Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PANASONIC LCD TV Complaint

Dear Mr. Vijayakanth and Mr. S.K. Chakraborty,

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.

We have made a note of your complaint and your contact details, our service team will contact you soon for further assistance.

Dear Ms. Meenakshi Agrawal,

We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, address and contact details so that we can look into the matter. For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

StephenM is offline Junior Member

Default Panasonic Plasma TV: TC-P50G10, poor quality

I purchased a Panasonic 50" Plasma TV, model # TC-P50G10. The TV only lasted just over 2 years, and it wouldn't turn on again and the power light blinks 5 times when I attempted to turn it on. Bought the TV to one of the authorized repair shop suggested by Panasonic, found out that 3, YES, 3 BAD circuit boards, estimated the repair cost for almost $700, just ridiculous! Panasonic wouldn't stand behind their product, nor cover a portion of the repair cost due to the POOR quality. Ended up throwing that TV away since it's not worth of spending the money, and bought another brand new TV, of course, not Panasonic again! I owned quite a few Panasonic product, but this one just disappointed me. From now on, I would stay away from Panasonic product (other than those Made in Japan), hopefully this can be helpful for some of the people that are looking into buying a Panasonic Plasma TV.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PANASONIC LCD TV Complaint-pana.jpg

Default panasonic tv complaint

I bought a panasonic tv model no WSU2847 manufactured oct.2008 serial no YT8KBA 01-947. and there was no HD connection that time. The local cable operator introduced a new set of box system with HD connection and the tv worked without any peoblem till this march 2012. i bought this tv in 2009 only. suddenly the tv went blank and i called for a technician from the local tv center and it took nearly a month for him to come and repair the tv. He charged 10,000 Rs, to replace the damaged one board with a new one. Now the tv is running wiout any HD quality input. I request you to suggest some useful tips and whether this kind of tv is suitable to this part of the world along with your manual. Hope my tv won't break down suddenly and it is very expensive and the repairing is more expensive.

Default unheeded lcd complaint

I have a 24 inch lcd tv purchased 6-7 months ago. now when I switch it on the power light on it keeps flickering and it does'nt switch on. I had registered a complaint on your helpline number on the 10th of April again on the 18th (060776) and on 20th for the third time. Today is 23rd and till date I have not heard back from your complaint cell or your engineer.I am really dissappointed in your service backup and regret buying your product. I hope you take an early action on my complaint.

Abhilasha Awasthi

OTA
    Gaya
    Bihar
    Dear Customers,

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

Shubha Priya Guest

Default Panasonic TV and Customer care is very disappointing

We have a Panasonic Super Slim TV (Model No-TC-21RX20C) from last 3 years. First two years it was fine, then following issues occured:
    1. Remote stopped working though the Cell etc were fine. -- We had toget it changed.
    2. TV starte switching off on its own----We called Customer care and got it rectified. They took the TV away for days. Then got it back, it costed us around Rs.1200 (Sericecharges etc.)
    3. Now it again switches off an on, after putting up a request to get it rectified with the customer care, a person came and took visiting charges of rs. 100 telling that as the error is not obvious at that moment theycant do anything and we need to bring TV to their outlet.|
    4. A ay after that we kept asking them to come when issue occurred, a person came, he didnt even wait for the issue and opened our TV, changed a small transistor an resistor, and asked for rs. 650 (300 service charge and 350 for parts). The next day my Tv idnt start up at all, Power button light keeps flickering. We keep calling the person from Panasonic-name Hari Kumar-07838328512, he says he is coming and never comes, its been 2 days.

Disappointed, we called Customer care ,however still the person has not come and they have promised another person would come.

i think Brand Services are degrading day by day.people buy brand for Quality,however are often looted by misconceptions and frauds out there.

SUMIT MALIK bareilly Guest

Default panasonic lcd complaint

dear,since 25 days my lcd is not workin but no body is comin to repair it.the person on service centre is misbehaving and not giving any complaint no. too. please do the favour..

Jul 2012

Dear Customers,

We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID/ complaint number, address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.
    For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

Customer Support Team
    Panasonic India

I have being harrased because i have purchased the lcd several times complaints was made but no one attended the complaint what to do kindly guide me

somnath sahu Guest

Arrow don't free installation in one month

i buy a panasonic viera lcd 22inch tv one month. but no free instalation till now. dont receive my phone in chennai hesd office.dont send wall fitings tv frame.

