Thread: Complaint Against Redbus.in

MattaRamakrishna is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

Default Complaint Against Redbus.in

Name:  redbus.jpg

I have booked a ticket from Bangalore to Vijayawada for kaleswari travels sleeper coach through redbus.in.My ticket no. is TC4Y94498367.They are booked for my parents who are 58yrs of age.During the booking I took the boarding point as BTM fly over.and the departure time is 5:30pm on 3-april-10.We were there at the bus stop by 5:15pm and called up kaleswari travels at 5:45pm and checked with them and they said the bus hasn't come and it will come.Again at 6:30pm I called them up and they responded that the bus has come we were not present there and he wanted us to come to their office at Kalasapalyam by 7:00pm so that my parents can board the bus.I made some arrangement for an auto and sent my old parents to their office.In the mean time I called up customer care of redbus.in and one guy my name Praven responded and told me that the bus operator bluffed us and he also told me that he informed the kaleswari travel guys that my parents would be reaching their office and the can board from there.And finally when my parents reached there,the helper of the kaleswari travels threw my parents suitcase on the road as my father reused to pay him money,though my father has not asked him to pick the luggage dont even know where he came from, and they also found the the bus has already left and they should go to some other place from there to board the bus.Or they gave them an option of getting them boarded to a different bus at 8:30pm.We booked the tickets for a AC Sleepr bus and the gave us an option of a AC seater bus which was very difficult for my old parents.I called up the customer care of red bus.in and one guy by name Rakesh picked up,when I asked for praveen he said praveen has gone for dinner.Even he spoke to the bus operater and said there is jo other option but to get into a different bus at 8:30pm.My parents are totally new to the city and were totally tensed and mymother is a BP patient,as a result of this situation they had to take a lot of mental pressure.My only point is when we book a ticket at any travel agent he makes it a point we board the bus and at the right place.But for me when I booked the tickets at redbus they have not took any responsibility of boarding the passengers on the right bus at the right time and right place.And even the customer care guys were totally clue less of the sitituation.I recommend they immediately remove the services of kaleswari travels from the redbus.in site.I am not understanding who is responsible for this sitituation and never to book tickets through redbus.in.They always keep sending me mails and i thought they are very good at service.This is a learning for me.I would npt like to leave them like this.Pls let me know how do I take leagal action on redbus.in.They should at least make it a point and follow up and see to that the passenger has boarded the right bus on right time and at the right place with any problem.

regards,
    Ramakrishna.

Thumbs down Complaint Against Redbus.in

I have booked two tickets(Rs.3600/-) from Pune to Hyderabad 1 week prior to the travel plan, at the time of booking rebus people said that we cancel the tickets but there will be some amount deducted as cancellation charges.
    And my plan changed before 2days ,but when i tried cancelling the tickets its not working. Then i called the customer care and said the same thing but they said its not possible to cancel the tickets like its not their responsibility.

Also why are they allowing the raise in ticket price when nearing the date , what extra service are they providing for that extra money we are paying.

Also the private travelers they deal with, they wont drop you at the target point instead they select a nearby common point and leave you over there all by yourself at early hours in the morning , the time auto walla's will charge like anything.
    And they dont even have courtesy to inform of these details prior.

Pavan Raj.

Thumbs down redbus.in is worst service provider

This service provider redbus.in has all sorts of 3rd rate bus operators in his network. Best opearators like KSRTC (who are karnataka government owned and have highest number of Volvo buses) and KPN travels do not sell tickets on redbus.in. Only 3rd rate operators sell tickets on redbus.in

Angry Complaint against redbus.in for not providing me refund for unsuccessful transaction.

Reference Number:4863205, Mobile Number:9176543520, Refund Amount:Rs.1350

I regret to say that i tried booking a ticket online and the transaction was not successful but i was charged for the same. I am really frustrated because the date of transaction was 02/04/2011 and i still dint get the refund. I have called customer service many times and they dint help me for the same. I would request somebody to take severe action on redbus and make sure that customers are not cheated anymore.

This is how it is shows in my bank statement.

