Thread: Complaint against Panasonic INDIA

speed.life18 is offline Junior Member

Default Complaint against Panasonic INDIA

I got a Panasonic TV 21RX20C which gave many technical issues which i did not expected from a new TV within the warranty term and the technician from Panasonic came to fix the issue, after the warranty was over the TV got a display issue and i had to contact a Local tech to fix the issue and they where not able to fix it as it was a IC issue and panasonic TV IC or any spare parts for panasonic are not easily available, hence i contacted Panasonic customer service and reported the issue and they sent a service Technician which should be from Bhayandar(E) branch and he took the circuit board with him and i agreed to pay for the repair cost whatever it comes to in-order to get the TV repaired, and what was agreed to is in 10 days it will be repaired and sent back and if it cannot be repaired the circuit board will be returned and affixed in the TV at no cost as it was not repaired, and it was done on 2nd Oct 2011, after which in few days i called Panasonic again and said that as it is going to take 10days with them to return the product back to me they can return it back without repair and i will check local options, and they confirmed the service order is cancelled but i did not received the circuit board back than i called the service center and they said that the repair is ongoing and they are waiting for a product and it should be fixed and if it cannot be fixed they will return it and requested me to wait for the timeline that was of 10days from collection, hence as they where sounding positive about repair , i decided to wait but nothing happened i did not received it back than i called several times and all what i was told is we will contact you back and there was some issues for which we where not able to return the product will do it today, tomorrow and so on and it continued for long and then again i contacted Panasonic customer service and they confirmed that they will escalate this and will call me back still nothing so overall the customer service from panasonic was horrible and i called them again to ask what happened about the circuit board and the call back i was supposed to get and there was no answer but when i asked to personally escalate this all what was given me is a mobile number of a service center head and customer care email add to write about it, so in the end the conclusion i got to is this people themselves do not want to return the product or is possibly not willing to do so, and the customer have to go to one person to another to get back which is paid and purchased by him, so i decided not to call or bother my self anymore for the same and today is 22nd Dec 2011 and till date there is no response from panasonic to even think about returning the product, i should be compensated for this inconvenience along with the product repaired and affixed back from where it was taken.

Job reference number : 1110-003732
    Serial Number : RK8539121179
    Service Centre : Vaishnavi Electronics (Panasonic customer care centre) Bhanyandar (E), 401105.

Prashant S.

Default service

Hi I am vijay sonawdekar
    I bought vieraL42e3D 6/5/12 when installation time side panel not working proper I complaint to dealer dealer not response to me till today so please why you given dealership to this type of dealer so please take action urgently give me solution for that

Dealer name DMS Power & Monetary solutions (I) PVT Ltd
    vasai

rahulagrawal_qa is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Angry P for Panasonic P for Pathetic..most disgusting customer care and most disgusting products

Following are the mails I am sending to Panasonic and I am not getting any response.:

THIS IS THE MAIL TO WAKE UP MANAGEMENT PANASONIC. SINCE MORNING I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO RECEIVE A CALL BACK FROM YOUR SUPERVISORS WHO ARE NEVER AVAILABLE ON THE FLOORS. REPEATEDLY SINCE MORNING I HAVE BEEN CALLING CUSTOMER CARE AND TILL NOW DAY IS ENDING MY COMPLAINT IS NOT BEING ATTENDED AND NO ENGINEER IS VISITING US , NO CALL FROM ANY OF THE MANAGEMENT OR AUTHORITY IN PANASONIC.

MY COMPLAINT IS PENDING FROM LAST 15-20 DAYS. DO NOT FOOL YOUR CUSTOMERS. PLEASE DO NOT.

I HAVE BEEN MADE FOOL THAT ENGINEER WILL VISIT ME. ONE ENGINEER CALLED ME AT 1:30PM TO VISIT ME AND SINCE THEN HE IS NOT PICKING MY PHONE.

