Akbar Travels Online fraud

Nice to see that the perpetrators of the mistake are at least courteous enough now to answer the column. Well to state a fact I had lodged a complaint at complaints section in your web site. Within a few hours of booking the ticket I had also called up the call centre section of Akbar Travels. However, the way they behaved was abominable to say the least. I had booked the ticket through my fiancee's account. However, the name and address stated on the requested had clearly been mentioned as mine. My email id is shayak.mazumder@gmail.com. Alternative email id is viperomni@gmail.com. I was repeatedly spoken to very rudely and even taunted that it was a family dispute and I was unnecessarily disturbing them. There was a certain lady called Diana who even told me that no matter whoever I went to I would never find any justice. My permanent address is INS Angre, Shaid Bhagat Singh Rd., Colaba, Mumbai- 01.

I tried to tell that they had due to some glitch in their system got my name wrong. After all, the address was correct and only the name was wrong. However, they never felt the need to respond, inspite of repeatedly calling them and asking them to change it. After some time, they told me that I would have to pay the full fees plus their own charges as cancellation fees and book a new ticket if i really wanted it on my name. it was day light robbery to say the least.

Thumbs down Fraud!!!

Default Akbar Travels Asshole

I have applied for saudi visa in Akbar Travels....it has been rejected due to their miskake...request you all dat dont go for akbar travels...their service is a shit..........

Angry Fraud by makemytrip.com

MakeMyTrip Booking ID FLTINT10004497228
    PNR Number 2IE85E

With reference to the above booking for me and my friend flying to Colombo from Bangalore for 5 days in october, I had made a payment of Rs. 17843. While booking on the site, I got a message saying Special offer :Rs. 1500 will be refunded on this KIngfisher ticket.

At the time of booking on Kingfisher airlines, I was assured a refund of 1500 rupees on each ticket from Bangalore to Colombo. Hence I booked 2 tickets which should entitle me to a refund of Rs. 3000. Initially only 600 rupees had been refunded as opposed to Rs.3000 after my repeated plea and mails. I am tired of their Non Cooperation. They then refunded Rs. 1500 only, claiming that the cashback is only on a single reservation and not on a single ticket.
    I have a snapshot of the web page where they stated the cash back and I went through the snapshot of that page and this is what i have to say
    It clearly mentions in the snapshot that 'Get Cash back of Rs.1500 on this Kingfisher ticket'. And it tells me the price of one ticket ie. Rs.8921.
    No where has it been mentioned that the amount is for a single reservation . neither is there any conditions apply.
    i have been refunded rs. 1500. I am hereby waiting for the other 1500 rupees which i know should be refunded to me.

The brazen way in which they carried on the whole show was simply to show that they had no care to customer hospitality. Iwould request that they be taught the ethos of service sector industry. What do I do ??

ameersyed Guest

Default Change in Passenger Name

I booked the tickets for my Family Members in this E- ticket / Itinerary i found correct names of my family member which was send by Akbar Travels to me, when i clarified this Same with Go Air, Airline they are telling that one of my Family members Name is Completely worng which they had recieved from Akbar travels. I am sure that the mistake is from Akbar Travels, I am trying to Contact this to them they are dealying this process, More over my travel date is nearing By. So give me some solutions. my reference Number is AO4934457.

Smile best service

on of the best service is akbar

Default Akbar Travels Fraud

I want to lodge a complaint against Akbar Travels Pvt. Ltd who have been not refunding the cancellation amount of the ticket booked and later cancelled through them. The PNR no. of the ticket is P8KNT3 of Go Air which Go Air has confirmed to me in writing that the amount has been refunded to Akbar Travels in the month of Nov 09 and Dec 09 ( Rs. 1656 on 13th Nov 09 and Rs. 1290 on 23rd Dec 09. Inspite of repeated emails and phone calls there is no reply from the travel agent. Rather my phone calls are being returned very rudely with answers like "we have already refunded the payment". While I am requesting to produce some reference , there is no reply. My calls are not being transferred to the customer service head/incharge so that I can resolve the matter. Since they have been keeping my money for the last 3-4 months , I have all the reasons to belive that it is with malafide intention. Kindly advise legal recourse. My name is Vineet Khandelwal and could be contacted on vineetk9@gmail.com.

llimcaa is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

Hello Shayak
    I don't know about you but yes I had booked from Akbartravelsonline.com for 14 persons from Indore to Delhi dated 10 April 2010 but due some reasons I had to cancell all the bookings. On 7 or 8 I sent the cancel request & on the same day (10-04-2010) I recieved all the amount (offcourse after some charges) in my credit card. But yes I get alot of difficulty in there call center numbers which is available on there website. Hopefully they have settled all your dues till date.

akbartravelsonline is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2010

Dear Mr, Khandelwal;

Greetings from Akbartravelsonline.com!!!

We have investigated the matter with our team and we confirm that we have refunded you Rs 185/- on 14th Feb 2010. With regards to the amount of Rs 1290/- we have checked the same with Go Air and the amount was credited into your card account directly by Go air. We have reverted you with the details of the cancellation charges and we confirm that there was no delay from our end.

You would appreciate that when we say "your reliable travel partner" we work round the corner to deliver what we say.

We shall be happy to render any further assistance or clarification that you may require.

Krishnan Yeggna,
    Sr. Customer Relationship Officer,
    Akbartravelsonline.com!!!
    customerrelations@akbartravelsonline.com

Smile Best service offered from akbar travels online.com

Akbar travels online is giving very good service.its really reliable travel partner.

Hi guys,

The most amazing thing happened to me today. It is almost like a fairytale in the Indian scenario. The Akbar Travels guys contacted me and they agreed that there was a fault in their technical aspects and have agreed to repay the money that i had paid as fine. I would say that this ranks very high in my life as an example of consumer rights being respected by corporates and I would definitely book all my future tickets from Akbar Travels. They have not only won my faith but my heart as well and i shall recommend their name to as many people as i can. Three cheers for the new management at Akbar travels and Mr Vijay Kesavan.

Hi guys,