Thread: complaint against up government

Default complaint against up government

I am from Rajpura punjab i am billing assitant in company and look into all the matter relating to excise in november i make bill for k.l.concast , ghaziabad, i overlook the column of bill no. and date but amount is written in 38 no. form and up govenment held the material and charges Rs. 217500.00 for a minor mistake and now my company deduct these amount from my salaray i am simple person my salary is 6000.00 per month how can i survive if company deduct these amount from my salary.

sir you are requested to please help me.

for such a minor mistake penality is to much.

Regard

gurvinder

amir_4_u_007@yahoo.com Guest

Default making of road from Dhorra Nala to Bye Pass Choti Puliya

This is my second complain. i complain last month same . Yesterday little rain in this area . water store on the road and the silt on the road , people face too problem. This is the main road to Medical College & Hospital, Therfore, Patient & students face many problems for journey to Hospital. & People also sick for many deceases those who live in that place . So i humbly request you please construct the road and water tunnel. as soon as possible.

Subject: Unreasonable extra annual lease rent charges on ALLOT. NO.
    KAD0140039, GFS-42, Kadamba Mkt., Gamma -1st, Greater Noida.

I (Sharad Garg) have been allotted the Shop No. GFS-42 in Kadamba Mkt, Gamma -1st, Greater Noida against which I have done full payment on my behalf but still GNIDA has wrongly imposed annual lease rent charges from 2005-2009

The lists of incidents/communication held with GNIDA are as follows-
    Yr. 2002:
    • Property (Shop) was allotted
    Yr. 2004:
    • I asked for One time payment of Property on 23-4-2004
    • GNIDA replied to deposit Rs 3,58,816/- by 31-5-04 as consolidated payments against
    remaining installments.
    • I deposited the said amount i.e Rs3,58,816/- before due date ie 29-5-04.

Yr. 2005 :
    • Still, I received the defaulter notice from the GNIDA of non-payment of installments despite of paying the full installments by me.
    • After receiving the defaulter notice, I calculated the payments taken by the GNIDA, and it was found to my surprise that not only, I have been charged the full cost of shop but also considerable extra amount of money has been taken by me and still GNIDA has sent the defaulter letter which was mentally disturbing and harassing.
    • In reply to the GNIDA defaulter letter, I raised the concern with the GNIDA asking them to provide me with the detailed calculation of consolidated amount Rs3,58,816/-, taken from me, interest exempted due to pre-payment of installment and also give me No DUES CERTIFICATE which means any type of dues/charges against the property should be communicated to me.
    • I continuously followed with the officers and clerks of GNIDA personally and through emails to provide me the details with reference to above issues but with no reply.
    • Each time I met with the seniors of Property and Accounts section, I was given the assurance that it is under process and I will receive the written communication in this regard soon.
    Yr. 2006 to 2008 :
    • I continuously followed at regular intervals , explained the case to new transfereed clerks/seniors in GNIDA to check my file status and response to my letter dated 25-5-2005 but received only the assurance each time
    Yr. 2009
    • I once again wrote letter explicitly asking for the no dues certificate and details of calculation of one time amt. of property so that excess amt. can be adjusted against the one time lease rent only Finally received letter from GNIDA stating that excess amt. of Rs48,269.08 has been taken wrongly by GNIDA from 29-5-04
    • Again, I found the discrepancies in calculating the excess amount by the GNIDA and hence several letters were written and personal meetings done to correct the excess amt.
    • After my personal meeting with officials ,then GNIDA corrected the excess amt. to Rs61,336/- from year 2004
    • However, GNIDA imposed the annual lease rent from year 2005 to 2009 in spite of their own faults –
    • First charging huge excess amount in year 2004.
    • and then not replying to my letters for 5 years
    • Not intimating me about the exact amount of the excess amount taken by the GNIDA. If I would have not noticed then GNIDA would have pocketted this hard earned money of the consumer.
    • Even after noticing the error on GNIDA part ,they have took 5 years to let me know the excess amount taken by them and to my amusement it was wrongly calculated .
    • Immediately ,I deposited the balance amt. of Rs94,240/- after adjusting the excess amount on GNIDA on 14,15-9-2009 as per below
    One Time Lease Rent Only = Rs 1,55,575/-
    Excess on GNIDA = Rs 61,336/-
    Balance Payment (155575-61336) = Rs94, 240/-
    • If the excess amount of Rs 61,336/- would have been intimated to me in year 2005 as per our letter written to GNIDA, Rs 94,240/- would have been deposited to GNIDA that time only
    How could I deposit the full time lease payment without knowing the excess payment pending on GNIDA as when full installments are paid , GNIDA send the defaulter notice?
    • And again imposed the annual lease rent on me for the year 2009 in spite of my written communication to GNIDA for correcting the excess amount wrong calculation & for full payment of any type.
    In my letter, I informed GNIDA that only after knowing the extra amount taken by me, I will pay the the one time lease rent after adjusting the extra amount, and hence till that time I will not be liable for annual lease rent which GNIDA has confirmed through their letter. I immediately paid the one time lease payment as soon as I got the information from GNIDA of extra amount but still they imposed the annual lease rent for year 2009 too.
    How can I deposit the full time lease payment without knowing the excess payment pending on GNIDA when in spite of explicitly writing to GNIDA for excess amt. sot that it can be adjusted towards one time lease rent only? I was imposed lease rent for year 2009