ARE THERE ANY AWAKE EMPLOYEES , ANY SINCERE EMPLOYEES WORKING FOR PANASONIC. I AM FOLLOWING UP BECAUSE I HAVE PAID LOTS OF MONEY TO PANASONIC FOR THE ACS. THIS IS MY HARD EARNED MONEY. DO RESPECT YOUR CUSTOMERS. VALUE YOUR CUSTOMERS. DO NOT MAKE FOOL OF US JUST BECAUSE I HAVE PAID ALL THE MONEY AND WE ARE STANDING NO WHERE DO NOT TAKE US FOR GRANTED.

PLEASE WAKE UP YOUR SLEEPING CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVES, SUPERVISORS, TEAM LEADS, MANAGERS, ENGINEERS OR DO NOT SELL YOUR PRODUCTS.

DEEPIKA AGRAWAL
    (M): 9911092884

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 3:53 AM, Deepika Agrawal <deepika.agrawal.80@gmail.com> wrote:
    REMINDER 2 AND LAST REMINDER

This is regarding my previous complaint that I am reminding Panasonic. I am also escalating the issue related to customer care also. At present time i.e. 3AM(morning) we are suffering coz we have spent a lot money in the name Panasonic and its AC. Since, we have bought he AC on 12th March 2012 we are only paying lots and lots of money in electricity but against that money we are only getting sweat not cooling from the AC. I am fed up with the situation. Everytime I call customer care and ask executives to transfer the calls to senior they say the senior is not available on the floor. I talked to Arjun and Satish and told them to call their team lead/supervisor/senior but they said no senior is available and after 10 they will be available. Apart from Diwakar nobody in the customer care listened to me and my mail has not impacted anybody. Every time I try to talk to senior they say senior is not on the floor or we will arrange a call back in 5 min but till date I have not received any call back.

This my 2nd and last reminder if I didnot get any solution to my problem with your AC I am going to consumer court and before going there I have twice reminded you people through the mail and several many more times I have communicated to your customer care.

To fullfil the formality you have sent your executive on 4th june 2012, who told me that he has written the complaints and some engineer from the company will visit us on Saturday(9th june2012) but nobody from the company has called us till date. You have made a lot fool of us. As a customer I am cheated. Now, I want your company either to resolve the problem or give me back my money so that I can buy a good company's AC like hitachi or o-general and I can get rid off your blower boxes which panasonic had sold me.

I am going to circulate this mail chain, mark bcc among my friends and knowns and let them know how panasonic deals in after sale service so that this company must not cheat other innocent people.

I have understood that panasonic does not care about customers.

RAHUL AGRAWAL
    (M): 9911092884

On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Deepika Agrawal <deepika.agrawal.80@gmail.com> wrote:
    This is regarding the complaint related to ACs of Panasonic.I have purchased following products of Panasonic:

1. Rice cooker Qty: 2
    2. Refridgrator-NRBW414VS Qty: 2
    3. AC - CS/CU-PS 18 MKY 1.5 ton Econ-Inverter-Silver Qty: 1
    4. AC - CS/CU-YC 12MKY- 1 ton 3 star - Qty: 2

I have made the above purchase on 12th March 2012....Since then, I have been continuously making complaints regarding the cooling of air conditioner 1.5 ton.

I always make complaint through customer care and they tell me their SLA is for 24 hours and till date they have never met the SLA. I am not satisfied with the way customer care deals with the problem and when I ask the executives to transfer my calls to the senior they put me on hold and then they disconnect my call. I am fed up of the way they attend customers. They give us contact number of the service center in Ghaziabad whose owner is Mr. Pradeep Mehta who is the second irresponsible person panasonic has chosen.