9 02/04/2011 BIL/216420680/Train Ticket/4863205 DR INR 1,350.00

Default Worst service of redbus, chennai

This is varadharajan from Chennai. My mobile number is 98400 27205. Would like to register a complaint against Redbus. I have booked a ticket for travel to Tanjore and for some reason I have cancelled the tickets on the same day of my ticket booking. Now, it is one month gone, i have not received refund amount from them. I have been calling on a daily basis to the customer care number (39412345) and everyday somebody picking up the phone and telling me that the refund will be done in 2 days, 3 days, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday, etc., But the fact, I have not received the refund so far even after 1 month. I am really fed-up with the response from REDBUS and really don't understand where to file a legal claim against those service providers. This message is to precaution all the passengers who are using this REDBUS mode not to use REDBUS mode for their travel which will be a worst thing.

Default Debited in my account but not booked

My mobile number is 9994214322, I tried to book ticket from chennai to Hyderabad through Redbus.in, my amount gets debited but the ticket is not booked.I thought the amount will be refunded but there is no response from their side even i called to customer care number.

Ravi shankar reddy Guest

Post Money deducted but ticket not generated & also not refunded yet

Dear sir/Madam,

I, ravi shankar reddy, from Hyderabad. i have booked ticket from hyderabad to Adoni on 09/05/2011 through Redbus.in.on the name of my father S.Jayarami reddy. The amount Rs.280.00 deducted from my icici bank account but ticket not generated. Then i had called to customer care he said that the amount will be refunded within 2 weeks. But till now its not refunded to me. So please take necessary action & do needful.

Reference transaction Number: 224564872

Thanks & regards

S.Ravi shankar reddy

Replay to my E-Mail if any other queries.
    9000991928
    Hyderabad
    E-Mail: ravipharmaco@yahoo.co.in

swati sharma Guest

Default cancellation of ticket

hi

i have booked 4 ticket from delhi to katra.

TICKET DETAILS

TD5224623675 FROM DELHI TO KATRA 4 PAX SEAT NO. U15, U16, U17, U18 DATED
    18.4.2011
    TD5359875534 FROM KATRA TO DELHI 2 PAX SEAT NO. U11, U12 DATED 21.4.2011
    TD5349965224 FROM KATRA TO DELHI 2 PAX SEAT NO. U09, U10 DATED 21.4.2011
    IN NON A/C SLEEPER BOOKED BY TRAVELS POINT

i have clled up many time i have spoke many people like sandeep,shobha & mr bharat he is always saying i am driving no budy give me any positive response now after one month they always says we have transfer your mony but after 1mnth i dont have recevd any payment what i have to done. plz give me any response.

I AM VERY FAID UP FRM REDBUS.

REGARDS
    AMIT VERMA
    +918527470004
    +919311080804

Cool Amount deducted and not refunded for ticket which was not generated

This is Ragz from bangalore. I booked ticket from chennai to bangalore for my father but the ticket didn't generate

I got the message from redbus that amount they have received it but the ticket didn't generate. I called up the customer care they told me to cancel the ticket and will refund the amount.

I have been chasing the cusotmer care for the past one month and they are not at all telling one proper reason why the money not refunded. Its very frustrating to use redbus.inn

veera reddy Guest

Default Refund amount

Dear sir/Madam,

I, veera reddy, from Mumbai. i have booked ticket from hyderabad to Mumbai on 22/Feb/2011 through Redbus.in.on the name of my father A.seetharamreddy. due to Telangana issue,the bus was cancelled .Then i had called to customer care he said that the amount will be refunded within 2 weeks. and i had already sent to mail to support team,but they are not respond to us.
    till now money was not refunded to me. So please take necessary action & do needful.

Details :

PNR No : BD53E8/VL118, (Keseneni Travels)
    TD3R88947386.

Thanks & regards

veerreddy.A

Replay to my E-Mail if any other queries.
    E-Mail: veera.mca43@gmail.com

vvara is offline Junior Member

Default Complaint against Redbus and Durgamba Motors

I booked a return ticket from Shimoga to Bangalore dated 31-8-2011 through red bus.
    Durgamba Motors was the travels with redbus ticket no TD9U23243797 and PNR no 82583108112722 U
    (22 U).There are a list of problems I faced last evening which made my travel extremely unpleasant.

1.The departure of the bus was stated 11.15 PM,after repeatedly calling them I got a confirmation that the bus would come to
    the Shimoga Bus terminal at 11.30PM.We checked out of our hotel and stood stood at the bus stop from 11.15 PM onwards.
    The bus in reality arrived at 12.40 AM.