G D DUA Guest

Default Appeal to Chief Minister U.P.‏

Uttar Pradesh.

2. There are about 3 million followers of the Faith across the world. We have been receiving reports of harassment of Satsangis of Dayalbagh for the last several months by the land mafia in conjunction with local politicians and the police acting at their instance. The partisan attitude of the police who have failed to give any protection to Satsangis or the Satsang property and persecution of Satsangi has caused great resentment and anger in the whole community.
    3. As a citizen therefore I urge you and your Government to provide protection to Satsangis and Satsang properties.

Name: G D DUA

City Allahabad

Satsang Branch: Allahabad

unregistered Guest

Default Save dayalbagh satsang property from land mafia

Uttar Pradesh.

1. I am a Satsangi, a follower of Radhasoami Faith. Sumiran-Dhyan-Bhajan Satsang and Seva are our main religious activities. Ours is a casteless and classless society. We subscribe to the ideal of ‘Fatherhood of God and Brotherhood of Man’. We have no political connection and our priority is social service.

Name: RAVI KIRAN MADDALI

City RAJAHMUNDRY

Satsang Branch: RAJAHMUNDRY

Post Appeal to Chief Minister U.P.‏

Appeal to Chief Minister U.P.‏

Name: Dr. Priyanka

City Allahabad

Satsang Branch: Allahabad

Default Request to make street in Ambedkar Village Dhorra Mafi Aligarh.

Respected Madam
    Sushri Mayavati ji
    I live in Dhorra Mafi, Aligarh. This District lie in your State. Dhorra Mafi is the Ambedkar Village. Main street of Dhorra Mafi too bad since 5 years ago. there is no development on the street. In rainy season water still on the street. The street from bye pass to nala madical is too bad , silt also lying on the road.
    So, plases take necassary action & make the street from Dhorra bye pass (Purani abadi) to nala road.
    Thanking you.

Unhappy complant about road

manneya cm of u.p.

namaskar

meri complant jaankar aap hairan ho jayenge.
    main etah main shikohabad road per mohlla hajipura main rahta h.un jo
    ki alpsankhyako ka hai.hamara road jo modern english school se g.i.c.
    school tak jata hai.uski lambaye keval 200meter hai.
    lekin last 15 saal se hajipura sadak ko repair nahin kiya gaya hai.
    nagarpalika prsasan ko kai bar shikayat ki gayi lekin koi faydaa nahin
    hua.hum logo ne last election main voting nahin karne ka faisla liya
    to ek local neta ne kaha aap log voting kijiye .aapki sarak main
    chahe jeetun ya harun main bana kar dunga.wo election har gaye lekin
    apne wade ke mutabik sarak banaye jo kuch mahino main hi barsaat ke
    pani ki tarah bah gaye.
    tab se aaj 10 baras baad bhi sarak ki koi repairing nagarpalika ne
    nahin ki hai .sadak main 2feet gahere gehre khaddhe ho gaye hain .raat
    main riksha nahin aata.hajipura ke naam se hi mana kar deta hai.saare
    mohlle main @@@@a paani bhara rahta hai.

aapko bata dun hajipura ke 200 meter ke baad sarak cc banai gayi
    hai.joki saaf saaf bhedbhav ki bhavna paida karti hai.
    hajipura ke peeche sarak cc hai.
    jo bhi nagarpalika member hum chunte hai wo sirf apni gali ki sarak
    banata hai.ye maine pichle 15baras main dekha hai.
    hamari madad karne wala koi nahin aapse kuch ummed jagi hai.
    kriprya hamari madad karen nahin to hum logo ko makaan bechkar kisi
    aur jagah ghar banana padega jo is mahgaai main asambhav lagta hai