Every time I make a call to him though when I have made complaint at customer care then I need not follow up from my side but I have to do so because this is me who is heavily sweating though the AC is on. This is me whose small daughter and paralytic mother in law are restless when AC is not working. But, Mr Mehta will never send his engineers within the given SLA and he will always send his engineers at 5:30pm and then the engineers will take a round trip of my house, spend sometime on talking on phones and then they will take a view from the balcony and then they will tell me its 6pm and our day's working hours have ended so we will visit you tomorrow. One amazing thing the engineers have told me is that " madam jab AC thanda na kare to aap use 1/2 ghante ke liye band karke fir chala liya karo"(shut down AC for half an hour if it doesnot call and then switch it on). I also do not get their logic behind that.

Tomorrow's scenario: I will take leave, bear the loss of my salary and since morning I will follow up with the engineers begging them to visit me and attend my complaint first and then they will visit me at 4 pm, they will switch off the AC and then switch on the AC,talk on phone, crack jokes with eachother and after 1/2 an hour they will say " woh kya hai isme gas dalegi aur gas R420 hume lani padegi to aaj gas aa nahi sakti hai to hum gas leke aapko kal ya parson ph kar denge"(we have to bring the gas R420 and today we can not get the gas and we will come back tomorrow or day after tomorrow) . I will again request them to do it today but they will say our day will end at 6pm and we cannot bring the gas within this time frame.

I have to again call customer care and tell them about the complaint I have with the service center and they will reply me " dekhiye madam working hours 8 ghante hote hai aap thoda wait kar lijiye"( see madam, our working hours are 8 hours you should wait for sometime) . I will then call Mr. Mehta and he will tell me " aaj zyada complaint hai ladke kum hai humare paas hum kya kare" (today I had many complaints and engineers are less , what can I do). I will again call customer care and ask them to transfer my call to the senior and they will tell me " koi bhi senior floor par nahi hai" ( no senior is available on the floor) and when I insist they put me on hold and when I call again and tell them I am fed up of the way I am dealt, then they say " aap ek kaam kijiye ki mail daal dijiye email likh lijiye"( you can do one thing you can drop a mail, write down the email-id)

I have become fed up of the ACs. I think I have wasted my hard-earned money on a product which is not worth of to be sold free to anyone. I will NEVER EVER recommend Panasonic to anybody because of unprofessional attitude of customer care and service center and untrained engineers of Panasonic.

I request you to kindly look into the matter and either resolve the problem or you can also suggest me like the customer care person did that I should put up mail like wise you can also tell me how to escalate this issue and where to escalate this.

I was seriously thinking of going on Consumer Court regarding the same and also I will not suggest anyone to purchase Panasonic AC.

I hope any of genuine person will read this mail from Panasonic and work on companies' image and customer satisfaction.

Immediate Action anticipated.

Yesterday I made a complaint at 10:20am and till this time 5pm nobody has attended the call.

DEEPIKA AGRAWAL

My address;

519 Milano, Mahagun Mascot
    Crossing Republik
    NH-24, Ghaziabad
    UP

Kumar Rakesh Guest

Default Defective Refrigerator

We have purchased Panasonic NRA190SSIN refrigerator from their authorised dealer M/s Priya Electronics, Ranchi on 11/05/2012, since its delivery & installation by the Panasonic's authorised service person, it is not cooling and despite of our nemerous complains & visit of their service engineers defect has not been detected or repaired. Being a company of repute panasonic must replace the defective machine, but they are not inclined to do that.

Kumar Rakesh
    La Vision Private Limited, Ranchi
    Ph. 0651-2331400, 9334383345

tarjinder tarun Guest

Thumbs down panasonic service no gud

i have panasonic microwave i purchase new after one month inside distrod inside colore i many time complante but no gud panasonic service plz help me

Default Pathetic service

Dear Team

IT is to inform you that i have put a complain on 9.06.2012 and then when i called the customer care again on next day they told the complain is closed though no work was done further they told me that it was done by mistake ok i never reacted on that i again gave a complain on 11.06.2012 complain no-040257 still now the problem is not solved its just a mere harrasment from your side and now i am sick and tierd of complaining now i am going to file a consumer case as i gave you a lot of complains i think you guys are not taking it seriously now its ur turn to pay the persons who were looking after my complain from customercare are Brijesh,priyanka,pramod and lot many it have become a habit of mine to all call all these people daily and then state the whole matter again and again i wish no product of panasonic will be sold in the market as you are not worth it as per the service is concern its the worst that i have got in ma life and its better to compare with china products which have no warranty and no gurranty at least we know that we wont have to cribble for service waiting a call from the top department and i would not entertain if the call comes tomorrow i wont talk with your useless customer care team who gets the updates from me and want to talk with the highest authority

