Thread: shree tirupati courier, khambhat,

Thumbs down shree tirupati courier, khambhat,

i have send parcel through shree tirupati courier from
    khambhat branch on firday 11-06-2010 for khambhat to jaipur my recpit number is 481, they told me your parcel will be given in jaipur on 12-06-2010, today is 14th june and my coustomer at jaipur did not recive parcel till today, please let me know from where i will get information about my parcel or i will complain in police and court if i will not get proper information about my parcel i
    will complain f.i.r in khambhat police station by towmoro so please theel me where i will get information

Default Shree Tirupati Couriers return my parcel without any confirmation or call

Hello Sir,

I have purchased LCD SCRATCH PROTECTOR SCREEN GUARD FOR NIKON D3100" (261112110250) on 17-Oct-12 by Ebay India (PaisaPay ID 32327498808). The shipping details are: Courier name: Shree Tirupati, Airway Bill Details: 5401005236. Still i didn't get any parcel. when i made call to courier person. They told me that we have returned it back..
    They didn't call me, they didn't confirm any address, if my address is not in the shipping area. They have to call me or confirm then they can returned back..
    This is not the right way to treat with customers. Please advise.

Vipul Sharma
    vipul_sharma@gmx.co.uk

1. Cheated by Indiainfo line Stock Brokers, Tirupati.
    By laks.rass in forum Stock Market
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 11:10 PM
  2. Tirupati Filling Station
    By adv.singh in forum Other Product and Services
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 09:58 AM
  3. Happy Home Foundations (Tirupati) Pvt. Ltd.
    By admin in forum Judgments