Thread: SAMSUNG 32" LCD TV PANEL PROBLEM IN 2 YRS. REPAIR COST Rs. 25,397/-

Quote Originally Posted by Kaustubh View Post
    Hi Team Samsung

No one from Samsung has contacted us (myself & Lalit) so far. In last two year i have purchased atleast 7 Samsung products (AC, Washing Machine, Digital Camera, Refrigerator, LCD TV, 2 mobile handset). Despite of being such a loyal customer I am getting this treatment. This is really irritating.

Requesting you to look into our matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Kaustubh M. Munj
    Hi Kaustubh,

Hope you are good. As mentioned on Facebook, a one time special discount of 50% has been offered to you. We have sent you a letter as well. Hope you have received it. To avail this offer, do get in touch with the Samsung service team.

We appreciate you feedback.

Cheers.
    Team Samsung

pravinsingh is offline Junior Member

Default 32" LCD TV - color became faded

I had purchased my 32" SAMSUNG LCD TV MODEL: LA32R81B in November 2007 from Electro Mart Stores Pvt. Ltd. P-5, Ground Floor Ocean plaza, Sector-18, Noida U.P. Vide their Bill No. S-6440 Dated 5-11-07.

It was assured that the panel would work for 60000 hours.

But within 2 (Two) years the screen of the said LCD has become white and unable to display colour.
    I registered complaint at Samsung consumer support, complaint no:8406386729.
    The technician without opening and checking the sais LCD told me that the LCD Panel is required to be replaced. The panel replacement will costs around 25k.

I also send a mail to support.india@samsung.com. I am waiting for the response of my mail.

I am still not able to find out the reason of the problem. The company claims that the panel would work for 60000 hours which by no means I have exceeded.

I also found out from other posts that many other who have purchased the LCD at the same time as I, are facing the same problem.

There appears to have some kind of manufacturing problems in such LCD sets sold at that point of time.
    Samsung holds legal as well as moral responsibility to replace said LCD panel free of cost.

I trusted Samsung to deliver good quality product but was let down with the performance of my LCD tv.

Complaint no: 8406386729.

Lalit c. Gandhi is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Default Hi........ Pravin Singh

Quote Originally Posted by pravinsingh View Post

It was assured that the panel would work for 60000 hours.

I registered complaint at Samsung consumer support, complaint no:8406386729.

Complaint no: 8406386729.
    Email: pravinsinghh@yahoo.com
    Mo:9810804656; 9899161486
    Ph ; 0120-4273684

E-5/56-A, Shatabdi Vihar,
    Sector-52, Noida
    U.P.
    Pravin Singh
    I am Lalit @@@@hi from Mumbai. I am facing also LCD TV panel problem. I am writing & informing the almost similar problem to Samsun co. but they are not concern about co.s future. Infact Samsung co.'s director or the co. CEO should understand the user's complain to understand the value of money.

Lalit @@@@hi
    Mumbai
    +91 9820162768

saurabhalw is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

I am saurabh from Noida and I too am offered to replace my LCD at discounted price of 12.5k.
    First of all it is highly impractical situation for anyone to pay 12.5k for a LCD tv which costed 45k a 1.5 years back.
    Secondly even if I replace my LCD by paying the amount what are the chances that it wont go bad in next 1.5 years. This time comapny will only provide 1 month warrenty on the replaced LCD.
    I still am searching for the reason for my and others LCD problem. I was told that happends due to voltage fluctuation, may be because they couldnt find any other reason.
    Is that because the customer is at a point where he/she cant do much about the situation, Samsung is taking advantage of this and instead of accepting fault in their LCD they are blaming customer with random reason
    Please clarify my point Samsung Team.
    Saurabh

bhanware is offline Junior Member

Default Results...

Dear all,

I am also one the victims of these television manufacturers.
    (32" LCD panel gone in 14 months).
    I have seen a lot of such complaints and I was about to post.
    Just wanted to know, what is the outcome?
    Did anyone get a free replacement (with new one)?
    Did anyone get free repair (replacement of panel)?
    Did anyone got the replacement done at very small price (if yes, how much)?
    Please share your experience, it will help many people like me.

Prashant

Kaustubh is offline Junior Member

Hi Team Samsung

When you spend Rs 50000/- for a product you dont expect the product to go bad in just 15 months. When it comes to big brands like Samsung you just cant imagine such things.

As i have already communicated to you i want free repairs/replacement of my LCD TV.

Why are you even offering me 50% discount? Is it just to calm me down or hide your products deficiencies, inefficiency? Look at the number of complains against Samsung LCD. Samsung LCD complains are all over the internet and mostly relating to LCD Panel.

As i have informed you in my earlier mails I have atleast 7 products from Samsung. On my recommendation 2 people have bought Samsun LCD. Despite being a Samsung Patron I am getting this treatment. I have been arguing with you for more than 3 months now. Now i have lost faith in Samsung

I know you have provided free replacement of LCD TV replacement/repairs to few customers (after warrantee period was over)

I want free repairs/replacement of my TV.

Kaustubh
    Last edited by Kaustubh; 12-11-2009 at 06:45 PM.

MargaritaMD is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2009

There seems to be some confusion.

pradhanm is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2010

Default SAMSUNG 26" LCD TV PANEL PROBLEM IN 18 MONTHS, REPAIR COST Rs. 18,000/-

Dear Samsung Team,

I brought LCD TV 26" from adishware electonics HSR Layout, Bangalore, Model no. LA26R71BAM/XTL on March, 2008 (around that). Suddenly on December 2009 picture become hanged and the screen became total white with blurred image.I called Samsung service person with complain no 8412820609 and He said that LCD PANEL needs to be replaced and the estimation amount is Rs. 18,000/-. Today in market similar LCD TV is available at the price around Rs. 23,000/-. Life of LCD Panel is said around 60,000 hrs.
    Samsung co. should replace free of cost as i brought spending Rs.30,000/-.
    If it will happen like this, then we will loose our faith and trust from SAMSUND BRAND. Moreover, it is something impacting the quality of SAMSUNG product.