DEVRAJ1285@GMAIL.COM Guest

Default Remot not working

maine 8/02/2012 ko panasonic LCD TH -L22C31D KAHRIDA THA JO KI 30/08/2012 TAK CHALA USKE BAD WO NAHI CHAL RAHA HAI

Angry 3 kids left tv less on christmas 2012 Panasonic,Bestbuy & Geek squad SHAME ON YOU GRINCHES !!!

We have been reeeping the reprecautions of our Panasonic plasma purchase back in June 6th 2012 at the local Best Buy here in Brandon Florida local store number #506.
    below is the letter I submitted to panasonic and Best buy. I have been grasping at straws & begging them not to leave me stranded here at Christmas with no TV. I stressed to them all that Santa is bringing XBOX GAMES AND COMPONENTS, whitch you need a working tv to enjoy for my 3 sons. I have been trying to get the Geek squad and Panasonic and Best buy to honor their warrenty we purchased & fix our 7mth old plasma before Christmas. None of them will help us and we paid for 2yr black tie service. I have spoken to Cody in the national geek squad call center WHO SAYS "Their is no one higher than me at this point when I requested to speak to his supervisor.
    CONSUMERS BEWARE ***
    PANASONIC MANUFACTURES AND SELLS DEFECTIVE PARTS TO THE PUBLIC AND PUTS YOU THE CONSUMER THROU THE RUN AROUND IN HOPES YOU JUST GO AWAY !
    PLEASE READ BELOW ---

Attached is the purchase receipt for the Panasonic Veria.
    I must express how unhappy I am with Best buy and Panasonic. I feel as a consumer you have passed your defective product on to me and my family, neither Panasonic nor Best Buy will stand behind this product that we have purchased and brought into our new home.
    This TV is only 7 months old, There is no reason this motherboard should have gone bad. As consumers we are very upset that this has left us TV less at the holidays, Panasonic has always been a good brand so we thought. As past Sony consumers we thought Panasonic had a better picture so we chose to go with Panasonic for the new living room in our new home.
    Now that we have purchased this one from Best buy and the manager John says this is a cheap TV and tells us that this happens alot 7 months later, I will think twice before I purchase another Panasonic product. I feel Best buy and Panasonic has passed a defective product on to the consumer and wants us to wait for the TV to be repaired -VS- GIVING US A NEW NON DEFECTIVE PRODUCT. I am completely unsatisfied but I am left with no other option other letting you replace the motherboard on a new TV. It sounds ridiculous to even say aloud to myself. especially after spending 800.00 on this unit and then the manger at the retailer calling it a cheap set. They didn't inform us of that when taking our money 7mths ago there at the local best buy. I also have all intentions on filing a complaint wih Best buy over failing to stand by their Black Tie Warranty we purchased with our new TV and not standing by their products they sell to the public. I am highly upset with both of these major retailers and will also inform all my friend and family of the issues I have had with Panasonic and Best buy here in Brandon. Our local news Fox 13 just did a segment on Best buy and I think I will also call them and inform them of ongoing consumer fraud still at that location here in Florida and how I was treated over a new TV that has defective parts and now I am left here close to the holidays with no TV for my children's Christmas presents that we have puchased being the majority is XBOX components and games. I can say this is really disheartening here at Christmas for both of you retailers to do this to people and I am sure I am not the only one according to Best buys complaints records I have researched. I can atleast say Walmart will stand behind their products and if they are defective and you purchase a warranty they don't put their consumers through this run around. You take the junk back and they replace with a new product not pass the run around to the consumers. Walmart is the least of my favorite stores but at least I know there, I will be safe purchasing products that tend to have manufacturers defects.
    Sincerely,
    Please feel free to call me or Mark.
    Josie & Mark

3001 Rolling Acres Pl
    Valrico

worst service i have ever received 2 years ago i purchased from abc warehouse panasonic cannot say when it will be repaired no parts wosrt service i have ever received

Jul 2012

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help you resolve this issue on priority basis.
    For any further assistance, please feel free to write in at panasonicindiapww@gmail.com or revert on the ongoing thread itself.

Customer Support Team