Thread: fraud Organisation - Destimoney Securities.

Default fraud Organisation - Destimoney Securities.

Complaint made to Mr. Saurabh Shukla ( CEO - Broking):-

Dear Mr. Saurabh Shukla,

It seems that Ms. Shivangi Mittal is no more working with your organisation annd no other reponsible person in your organisation is ready to address this matter, so I want your intervention before I go to the consumer court.

In nutshell, ms Shivangi Mittal used to call me to take the onilne trading account of your broking firm, she made several promises about how your organisation will maximise my returns. I have got one more trading account with ICICI bank, which i am using currently also. I told her that I am taking your account and as an initial deposit I submitted INR 20000/- telling that if the retun would be fruitful I will transfer all my shares from ICICI to your broking firm and will continue to use the services as a regular broking firm. I am very sorry to to tell you that by the time she got my money transferred from my account to yours she started misusing it. She used to buy shares as per her will ( without informing me) and after some days she used to call me to confirm the same to your customer care dept. In the beginning I didnt see much as was busy in my routine work but when I enquired about the status of my money, shockingly she told me that I am in huge loss. She literally begged me not to make any complaints and told that by mistake she has did this mistake. ( bought shares as per her choice wihtout asking me for the same) I also have her mails also in which she has committed that will retun / recover my money in next 6-7 months.And since then nobody contacted me for anything, I wrote several mails all of you to return my money, but i havent got any positively reply in this regard. For you this is not a big amount but events like these helps investors to choose better organisations / brokers.

Please reply and advise me when can I get my money back.

note:- in case of further clarifications you can refer the chain of mails attached below.

regards,

Apoorv Tripathi.
    # 91-9899892292.

Angry Same Bogus Trading

HI,
    The same happened to me...

As one of my friend is working with Destimoney, he promised the same.
    But soon after opening of A/c he kept on booking Loses in Option Trading.
    I am Sure shot doubt of Companies own Instruction to do so in order to book trading and earn Brokerage.

My Doubts being, as its an Options trading, the broker used to create him self fake option and used to buy it from my a/c, and when the same is in loss(for me) he used to sell it to book profit for him self and loss to me. transferring the Money to his a/c.
    since the PoA is in favor of Destimoney, we cant do anything.
    But does it earn any thing in life, Just Bad reputation and curse...

TG022 Guest

Default Unauthorised trade

I have a account in your company. My a/c no is tg022. I already deposed rs.20,000 but my broker didnot contace with me. I watch my all trade are unauthorised.i want my money.

Tukai ghosh
    tg022.

Naveenkaushish is offline Junior Member

yes i m also agree with u that many unregistered company can do this type of work .They cheat with client and loss to the clients.

sehgal1967 is offline Junior Member

tukai ji , mujhe lagta hai aapko unke cust care mein phone karna chahiye ..as per me they can help.
    humne bhi unke yeha a/c khulvaya hain ... humein kuch 30 taka ke hisab se r mila hain abhi tak ...
    i go to their kirti nagr wali branch and meet my person thode thode dino mein ...its better u keep touch
    hamar pehla experince reliance ke saath acha nahi tha ... pura paisa dooba diya sara ..jab se daala tab se ghum ho gaya...... unke yeha aap jaisi complaint bhi karvayi par kucha aya nahi ...
    idhar they give me sauda roz ka mumbai se they call n give ... .
    yeh logon ne abhi tak to hamare paise ka khayal rakha hai... dekhte hai ..aap bhi phn karo..

vinod04 is offline Junior Member

Even i agree with you sehgal ji unka customer care is efficient....

aktrader is offline Junior Member

Dear TG022, My experience with destimoney is very good. They are a very responsive organization. I suggest speak to their customer care.

Default Complaint Against Destimoney Securities

Very Cheap Answers when we call to their Branch Operation Manager Mr. Bhargav Thacker

This Is My personal Advice not to open your account in this Kind of company they doesn't know any thing about financial Services.
    Their Equity As well As commodity Services are so cheap Even A small bbroker can also Uderstand.

dr115 Guest

Default ID lock

plz unlock this id and post her password and also send your cont. number

Sailash Guest

Default Destimoney securities the fraud

Destimoney securities is really a fake company.....Please beware before investing your money in this securities. Bhubaneswar branch seems to be very fraud. Mr. Niladri Panda, who is handling the management of Destimoney is a fraud person. I will request all the people to file a case against this company.

1. Fraud By Religare Securities Pune, Aundh Branch