Rgds

chiranjibi mohapatra
    Mon no-09051930028/9937332848

Angry poor service

i bought a brand new aircondition(split ac inverotr) last year its still under warranty but wen i call the agency no1 pays attension to my request i have called dem 100 times but no response i am facing a lot of problem due to there rude behaviour .

Nitin Kumar Srivastava Guest

Angry Complaint Regarding LCD TV

Dear Team of Panasonic Management

I bought new LCD TV Model No - 22C31D which S/N - 1440515 from Sita Furniture & Electronics Agra on dated 03-05-2012 , having Remote problem which complaint I was register last friday with Job Number 086331 . As per CC engineer was call me within 24 Hours form time of Complaint logged. I was wait for Engineer call yesterday evening but till time there was no responce from ASC of panasonic in Agra. After that i was call again to Customer Care for checking status and talk to Venktesan , he was check and told me that ur complaint was logged and due to mistake engineer was not called you . He gave the Engineer number to me and told that pls contact him. I was called Engineer but he refuges that without logged call he cant attend the call then I was called ASC of Agra which Contact Number is +917351700061 and he told me that pls come to service centre with Remote before 6 PM . Becase They cant send engineer to site for repair/replacement of remote. Then I was take leave from Office which was far from my home about 35 Km then go to Home and take remote and then went to ASC but ASC said that he not having this model remote and if we order the remote then it take more than a week to come . So I want one thing to know that Is i got a mistake to buy a PANASONIC Brand. Really Pls sort out this issue ASAP Dear. Because I really fadeup with service of this product service.

Dear Customers,

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help resolve this issue on a priority basis.
    We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.
    For any further assistance, please feel free to write in at helpline@in.panasonic.com or revert on the ongoing thread itself.

Panasonic India
    Last edited by Panasonic India; 08-12-2012 at 01:09 AM.

Jul 2012

As per the information received from our customer support team, by tomorrow you will get the remote delivered at your place.

Please reply if you face any inconvenience or require any other help from our side.

Panasonic India

Default Due Negligence of Panasonic Customer Care.

I am having a old Music System of Panasonic Make SA-AK38 purchased somehow in the year 2000-01 from Jay Electronics, NTPC-Rihandnagar-231223 for a value of Rs.19990/-. From the year 2005, it is not in use due to some technical problems. I am residing in a very remote location of Eastern UP which is about 220 Kms away from nearby city like Varanasi. Earlier I had made a no. of complaints to Panasonic Customer Care but due to their negligency and unattending of complaint made by me, the system is still unworkable and kept in Almirah for show. It is very surprised that Panasonic India being a reputed one could not able to listen my request/complaint. Hence, I have no option other than to go to Consumer Court/Akosha for repairing of the same for which I am ready to pay to & fro 2nd class journey fare (Train) of the deputed service engineer as well as the repairing charges, if any.

I will be highly obliged if you could kindly depute a service engineer for repairng of the same.

(A K BANERJEE)
    Qtr.No. B/402, NH-3,
    NTPC Colony,
    PO - Rihandnagar - 231 223
    Distt - Sonebhadra (UP)

Dear Customers,

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.
    We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID/ complaint number, so that we can look into the matter.

