Thread: Vishal Packers and Vishal road line- FRAUD COMPANY

Angry Vishal Packers and Vishal road line- FRAUD COMPANY

This is a message to aleter the readers and all those who are reading this about a company called Vishal packers and Movers / Vishal Road line.
    the website is : vishalpackersmovers.com
    This is a fraud company and i was a prey to them recently.
    They have put me in so much trouble and Problem.. i wish should not happen to anyone in India.

This is a totally fraud company.

I booked my stuff from Delhi to Bangalore, when I got moved to Bangalore. There is a guy by the name HARIOM SHARMA in this.

My ordeal started the day they packed my Goods. He said I need to pay minimum of 70% amount on the spot. There was no such discussion before regarding the Pay.
    I was in Bangalore that time..
    Asked him if I can transfer through Net. Collected the account no. and transfered an amount of Rs.1000/- toi test that the amount goes to proper account.
    But though this was ICICI to ICICI transfer, this guy kept telling me that the money has not reached.
    I was in a Fix. I called up ICICI and they said the money has reached.. and this guy is not telling the truth. I asked for Their Mumbai accountants' number and spoke to him. He also said that the money has not reached. I though the money is Gone and so does mu Goods... I am in the Hands of thieves.
    After telling that I have the Proof of Transaction no, they agreed that the money has reached.
    Then he said I have to give Rest 9K cash.. I had no other go, but to give the cash.
    .. this was decided that I will pay the rest of the amount when the goods reach Bangalore.

This Guy promised that they will Deliver after 7 days.. But when I called after 10th day .. he says " its a mater of day or two !!! whats the big deal ". It never arrived on 11th day.. 12th day. He never pics phone when i tried to reach him.
    I had to send some one to their office in Delhi to tell him to deliver the goods...
    He will keep telling .. it has reached Bangalore.. will deliver today night.. tomorrow morning ...
    This became so BAD, I alomost lost the hope of getting back my Goods.
    Some how the day came alomost after 17 days.. he said he will send the Goods. But he had another surprise..

He said .. all the money to be paid immediately, else the Goods will not be delivered. This was BLACK MAIL. and stopped taking my calls.

I did not know what to do.

It looked as if the He is NOT going to deliver the Goods.

Finally I had to send someone who went to their office in Gurgaon and sa there. He said he will not UNLOAD the Goods until the amount is paid.
    We had to agreee to his conditions.
    Finally the Good arrived.. ALOMOST ALL BROKEN.
    The IFB washing machine was deformed from all sides, the Bed was broken to pieces, the Washing machine stand and my Plants were all MISSING.

.. and I ended up receiving my Goods From Delhi to Bangalore like this.

Dear Friends, who ever happens to read this, pl. spread the message about this Fraud Company.
    PL. DON'T SUFFER AS I HAD TO. PL.BE CAREFUL IF YOU COME ACROSS THIS NAME or VISHAL ROAD LINES.
    They are the same people.

Thumbs down pls do not be misguided

Dear All Pls dont be misguided by this comany duplicate name 'vishal packers and movers (vishal Movers & Packers Pvt. Ltd. - orginal name and company) is the orginal and responsible company

the website is : vishalpackersmovers.com
    This is a fraud company and i was a prey to them recently.

This is a totally fraud company.

I was in Bangalore that time..

This became so BAD, I alomost lost the hope of getting back my Goods.

I did not know what to do.

It looked as if the He is NOT going to deliver the Goods.

We had to agreee to his conditions.
    Finally the Good arrived.. ALOMOST ALL BROKEN.

.. and I ended up receiving my Goods From Delhi to Bangalore like this.

They are the same people.

Cool Some personalty alwayas angree

Like this Mr. xyz

Mr Anand Sharma Guest

Default Vishal Packers & Movers Or Vishal Roadline Is NOT FRAUD COMPANY

Vishal packers and movers or vishal road line is not a fraud company, according to one person
    thinkinga company may not be fraud.
    According to this angry person,
    at first he is angry when company person demanding payment, but in our quotation clearly
    mention in terms and condition 80% payment will be at the time of loading and balance 20% money at delevery point before unloading. Every body knows without payment no any company shift any type of materials. According to this angry persons if any body demand for a reasonable money that person is fraud and that company is also fraud.
    Secondly he wrote he transfer some money through icici bank to icici bank, mostly time we got bank information by sms or by net after some time or late. He wrote he transfer at frist 1000/- only.
    Only for this ammount he blame on our company members a group of thives.
    Next he wrote his h.hold reach late :we charges for this as a part load or share not as direct lorry charges so in share part it is depend on share load and due to rainy season it late.if we charge for direct lorry than he can blame company or that is the company falt.
    Next he wrote his items are damges . I want to clear hear no any transpoter is responsible for
    damges or damage. We are only doing transportation. You can read all the terms and condition at back side of our lr. That is provided at the time of loading . If you want to clame for brakege or damages you must go any insorance company at the time of loading. If your h. Hold is not insoured
    then why are you blaming on transporter and if we demand for payment after reaching at your delivery point before unloading than what is our company member falt .becouse we already mension in our quotation.after sending your items at your delevery point than our duty is off. If your materials is damage go to your insorance company for clame and you never blame
    on our company fraud or thives like this.