Please help me by replacing the panel with free of cost.

My complain no - 8412820609
    manoj_p7@yahoo.com
    phone no -9845528700
    Bangalore

Manoj

Default LA32R81bm/XTL lcd tv pannel

i have purchased the lcd tv LA32R81bm/XTL after 2 years the TV pannel got problem. As I log the complaint with the samsung As the service engg told the pannel cost is 21k. If we replace the component only one month guarantee. If we replace after one month the component fails. Blindly we cant take risk. Hence Samsung co. doesnt have confidence on their product? then how the consumer wil accept the product. I think smsung is thw worst in service. Instead of selling the product try to improve the service with quality of the product.

Default Samsung LA26R71BM/XTL LCD Panel Gone Bad

Dear Samsung Team,

Its almost funny and disgusting at the same time that all the people in this forum are stating this against you'll. This is sheer cheating.

Like Mr.Manoj above, I too have a 26 inch Samsung LCD tv purchased from Vijay Sales in late 2007 and am facing the exact same LCD panel problem or so the technician told me. On contacting the Samsung people they asked me to contact the Service team once again. However, the service team in its infinite wisdom compared my problem with that of "purchasing a bulb" or "the average expectancy of humal life" almost completely trivialising the matter at hand. I have been asked Rs.17000 for replacing the TV which me, a student cannot afford.

So I would appreciate it if the Samsung people would kindly pay for the entire panel as it CANNOT be an error on my side but an incompetecy in your manufacturing. So I would appreciate it if the Samsung team would stop yodelling around the circumference and come to the point and kindly pay for the Panel.

Its caused me immense mental anguish as I make my living as a computer programmer and without a monitor I am being forced to change my workstations.

Thanking You,

Aditya A.Tirodkar
    Phone No. 9820492348
    Complaint Number: 8413229198

PS. For all the members here, in case the team does nothing about the problem, as is currently the case I ask that maybe we should pool in our money and sue them...

Send this problem to all forums you'll can find. I don't think Samsung will care till the problem becomes as actual issue.

saurabhalw is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

I found from the net. Some other had also faced the same condition. I also managed to find the screenshot
    http:

Angry LCD Panel to be replaced

Dear Samsung Customer Service Team,

We had purchased LCD 32 R8 (Bordeaux Art) from Home Solutions Retails
    (E-Zone) vide invoice dated 20.04.2008 which was delivered in May 2008

Sorry to state that the LCD started giving coloring problems from Nov '09 for which your
    service person attended on 5th December '09 and advised that the LCD panel has to be replaced.
    The quotation for this is Rs. 25,061/-

We are extremely surprised and disappointed that such defect has occurred
    within a period of less than two years of purchase. Having paid a price of
    Rs, 50,000 does Samsung expect customers to spend another Rs. 25,0000 in two
    years for repairs. The total cost of this Samsung LCD thus works out to
    Rs. 75,000. This makes it the costliest 32" in the market.
    Despite our repeated reminders by emails, there is no response from the Samsung Team. Our complaint no. is 8413456228

Please note such situation is not acceptable and please let us know how
    Samsung proposes to resolve the problem.

Mrs.Cleta Fernandes

Mukund Moorthy Guest

Default Same LCD Problem

I had also bought a LCD 14 months back and now the Samsung folks have given me a bill for 24K. I am really surprised that the product has malfunctioned, as I am a Samsung loyalists. Appreciate if someone form Samsung can help us consumers. I had bought the LCD from Devi International Bangalore.

Mukund

Thumbs down Samsung 40'' LCD problem -- Burnt Panel

I bought Samsung 4-'' LCD tv 2 years back. It worked fine for 2 years and then suddenly stopped working. After that its not even starting.

I called customer care and one so called technical guy came to my house for checking. He said that PCB and front panel both are gone. We need to replace those.

I ordered Samsung for replacement on 14Feb 2010 and and after that for last 1 month I am just waiting. I went to their BTM layout service center as well but they didnot give good response. They are not even ready to give me in written as what they are doing.

I fought with their two guys but they strictly refused to give me in written doc. They promised to send me an official mail about status / progress but they didnot do that.

They are saying that we will give you some amount of TV price but dont know when!

I registered complaint on Samsung web site also but they did not respond!

What to do now?

Samsung ????? respond !!!!

Amit

mumbai guest Guest

Default 26" LCD PANEL complaint

Hi freinds,

Another victim of Samsung LCD panel problem, Biught 26" LCD from Sony Mony in Mumbai and within 15/16 months the entire screen gone blank. Upon contacting Samsung support , 4700/- was paid for changing of PCD board. But stll the problem persisited. It was then diagonised that the panel needs to be replaced and will cost approx 18000/- minus the charges paid for 4700/-.approx 13000/-. But my question is that 28000/- priced product has a life span of less than 2 years. The dealer washes his hands but transfering you to the Service Team of Samsung. And Samsung Support team starts torturing by intimating high costs of replacements.

Guyz ... I agree to the proposal of 1 of the members ...Lets pool insome money and teach these company a lesson.

This is how they treat their customers who have paid their hard earned money in their BRAND.

Would also appreciate to know the results of OLDER cases of fellow HARRASED customers.

SUDHIR MEHRA