Thread: JNTU complaint

JNTU udentst Guest

Default JNTU complaint

Hello Friends ,

WE are Btech passed out students of Year 2011 from JNTU hyderabad. We like to share a few things about JNTU .
    HEy guyz ,The university is not in a standards to maintain a proper website, then how come they provide Quality Education, Resources for students.Here we all know that after commencement of results ,the website nearly takes 24 hours to show. All time it say's "HEavy Load On Database". Is this we want?. I mean why don't they provide a better Quality servers which can handle the on Demand Load .HEy friends we no need to tolerate this any more. please make the issue Bigger and Louder so that it should sound in JNTU .

Default Original Degree not yet received

Hi All,

It has been over 2 months that I applied for my 'Original Degree' with all the required details however, I did not get a response till now. As a disclaimer, they mention that any concern of 'Original Degree' not being received should be raised within 2 months and after which they are not responsible. When I contacted the 'Director of Evaluation', they do not pick up the call at all or all they say is that degree might not have displatched due to Telangana Bandhs and all crap. They routed me to contact 'Additional controller of Examination - Indira Rani' and when I contacted her, she asked to check in the counter in a very rude manner and disconnected the call. How is it possible for a person staying elsewhere in the country to check in the counter? Is there no automated process to track the status? or can't they give the status over the phone? For each and every thing a person has to travel and stand in counter for hours and get the required documentation done? and that too with the clause 'within 60 days'. Do they think that everyone has jobs similar to them relaxing in the government office and whiling away time without bothering to work on the pending things? Can we expect the educational institution which moulds the students to atleast follow some processes and not torture the students?

Default Everytime our college people are collecting more fees and fines before the date

We have completed our mba in Sree Chaitancy College of enginerring, Thimmapur, Karimnagar, everytime they are collecting extra fees and more fines, and this time for the project submission they asking to pay 5000 rs for project submission fees. They informed friday night only and last date is monday, after the monday they will collect again fine. Pls see the matter and kindlly do the need ful. We faced so many problem in our college while studying mba. If you solve this in future no one will not face the same problems, now my juniors also facing the same problems.

Thanking You

N.Vijay 9948251116
    D Komal 9291323264
    P Kiran Kumar 9700289892
    P Arun kumar 8801075969
    K Dileep Kumar 9885312861

and all the members ...........................

Post unsatisfied with r10 2-1 sem papers

im a student of 2nd btech (jntuk)..we just wrote 2 exams of 2-1...we r really very disappointed with the question papers...they were very tough n in todays mefa paper 4th set last qs was given only half..so for that qs i request you to give add score...

if all the other papers wil also like this im sure 70% students will fail...n % of us will be reduced to very low...it will cause great loss to us while attending jobs...so plz concern dis point n give question papers little bit easy..

this is not only my opinion dis is opinion of all 2nd btech students

Post unhappy wid 2-1 r10 sem papers..

Im a student of 2nd btech Aditya engineering college(jntuk)..we just wrote 2 exams of 2-1...we r really very disappointed with the question papers...they were very tough n in todays mefa paper 4th set last qs was given only half..so for that qs i request you to give add score...

this is not only my opinion dis is opinion of all 2nd btech students

we hope u will consider our pblm..

thanking you...

yours sincerly dimple

Default about can-donation fees

director of jntu,
    kukatpally,
    Hyderabad,

i am a student in geetanjali institute of science and technology (GIST).

Our college management is collecting the can-donation fees from the students for the reason low
    attendance for the who had attendance percentage of 50% - 60% amount of RS 2000/- to 5000/-
    who had the attendance percentage of 60% - 75% RS 1500/- to 500/- .
    and they are also not allowing us to attend our exams.
    please help us in this matter......
    thanking you
    yours faithfully,

students of GIST.

Default reimbursement ofv fees,provisional and od

The Director,
    JNTUH,
    Hyderabad

Sub:-Reg issue of Provisional Certificate and Reimbursement of fees

We students of Shahjehan college of Enginering and Technology are suffering a lot with the management regarding the issue of Provisional Certificate and Name changge in memos and Refund of Reimbursement fees since they have not submitted in jntu due to some delay and our future is going to ruin.
    I request u to take immediate action regarding this issue and please do needful.................
    Thanking You,

mahesh212 is offline Junior Member

Arrow In jntu hyd psa paper errors

jntu hyd power system analysis paper there were mistakes in set 4 ...will they allot marks for that ...were the questions really mistake plese check and confirm me?///

anudeep gaddipati is offline Junior Member

Hi JNTU team,

I'm 2011 passout frm one of the jntu affiliated colleges.I went to apply for OD.i.e..3rd convocation through the given link in website..but there after successfully registration I clicked on forgot password button..but it is not working..it is real sucking from jntu..How can we apply for OD before jan5th..if jntu is providing such a poor softwares.pls rectify this..or extend the last date

jntuhub is offline Junior Member

Hi All,

[COLOR=#333333]It has been over 2 months that I applied for my 'Original Degree' with all the required details however, I did not get a response till now. As a disclaimer, they mention that any concern of 'Original Degree' not being received should be raised within 2 months and after which they are not responsible. When I contacted the 'Director of Evaluation', they do not pick up the call at all or all they say is that degree might not have displatched due to Telangana Bandhs and all crap. They routed me to contact 'Additional controller of Examination - Indira Rani' and when I contacted her, she asked to check in the counter in a very rude manner and disconnected

These people may help u

check in
    www.jntuhub.com

akhilesh koushik is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Default regarding of revaluation

Hi JNTU team,
    iam right now studying final year.sir i have done well in my exams.iam quite confident with my result.but unfortunately i was failed in a subject.i paid fee for revaluation.everyone says that jntu wont consider revaluation applications.sir please consider my request.

thankingyou

sruthi50 is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Hi JNTU team,
    i am right now studying final year.sir i have done well in my exams.iam quite confident with my result.but unfortunately i was failed in a [COLOR=#009900 !important]subject

thankingyou
    [/COLOR]

Prajwala.U is offline Junior Member

Hello Friends,
    Am B.tech 2011 passout. I received my P.C and CMM before december only, but Dint know the convocation details during its time and i dint applied for it. So what is the process to get my Original Degree certificate. Plz help me. My joining is near by in Mahindra sathyam.They will be asking for it during joining,ie., on july 27th. Plz help me to get my OD certificate plzzz...
    Last edited by Prajwala.U; 03-20-2012 at 11:34 AM.

arunasri Guest

Default compliant about our college

I M.arunasri am doing my m.tech in vasthlya institute of science and technolgy.our college are charging extra fees for project .and lectueres keeping some gruge and they r not forwarding project .and they r saying that clearly we dont forward u r project and dont give u rcertificates if money is not paid what they demanded .please help me for this issue.
    arunasri -9160024444
    Thanq sir

saba fatima Guest

Default about attendance percentage

we are the students of bhojjam narsimhulu pharmacy college for womens , saidabad,vinayanagar
    respected sir
    we have low attendance percentage due to the personal problems so we are in detained list so we want your help to protect us getting detained and waisting our whole 1 year just because of attendance so please help us

we are requesting you to decrease the attendance percentage from 65% to 40%