08.08.10

prarthi

atiq ali nivasi hajipura

etah.u.p. 207001

Default Complaint against non declaration of results for ayurveda doctors in siddharth nagar

madam,
    an interview for ayurveda doctors recruitment was held on july 26-30, 2010 in district siddharth nagar u.p. Till now results of selection are not declared due to reasons best known to administrations. It is rimored that there is gross misconduct of interview and corruption in selection process involving the minister of health and district amministration.
    I therefore request you to kindly look into the matter and instruct to declare results as soon as possible

aman narang Guest

Default Thread and forced to leave own plot of Agriculter.

Honour!ble Chief Minister
    Uttar Pardesh.
    Lacknow.

For your kind information,a NRI Person having very typical problem in your regime in UP:I regards to concerend my previous letter dated on 06th July,2010 through Fax has been sent,Second letter despached on 05th Sept,2010 by post to your office.This is thrid time by the request through mail is sending you.A problem about my Agriculture plot is located in Hatma Uttam Nagar,Tehsil Behari,Distt:Bareilly(UP)Negihbour Mr Gurmej Singh,who is thread and try to keep his conrol of my legal property by force with the help of local police assistance.I had all type of legal rights from honourable SDM and Tehisldar of Behari and Bareilly.Athourity has been order to ( Created problem person) Mr Gurmej Singh to stop all type of harasshment to me.Very sorry ,local poloce did not take any action against mr Gurmej singh,beacouse bribe is over there.
    I request again,please take consideration action against it.
    Local Care taker Tel:9837806234 Mr Satnam Singh s/o Naranjan Singh
    Vill:Uttam Nagar,Teh:Behari.Distt;Barielly.

Your Sincerely.
    aman narang.Tel:0049-172-2464730,Fax:0049-221-8370519,

nitesh gautam Guest

Question about my job as a barisan after my father death in hathras dist.

madam,

i am nitesh gautam from hathras dist tahshil sadabad.mere papa ji revenu dipartment ek goverment employ the jin ka dehant 11.jun.2009 ko ho gaya tha jis k uprant mujhe barisan k rup mai nokari di jani hai lakin purn kagaji karywahi k bad bhi or barisht adhikariyo ki laparwahi ke karan mujhe aajtak koi nokari nahi di hai mera pariwar karje s daba hua hai jis k karn bahut mansik dabab mai jiraha hai agar mere parwar koi bhi hadsa hota hai to uskijimmedari u.p. goverment ki hogi.

pankajkumar.m86@gmail.com Guest

Default B.P.L Rasan card ka Satyapan kiya jai gram sabha pauhariya Block barhalganj (GKP)

madam,
    i am pankaj kumar mai ap se anurodh karta hu ki jitani bhi bpl card banaye gaye hai wo abaidh hai uski janch karayi jay jitane bhi card dhark hai wah usa layak nahi hai

pankaj kumar

Post How to become ambedaker village

This is my second complain. i complain last month same . Yesterday .How to become ambedaker village.
    In my village banktwa post- pachnagwa dist- siddhert nagar up india pin 272202 have 75 % sc/st cost but we no found
    ammbadekar village why>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
    can u guide us

Default Complain to Chief Minister Uttar Pradesh

Dear Mam,

My husband has been expire on 06/09/2010 and he was a goverment employee in Health Department in CMO Office ,mathura
    I want to request u to help me because for issueing claims his staff demanding money and i have a son he is unemployed and my husband has died on job so his staff demanding a huge amount of money to give job to my son
    as mritak ashrit .

Mam these above are my right so why should i give money to them
    Mam please give some attention on above issues.i will highly oblige to u.

yours sincerely
    Smt. Sheela Rawat
    district-Mathura
    Uttar Pradesh

Devendra Pratap Singh Guest

Default complaint for don't gave the B.Ed. mark sheet

Sir/mam,
    I am devendra pratap singh s/o Shri Baburam Prajapati resident of Home no. 23 Awas Vikas colony, teh. chhibramau Distt. kannauj. I have B.Ed. from G.S.M. College, Bewar , Distt. Mainpuri. and bed result decalare in fev 2011. but I have no given my marksheet by GSM college's Manager. Because a compaint (Scholar ship deportment U.P.) send by me. so I have impropered by gsm college.
    Plz I want to my marksheet . so available my marksheet. Because I want fill the CTET form.
    thanks.