2.The numbers stated on the redbus ticket were not picked up by anyone.The travelers kept giving different numbers back and forth
    but still there was no clear information given as to when exactly the bus would actually arrive.

3.The bus was booked for 2 female passengers. The roads in shimoga were not safe for us to stand around.The police eventually
    asked us to move into a nearby hotel and wait at the reception.The mentioned no 9740000135 on the ticket mentioned was picked
    up by a gentleman who was very unpleasant to talk to.This is not acceptable.

4.We had other seabird, SRS travels that were offering seats t travel to Bangalore around 11.45PM. So we called Durgamba motors on the
    above mentioned no to cancel the tickets so we could make fresh arrangements for out travel, the gentleman on the phone refused saying
    it was an online booking and assured us the bus would arrive within 10 mins.This was at 11.45PM.

My question is why are such travels entertained to sell business on Redbus.I am a regular customer and after this incident I am rethinking
    about any kind of travel through you.I require someone to take responsibility and hold either redbus or travels accountable for their actions.
    If this is not done in 1 week .I would be lodging a complaint in the consumer court.

If a bus is late for whatever reasons its the responsibility to call up the customer to let them know when the bus would actually arrive in reality.
    We would not have atleast checked out of our hotel had this been done.

This has been the most unpleasant journey of my life.The staff's behaviour was extremely rude and unjust.Redbus cannot wash its hand off this matter
    saying it only provides the service and doesn not follow through on the rest of the journey.I would not have booked Durgamba Motors had it not been for redbus.

My no is 9901300221 , I need this issue to be addressed.
    I have already registered complaint with Redbus and Durgamba Motors but they have not taken any action.

Varsha Varadarajan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Complaint Against Redbus.in-redbusticket.jpg

Thumbs down so late service of bus provider

The bus is getting delayed for 1 to 2 hrs from the reporting time, which is not acceptable during the eve of diwali. Apart, the bus is worst then what is shown in the site(redbus.in). Even reporting manager is not actually bothered about the delay nor acknowledging the customers about the failure. The fare is show high and the service is more then very bad.
    Raghvendra
    Phn no. 07838089638

Sribalaji D Pudi Guest

Default Transaction of amount done but ticket not generated and the amount is not returned

I tried to book a Tkt from Hubli to Surat on 19/03/2012 through redbus.in on 15/03/2012. An amount of Rs. 2400.00 ( Rupees two thousand and four hundred only) has been transferred from my SBI account (30749106605) to your account 31014960840 on 15/03/2012, the transaction no:MSBI2703584949I G97319360 TRANSFER TO 31014960840 BILLDESK TRANSACTION A. But, the ticket was not generated. I've been waiting for all these days thinking that my amount will be debited into my Ac:30749106605, SBI, Malkangiri).

But, till date my amount is not debited in my Ac.

Default Money deducted but ticket is not booked and also money is not returned

hi,

I tried to book ticket on 12 May 2012 from mumbai to shiridi but ticket was not generated and money got debited from my account. I am providing the details which i have from net backing.

10427117-PILANISOFT - Redbus

Ticket amount is 500 and my HDFC account no is 05091610095175

I have tired to reach the customer care, but couldn't able to reach.

Please any one contact me and let me know the issue and my contact no is 9742667974.

Samyuktha.

ROHIT PATEL Guest

Thumbs down Against redbus.in

I have booked a ticket from lonavala to ahmedabad for shree shajanad travels sleeper coach through redbus.in.My ticket no. is te8w46529728.They are booked for my family. During the booking I took the boarding point as lucky travel and the departure time is 7:00pm on 12-augest-12.We were there at the bus stop by 6:15pm and called up redbus at 6:30pm and checked with them and they said the bus hasn't come and it will come.Again at 6:45pm I called them up and they responded that the bus has come we were not present there and he wanted us to come to their office at other lucky travels by 7:00pm so that we can board the bus.I made some arrangement for an auto and sent we to their office.In the mean time I called up customer care of redbus.in and one guy responded and told me that the bus had cancel.
    local boy said me than this bus root has been canceled from one month. If your bus is not running this root so why you should book ticket for this root.

So pls let me know how do I take leagal action on redbus.in.They should at least make it a point and follow up and see to that the passenger has boarded the right bus on right time and at the right place with any problem.

I am not understanding who is responsible for this sitituation and never to book tickets through redbus.in. This is a learning for me.

1. redbus.in Cash Coupon issue