Thread: Samsung lcd tv - panel problem

yogeshgarg8 is offline Junior Member

Angry Samsung lcd tv - panel problem

IT seems from the above posts that this is new BUSINESS MODEL that have been adopted by SAMSUNG Co. First sell the defective LCD in the market and then after some time replace them and charge them with BOMBS( High costs ) . really appreciate SAMSUNG for that.

I have faced a similar problem only after 6 months of purchase , after calling SAMSUNG ,representative arrived within 1 day and without even checking declared panel problem and asked for 18,500/- and after booking complaint with CONSUMER CELL , rate went down to 5800/- , i agreed to that but then they start harrassing me with delays , now they don't have VAN to deliver it , no person to repair it .

We all customers should come up against SAMSUNG . IF SAMSUNG is listening and really care about customers then it should act and hear to customers bcz such fraudalent means to get money is not going to help in the longer run.

Yogesh Garg
    BP No 8412578090

yogeshgarg8 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

listen to this complaint and take necessary action

Thumbs down SAMSUNG company making goog businees out of fraudelent manners

Such fraudelent methods have become routine for companies like samsung . i have read 100 of complaints against SAMSUNG but they don't reply to anybody .If they have asked 5800/- from you that must be the original cost to the company and 18500/- must be the marketing price .

you can see they sell you the things at thrice the price . People should avoid bying products from SAMSUNG .

If any press person is listening then he should publish such compaints so that SAMSUNG should be blacklisted from INDIA. and people should be aware of such companies.

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Thanks for sharing your experience, hope this will help other consumers to choose the right product/services.

gaurav9998 Guest

Default SAMSUNG PANEL problem in LED 40"

hi;
    I bought Samsung UA40D5500 in January 2012.from December i am facing a problem which comes some time,a line on tv screen.i register my complaint over the Samsung care but they ever told me that it is the problem of set top box.its not the problem in LED.but when i talk it about the technical department they said that it is the problem of panel,which will cost you around RS.17000.and another engineer call me and told me that it will cost near about 25,000.the service engineer totally do fraud with the customers.
    company committed to their customer that the life of LED tv is 90,000 hrs.17000 is a huge amount for a middle class family. i hope that you will help me in this regard,n give me a warm response regarding this.because this is actually exist for the consumer in the consumerism.

thanking you

Gaurav Sharma

Angry

[QUOTE=gaurav9998;424820]hi;

I bought Samsung LED UA40D5500 at a cost of Rs 64,900.00 in Dec, 2011 and in April, 2013, a horizontal line begins to appear on the LED but it was so intermittent that I thought its a signal issue but gradually it started appearing frequently then I contacted the Samsung Service center and the service engineer told me that its a Panel Fault and it will cost Rs 22,000.00 + service Tax ~ Rs 24,000.00 (warranty for 1 month only). I contacted the service center again-again-again-again and finally a senior member of Samsung contacted me and provided a discount of 30% on the total cost that was amounting to Rs 17,000.00 along with a 3 months warranty. I refused to take that then after a week they proposed a discount of 50% to me i.e Rs 12,000.00 (still in contact with Samsung to decide whether I replace it or not). I am asking why should I pay this money because of Samsung design issue (Its not a physical issue done by me) just after one and half year of the purchase. I have already paid a huge cost of the LED TV. Isn't it a money making stunt. Moreover legally they make themselves strong enough by displaying a warranty for the product. They don't trust their own product otherwise they would have provided an extended warranty of at least four years. If they don't trust their own product why do they sell it? I would like to ask what should I do? Should I pay for the panel or Is there any legal action that can be taken against Samsung (unfortunately there was a warranty of 1 years only)?

Please suggest me at the earliest..

Sudhir Kumar

Angry Samsung LED UA40D5500 Panel issue

I bought Samsung LED UA40D5500 at a cost of Rs 64,900.00 in Dec, 2011 and in April, 2013, a horizontal line begins to appear on the LED but it was so intermittent that I thought its a signal issue but gradually it started appearing frequently then I contacted the Samsung Service center and the service engineer told me that its a Panel Fault and it will cost Rs 22,000.00 + service Tax ~ Rs 24,000.00 (warranty for 1 month only). I contacted the service center again-again-again-again and finally a senior member of Samsung contacted me and provided a discount of 30% on the total cost that was amounting to Rs 17,000.00 along with a 3 months warranty. I refused to take that then after a week they proposed a discount of 50% to me i.e Rs 12,000.00 (still in contact with Samsung to decide whether I replace it or not). I am asking why should I pay this money because of Samsung design issue (It's not a physical damage done by me) just after one and half year of purchase. I have already paid a huge cost of the LED TV. Isn't it a money making stunt? Please suggest me if I should accept the offer from Samsung? Isn't there any way to have legal action against Samsung for its poor quality product (Note: Warranty period was 1 year only).

Please suggest me at the earliest.

Sudhir Kumar

Default Found any solution?

Hi All,

The problem seems to be common across most of us. I wonder if any of you have resolved the issue? Did Samsung contact yourself or did you get a replacement panel?
    Or you are still undergoing the problem?

Last Post: 07-21-2014, 11:32 PM
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 02:31 PM
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 07:45 PM
  4. Samsung 26 panel problem
    By pradhanm in forum Television
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 05:22 PM
  5. Samsung 26"lcd tv panel problem within 2 months of purchase
    By sanjib dasgupta in forum Television
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 10:50 PM