Fraud hcl cdc greater noida
This is a discussion on Fraud hcl cdc greater noida within the Suggestions and Feedback forums, part of the General Discussions category; hcl cdc greater noida fraud center hai reason:- no provide books on time no provide quality education only taking by ...
- 01-22-2011, 06:07 PM #1GUJJAR Guest
Fraud hcl cdc greater noida
hcl cdc greater noida fraud center hai reason:-
no provide books on time
no provide quality education only taking by bp(rajeev gupta)
no provide exam on time (win-7)
no provide AC in garmi
no provide internet on time.
no provide english class only baat karte hai admission ke samaya.
no trainer in class most time on phone trainer.
student ko trainer rakhate hai kam paise de kar.
no extra activity only taking for friend admission and provide paisa.
sab kuch mila kar KOI MAT LENA ADMISSION CDC GREATER NOIDA CDC ME....???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????/ NAHI TO ZINDGI ME VVVVVVVVVV ITNE ?????????? MARKS LAG JAYENDA GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......
- 02-28-2012, 05:22 PM #2Junior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
the worst hcl cdc in rajkot also.
no books.......no bag.......no certificate.........
just comitments at the time of admission..
worst computers and few proper chairs remaining to atlest sit.
never never take admission in hcl cdc
- 06-29-2012, 10:06 AM #3Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
mental harassment and wasting six months of my life
My name is Syed Kumail Abbas I have taken admission in HCL CDC(indranagar luck now) which was running by F.S InfoTech pvt ltd on 20 Sep 2011 I have taken admission in HCP(HCL CDC one year programme which include A+,N+,CCNA,MCITP/RED HAT) they were taking fees Rs 44000/- I have submitted my fees in installment I have submitted down payment of Rs 11000 and rest of Rs 2500/-per month I have submitted my two installment.
On 20 DEC 2011 F.S InfoTech ran away then all students called HCL CDC head office they sent Mr. Sanjay Shukla on 24 Dec 2011 he said that sent me your documents (fee receipt, I cards etc) on Email Idemail@example.com and sanjay.shukla@HCL.com within one month we will start your study in luck now but after one and half months(on 15 Feb 2012) he send us mail that he is starting our further study in Noida centre which was unacceptable for me so I rejected his offer and reply him to transfer me in Kanpur he said he will try but on 4 Apr 2012 they send a email that they will star further study in Luck now I accepted his offer after that on 15 May 2012 Mr. Sanjay Shukla send me a email to meet Mr. Ravinder Singh ramdhin complex IT crossing Luck now for registration and said on 15 June 2012 study will start .
I have submitted photocopy of my all documents to Ravinder Singh and filled registration form but on 26 June 2012 when I call Mr. Sanjay Shukla he is saying that he is not able to start study and give me certificate of A+ and N+ without conducting any exam which is useless for me.
HCl CDC and Mr. Sanjay Shukla has wasted six months of my life and gave me a mental harassment.
With best regard
Syed Kumail Abbas.
- 07-26-2012, 03:13 PM #4Unregistered Guest
hcl cdc aligarh fraud...
hcl cdc owner vikas sharma aur in kai mama gp sharma ..yai dono bahut badai fraud hai...baccho ka paisa kha gayai .naa books di,,naa padai karayi..aur naa certificate diya..
- 11-04-2012, 05:29 PM #5Unregistered Guest
hcl cdc is realy fraud
i am pankaj from gr. noida . i have done CCNA coarse in june 2011 but i don't get my books till now, i am searching for job but i don't get my "Certificate" I realy want justice ...can anyone plz help what to do yar... i just want to .......
plz help anyone.
- 03-12-2013, 03:23 PM #6HCL CDC Guest
Action Taken against the mentioned centres
We would like to apologise for any inconvenience that has been caused to you by HCL Career Development Centre. But we would like to bring this in your notice that the mentioned centers- Greater Noida, Rajkot and Aligarh have been closed down.
In case of any issues regarding certificates and any other problem, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll look into the matter.
HCL CDC Team
- 04-27-2013, 07:14 PM #7Unregistered Guest
Notice Regarding Refund of Fees
I, Chandan Singh, S/o Mr. Kamleshwar Prasad Singh, aged about XX New Ram Vihar Colony, Near National Public High School,Rajajipuram, Para Road,Lucknow
I had deposited an amount of Rs. Eighteen Thousand Two Hundred (Rs. 18,200) for the same. This amount was deposited in three installments. First installment of Rs 5200/- was paid on 10th February 2011 and manual receipt no 0041 was issued against the same. Second installment of Rs Five Thousand (Rs.5,000) was paid on 28th February 2011 and receipt no 532CS1102110 was issued. Third installment of of Rs Eight Thousand (Rs 8,000) was paid on 29th April 2011 and receipt no 532CS1102110 was issued.
3) That after taking admission in “MCSE” course (System Engineer), registration no 532RG1004003 was allotted to me.
4) That after completion of admission process, i took classes of “MSCE” and prepared for the same.
5) When I approached your Lucknow centre regarding giving his examination for “MCSE” course, to my surprise i was informed that i can’t take examination of “MCSE” since his admission has wrongly done in “MCITP” instead of “MCSE”, which i has been preparing for.
6) This came as a shock and i approached concerned authorities of your company regarding correct on of this blunder which was done at your Lucknow centre by your employees. After getting no resolution he wrote mail concerned persons of your company.
7) However this issue was not rectified and i was not able to take examination for “MCSE” course.
8) Under these circumstances i after getting no positive response from your company, approached Branch Manager Mr. Devesh, regarding refund of his fees for the course which never started. My client regularly & religiously followed up with your company and Branch manager regarding refund.
9) After repeated requests I was given an A/c Payee cheque issued in name of “Chandan Singh” (cheque no 071411 dated 28-06-2011, State Bank of India, Dalmianagar Branch, PO Dalmianagar, Distt. Rohtas, Bihar) amounting to Rs Fourteen Thousand only (Rs.14, 000) , cheque was issued by Mr Devesh Trivedi who was finance in-charge of HCL,Hussainganj Branch Lucknow.
10) That when this cheque was banked in account of client , aforesaid cheque was dishonored by the issuers bank with reason “Insufficient Fund”.
11) After this i had approached Branch Manager Mr. Devesh & Finance Manager Mr. Devesh Trivedi regarding re issuance of cheque or cash against the same, but no positive response was given and he was asked contact later as they would seek clarification from HCL head office.I regularly followed them but his all request was turned unattented.
12) That in the meanwhile your Husainganj Branch ,Lucknow where I had taken admission was closed down somewhere around in August 2011 , because of the reason better known to your company.
13) That after prior closure of branch i had approached the Branch Manager Mr Devesh , regarding refund of fees and whereby he assured that his complete fees would be refunded back to him on account of two reasons , one that he was not enrolled in correct course due to mistake of his office and secondly it was company’s decision to close down branch and they have confirmed that fees of the students would be refunded.
14) That since then i have been following regularly with your concerned officials of your organization through e mail & telephone. Several mails have been written by my client at email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , this matter is still not resolved and i following for refund of his money.
- By email@example.com in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 28Last Post: 05-15-2013, 08:50 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2011, 04:40 PM
- By email@example.com in forum ElectricityReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2010, 11:54 AM