Thread: SAMSUNG 32" LCD TV PANEL PROBLEM IN 2 YRS. REPAIR COST Rs. 25,397/-

Default SAMSUNG 32" LCD TV PANEL PROBLEM IN 2 YRS. REPAIR COST Rs. 25,397/-

I brought LCD TV 32" from J. P. Electronics Borivali , Mumbai, Model no.
    LA32R81bm/XTL on 5th July 2007. Suddenly on 3rd Sep. 2009 picture become total white hahing blurred image. I called Samsung service person . He charged visit fees of Rs.330/- & said that LCD PANEL is to be replaced. Samsung sent me the estimate of Rs. 25,397/-. Today in market similar to this available at the price around Rs. 38,000/- Life of LCD Panel is said around 60,000 hrs. Samsung co. should replace free of cost as i brought spending Rs.55,000/-. One more person Mr. Kaustubh Munj ( who has already complained in ), who has purchased from the same place, also having the same LCD PANEL problem. It is like punishment after buying the SAMSUNG LCDTV. Please help.

Lalit c. @@@@hi

Default RE: SAMSUNG 32" LCD TV PANEL PROBLEM IN 2 YRS. REPAIR COST Rs. 25,397/-

Hi Lalit,

I write to you on behalf of Samsung Electronics India. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Could you please share your complaint no and e-mail id here. Once we have your details we can then resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Default samsung 32" LCD TV panel problem

Samsung Team,

Thank you very much for taking intrest with us.I am highly obliged & appreciate your positive approch
    Mine complaint no.:-8405560762
    My E-mail ID :- lc@@@@hi@yahoo.com & @@@@hilc@gmail.com
    Any further information , do write me pls.
    Lalit C. @@@@hi

Hi, Lalit

Team Samsung[/QUOTE]

Kaustubh Munj Guest

Default Samsung LCD Tv Panel problem

Dear Samsung Team

This is Kaustubh Munj. I am also facing the same problem. Lalit has mentioned my name in his original complaint.

I have purchased this LCD set in Apr 2008 and in Sept 2009 it started developing some problem. Your service centre person have adviced me to replace LCD panel.

Call registration BP No.8410744726

Contact details:
    402/11A, Neelam Nagar Phase II, Mu@@@@ East, Mumbai 400081
    Mobile No. 9773192961
    Email: kaumunj@gmail.com

Looking forward to see positive response from your side

Thanks & regards,

Hi, Lalit

Team Samsung[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Hi Lalit and Kaustubh,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

We have forwarded your details to the concerned department.

Will keep you updated.

Team Samsung.

Hi Lalit and Kaustubh,

Hope the concerned team has got in touch with you. Do let us know once the issue has been resolved.

Kaustubh Munj Guest

Default Samsung LCD complaint

We have not yet received any response. Requesting you to look into it & keep us updated.

Kaustubh

Hi, Samsung Team

I am Lalit @@@@hi. No body from Samsung Team has contacted yet. How many days it
    takes to contact????. Are Samsung co.' people serious???
    Waiting for reply,
    mumbai
    mobile: 98201 62768

Hi, Samsung Team
    Not yet contacted. Generally how many days it takes to contact??? Please let us know.
    Waiting for reply

saurabhalw is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

I had purchased my 32" SAMSUNG LCD TV in May 2008 from Ace Technomark in Noida.MODEL: LA32R81B
    But after just 1.5 years the screen is showing hazing wherever black color appears on the screen.
    I registered complaint at Samsung consumer support, complaint no:8407349350
    The technician told me the problem is with the panel and needed to be replaced which costs around 25k.
    I got call from Samsung executive and was offered to replace by panel at 50% discounted price which is around 12k.
    When I refused they told me to send a mail to support.india@samsung.com. I am waiting for the response of my mail.
    I am still not able to find out the reason of the problem. The company claims that the panel would work for 60000 hours which by no means I have exceeded.
    I also found out from other posts that many other who have purchased the LCD at the same time as mine are facing the same problem.
    From all this all I am able to deduce is that it is some kind of manufacturing problem.
    Samsung holds the moral responsibility of replacing my panel free of cost. I trusted Samsung to deliver good quality product but was let down with the performance of my LCD tv.
    Complaint no:8407349350
    Email: saurabhalw@rediffmail.com
    Ph:9871050344

Saurabh

Default Samsung 32" LCD TV panel problem, complain no.8405560762

Hi..............Samsung Team

I am lalit @@@@hi . This is to inform you that till today ( Dt. 16th Nov. 2009) nobody has contacted. I am really loosing my hope. Please do the needful.

Hi Lalit and Kaustubh,

There seems to be some confusion.

Will look into this at the earliest and will keep you posted.

Kaustubh is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

Hi Team Samsung

No one from Samsung has contacted us (myself & Lalit) so far. In last two year i have purchased atleast 7 Samsung products (AC, Washing Machine, Digital Camera, Refrigerator, LCD TV, 2 mobile handset). Despite of being such a loyal customer I am getting this treatment. This is really irritating.

Requesting you to look into our matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Hi.............. Samsung Team

I am Lalit @@@@hi. I need to replace LCD PANEL free of cost as it has to run much more . I can't digest to spend again as i have already brought paying Rs. 55,000/- & asking Rs.25,000/- for replacement. Please look in to the matter as 3 months are already passed.

Mobile:- +91 9820162768

Quote Originally Posted by Kaustubh View Post
    Hi Team Samsung

Requesting you to look into our matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Kaustubh M. Munj
    Hi Kaustabh, Hope you are good. A one time special discount of 50% has been offered to you. We have sent you a letter as well. Hope you have received it. To avail this offer, do get in touch with the Samsung service.
    We appreciate you feedback.

Cheers.