Default Panasonic phone

We got a Panasonic cordless phone last year. That model was phased out last year. We had problems with both the handsets and sent one for repair to the Panasonic Authorized service center-Victory International( who also own panasonic showrooms). Victory owns 3 out of 4 service centers in Delhi.
    Here it goes.
    I go to the service center,
    Service man tells me to get warranty, the phone base station and also the other handset when I come to pick up the phone. He gives me a receipt for the phone he has taken for repair.
    Done, I travel back to the salesman who sold me the phone with the original bill and get the warranty.
    I go back to the service center when the job is done( Victory called me) and I give him everything, he says nothing is needed except the warranty card.
    Ok, considering I even took the power adapters, not a good experience.
    He takes the original receipt he gave me when the phone was taken by him. Gives me back the repaired handset. But he does not give me any work order printout to detail any of the work that was done even though I asked for it. Thinking panasonic is a big brand , it seemed slightly out of line as to why this fishy behaviour was there. But anyway, I come home, the phone goes kaput again the next day after all this. I call Panasonic..a few days go by...then call again..they tell me write a mail...done..mail reference..PI-CS-1209-004627 and was told I would be contacted by their service manager Mr.Gagan Saxena...again no response..finally I had to let this issue go. Not worth the effort. Phones are the only market panasonic has and if this is their effort to sustain in such conditions...

Dear Customers,

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help you resolve this issue on priority basis.
    We have made a note of your complaint & will take a action to resolve the same on priority.

sugar.chilli06@gmail.com Guest

Default complain against PANASONIC ,delivery of second hand TV instead of new TV

Dated: 26/9/12
    Respected sir/ma’m,
    I Anjali Prasad resident of Noida would like to place a complaint against PANASONIC and JAMBO electronics Noida, As on 16/09/12 at 6.00pm evening, being an apostles customer of PANASONIC,I went to JAMBO electronics noida to purchase a PANASONIC plasma tv of 42 inc model number TH-P42ST30D for Rs 54,000 which I paid JAMBO electronics Noida on same day and their CSA(customer sales associate) promised me to deliver a fresh piece tv by 19/09/12 .
    I didn’t received my tv on promised day which was 19/09/12, I received it on 20/09/12, now I would like to draw your attention the tv I received was not a SEALED PACK and on the same day I called upon Panasonic installation executive and he found that tv didn’t had REMOTE, EYE WEAR, DISGUSTING PACKAGING, NO FRAME TAPE, BACK OF THE TV HAD FULL OF SCRACHES, SCREEN WAS FULL OF WHITE COLOR STICKY DUST AND IT HAD MANY FINGER PRINTS TOO.
    I immediately try to called JAMBO electronics on their landline number but no one picked up my call then I tried to call JAMBO electronics CSA cell number but he dint answer my call, then I went to JAMBO electronics Noida and asked about this matter but this was so disappointing that people were least care about my problem.
    There were no store manager in store neither branch manager, there were few CSA who tried to manipulate me and fooled me by saying “that tv is first hand and we will compensate you with few gifts and they also said we people are so smart that we can pack second hand tv as first hand and nobody can differentiate”. I was so disheartened with their statement, i never went to JAMBO electronics for free gifts and I just wanted a new first hand Tv. I tried to get my money back but they refused to give my money on same day, they said it will take some days.
    With this incident I lost my time, my money, my emotions, my energy, my trust and my excitement from PANASONIC and JAMBO electronics, I will never ever buy any PANASONIC and JAMBO electronics products in futher more over I will never ever recommend and suggest any of my relative, friend, colleague and family to buy any of the product from PANASONIC and JAMBO electronics because PANASONIC and JAMBO electronics is FRAUD ,they promise but they don’t deliver ,they play with customers emotional values .
    This is such a shameful act by such big name PANASONIC and I will make sure people in touch with me will never buy PANASONIC products as I had such bad experience.

I believe that you will understand that such behavior won’t be accepted and I request you to look into this matter.
    With best regards,

By Sushma Manda in forum Printer
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 12:32 PM
  4. Complaint of panasonic lcd
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 07:50 PM
  5. No response of Complaint of Panasonic LCD 32"
    By sahay_jitendra in forum Other Electronics Products