Thread: income tax refund not received for 2010/2011

Default income tax refund not received for 2010/2011

Respected Madam/Sir

To whomsoever it may concern

I have filed for tax refund on 28-07-2011 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NOS=020415334 at THANE WARD (MUMBAI).since then i have tried to constantly check but it keeps stating that "Your assessing officer has not sent this refund to Refund Banker" so can you please suggest what needs to be done ?

kunal kukadia is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

My self Kunal kukadia, worked as Government Employee, I have already submit the refund for A.Y. 2011-12, dated 27 july 2011 for Rs. 5919. but steel I have not received that refund amount. Acknowledgement No. 002201. So can you please suggest what needs to be done?

tankparesh85@yahoo.com Guest

Default still not received re-fund year 2009-10

Sorry to inform you still not received re-fund year 2009-10

Sub :-Re-fund not received

Detail
    Name:-Tank Paresh V.
    Pan :-AGLPT3970F
    Return Fill :-Rajkot (Dt:-30/06/2010)
    Acknowled No:-002267

Request you sir pl. send my mail to right person -Rajkot and urgently relise my refund

Awaiting your valued reply

pan no. Is adipm1494n

Avinash Kotwal Guest

Respected Madam/Sir

To whomsoever it may concern

I have filed for tax refund on PAN NO-AVRPK7505N.Refund NOT Recived ASS year 2010-2011. at PUNE WARD 4(4)since then i have tried to constantly check but it keeps stating that "Your assessing officer has not sent this refund to Refund Banker" so can you please suggest what needs to be done ? Awaiting your valued reply

Regards, Avinash Kotwal
    Mobile:-9850517051
    E-mail:-avinashkotwal04@gmail.com

JAGDISH SUMIT SHAH ,HUF Guest

Default Yet not received it refund for the year 2010-2011

Dear sir/madam

pan no. Aadhj2040n jagdish sumit shah (huf) , almora ,uttrakhand,india

sir i am sorry to say that i have been nat yet received our it refund for the assessment year 2010 - 2011

i am not able to go it office daily for that because of my 75 years old age & illness (jagdish chandra shah (karta))

kindly give my status on my son's e-mail id

that is : sushil.sah73@gmail.com

jagdish chandra shah
    mahatma @@@@hi marg
    almora ,uttrakhand,india

Default Not received return for 2010-2011 and 2011-2012

I havent received my IT return for the last two years. When checked online, it says..

Your assessing officer has not sent this refund to Refund Banker.
    If this refund has been sent by your Assessing Officer within the last week, you may wait for a week and again check status.
    Note:-
    Please contact your Assessing Officer.
    Insist on Computerised Challan Counterfoil from bank for tax deposited.

PAN number is

Please check and help

Karunesh Mishra Guest

Question online refund our income tax.

I have submitted our income tax refund in November 2011 for the financial year 2010-11.but I have not received our refund.Please help me.Thanks.
    My Pan No. is-ANDPM9007D.

JKM66mamta@gmail.com Guest

Post Non Receipt of Refund on Income Tax Return - FY 2009-2010

NON RECEIPT OF REFUND AMOUNT ON
    INCOME TAX RETURN : FY 2009-2010 IN RESPECT OF
    JC-663266Y SUB (PA) JITENDRA KUMAR MISHRA
    PAN NO AMLPM0125D

1. Please refer my application No 663266/JKM/IT dated 15 Oct 12 submitted through Regd Post, letter No 663266/JKM/IT dt 07 Dec 2012, dt 21 Jan 2013 addressed to Commissioner Appeal Bathinda, Civil Lines, Bathinda-151005 and the PAN card No AMLPMO125D (JK MISHRA).

2. It is submitted that I had filed the Income Tax Return for the Assessment Year 2010-11 vide Acknowledgement No 013136 dt 29 Sep 10. Till date I have not received the refund amount on return.

3. You are requested to kindly do the needful to refund the amount with interest. The cheque may please be issued to my bankers viz ICICI Bank Ltd, Shahibaug Branch, Ahmedabad (Gujarat) SB A/C No 055601505393 under intimation to the undersigned.

4. Now I have been retired from Army Service and settled in Ahmedabad (Gujarat). You are also requested that after settlement of above return, kindly transfer my PAN No - AMLPM0125D for I.T.O. Ahmedabad (Gujarat) for settlement of next return please.

With Regards

Jitendra Kumar Mishra

Divakar Kishor Guest

Default Not received return for 2010-2011

My Pan No. is-AOKPK3059B
    Mob:- 9953642851

Default Not received refund Amount

I have submitted our income tax refund in July 2012 for the financial year 2012-13.but I have not received our refund.My Pan No. is-AFNPT4004P

Getting msg as

Your assessing officer has not sent this refund to Refund Banker.

Please help on this

Kannan

ajanakiraman Guest

Default incomplete receipt of refund amount for the year 2010-11

IT refund for the year 2010-11 for the amount of Rs,19,368/-has been sent vide e-filing acknowledgement No 362174640250312 dated 25 Mar 2012. Only Rs. 410/- on refunded to my bank account on 26 Jun 2012 out of the above refund amount. Complaint has already been raised vide transaction ID No 1031344149, Communication reference No CPC/1011/P1/1200471996 and refund sequence No 7010972511 of 13 Jun 2012. when it will refund?

ajanakiraman Guest

Default incomplete receipt of refund amount for the year 2010-11

Default Not received IT refund for the Assessment Year 2011-12 (Financial year 2010-11)

I have submitted my income tax refund on 27-Feb-2012 at Vadodara Income Tax Office for the financial year 2010-11, but I have not received my refund till date.

Please help me.

sneh lata Guest

Default I have received incomplete refund amount of 2010-11 financial year

The Income Tax Officer,
    India

I would like to request you, that I sneh lata having Pan No. ABTPL 5505F have applied for 34,509/- TDS return for the financial year 2010-11. However I have received a cheque of only an amount of Rs. 22770/- including interest with date no. 31-01-2012 . Kindly favour me to release the pending TDS return . I shall be highly thankful to you for this favour.
    Thanking You,