Shri Ram Kumar Guest

Default According to Mr. Anand Sharma,s veives VISHAL ROADLINE COMPANY IS NOT WRONG

My self Ram Kumar new costomer of Vishal packers & Movers. I read this complaind against this company and told the Vishal company members about this complaind.Mr. sharma told me this complete stories and inform at head office about it. Company advocate Mr. D.R. Tanaja told me company submitted case aginst this walgar complaind in Mumbai court .Company got loss due to this complaind with in this time is approximatly one crore. After seing these document
    i beleave on this company and gave the order for shifting Bangalore to Mumbai. I found all the staff members and
    all the managment members are co -oprative Nature. So i am very thanks full to all the staff members and management.I want to says to my all guies not go with this complaind.

Post Vishal compny is fraud

Hi I am Kumar working in IBM

I had booked my luggage from Bangalore to Mumbai, I had packed all my things well, but among those packed things they removed my HP Pavilion CPU , Keyboard, Mouse & all the cables .

they removed all my things and placed with the local CPU which is not working .

for the movement of my things i had paid 7000/- but alas i am looser .

I dont know what to do ................

NEVER BELIEVE THIS COMPANY........................... YES YES YES ITS FRAUD .

Kumar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anand Sharma View Post
    thinkinga company may not be fraud.
    According to this angry person,
    Only for this ammount he blame on our company members a group of thives.
    on our company fraud or thives like this.

Default I had recieved my computer .

Hi All....

i am lucky enough to recieve my computer back,

In one instance i taught i will never get it, but i recieved it . management says that it got exchanged in transportation.

Kumar
    IBM Bangalore

Hi I am Kumar working in IBM

they removed all my things and placed with the local CPU which is not working .

for the movement of my things i had paid 7000/- but alas i am looser .

I dont know what to do ................

NEVER BELIEVE THIS COMPANY........................... YES YES YES ITS FRAUD .

Kumar.

globecargomoverss is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2010

Default http://www.globecargomovers.com/

Packers and movers in Bangalore, Packers and movers companies in Bangalore, packers and movers companies, Logistics in Bangalore, packing and moving Bangalore, Freight movers in Bangalore, Logistics companies in Bangalore, Relocation services in Bangalore, Road transportation services Bangalore, Cargo services companies in Bangalore.

Angry Pathetic Service

This people are roadside (cheap) sellers, the only difference is that they are now upgraded to A/C offices with telephones around. I had the similar pathetic experience with this company and I literally suffered. I was above to file FIR and I was I really thought of filing a legal case against them. When I came through almost similar situation a year ago I called to this Sharma person in Bangalore and there offices in Mumbai but nothing happened. They will just take your money in advance and that’s it after that if you get the goods or not, if you get proper service or not and if you get delivery or not, these are all not there responsibility.

So I would again say the same thing (which I said at starting) this people are roadside seller (considering above charecterstics), the only difference is that they are now upgraded to A/C offices with telephones around.

Lights On Guest

Post Agreed your Points

Ok I want to be little logical here with Mr Shrma and I would agree with him that they are not responsible if a customer receives delivery of broken goods as per the contract. For reference one of the customers of VP&M said that his washing machine was damaged. Agreed…

For ex, when I travel in a flight it perhaps has condition that if plane crash happens then lives loss and other losses are not the responsibility of service provider and its people’s own risk. My question is do you see flight crashes happening every second day because they have this terms & condition in place? or when did we had a last plane crash last time in India? I agree terms and conditions are there but you have your moral responsibilities or ethics, right? Or you dont? And if any accident happens on plane then the service provider regret about it for the loses instead of showing terms and conditions to people.

If I really have to receive delivery of my product as damaged or in two pieces then what is the point of transit? I can perhaps throw the product in garbage instead of throwing it after receiving the delivery at different location!!! And after paing transit cost. Let us show some ethics after all we are human first.

With regards to 16-18 days delay and there are logical reasons, Agreed. I would say you have very good explanations I have no doubt that this are true as well. I Agree. My point is this detail could have been given to the customer before taking up the job and not after the delay happened. Let’s say I am placing an order for my lunch in a restaurant at 12:00PM and waiter says “sir it will take 6 hours for the serving of lunch” now if I place the order it’s my responsibility to wait for 6 hours and have lunch and pay for it. But if waiter does not says anything to me and takes the order and there is delay of 6 hours, then my question is, would you like to have your lunch at 6:00PM? You need to clarify the things first and not in the end.

Last Post: 04-02-2010, 12:03 AM