Thread: Call Option Put Option.com

Angry Call Option Put Option.com

Name:  calloptionputoption.jpg

CalloptionputOption.com, These ( Content Removed by admin) duped my hard earned money in Jan-2010..They sent sms to buy Nifty 5300 call of Jan @ 94 and asked me to use 50% of my capital. I purchased it for around One lakh rupees and regularly they sent sms to hold the call as market was going down. I called them daily to ask about this means whether to sell it or not but they replied me regularly that hold it. Now today the cost of that unit is 50 paisa. I lost my capital...Even all the other calls they sent me throughout the month was fake and i lost huge amount in other tips also....So atlast I can understand that these guys are tied up with the companies that they give us tips for,and they earn money by duping us and giving profits to that companies by giving fake calls to us. I met the Commissioner of Police today to file an FIR on them and I will pull them to Court for Sure. IRFAN SHEIK, HYDERABAD-9346753697

Advocate.sonia's Avatar
    Advocate.sonia is offline Senior Member
    Sep 2009

Before FIR, we suggest you to check the TOC of company.

Default Www.niftylivecharts.com fraud! I loosed 19 lacs

Fraud!! Fraud!! Fraud!! Dear sir, myself shyam chander from chandigarh. I gave my 25 lac rs portfolio to niftylivecharts.com by feb 12 with 1.25 lacs rs charges. They promised me minimum 5%-205 returns per month but bastard mera ku 19.4 lacs ki loss karvadiya. My whole capital washed out now not picking my phone will looking to complaint police. Pls dont pay to this fraud bastard. He is a sub broker of sharekhan,... He will suck your blood..

Naveengggg Guest

Default Fraud

Dear Shyam, it looks like share market is full of fraduelent people. I am also chaeated by one such site called calloptionputoption.com. I think in your case that broker used your 19Lacs for his profit. He might have brought the stocks at lower price in his account & transfered the same in your account at higher price. What is your e-mail id ....drop me a mail at naveengggg@yahoo.com

unregistered Guest

Default Call option put option

call option put option
    Hello friends,

I have subscribed to this site for midcap tips in March. So far, i have come across numerous forums and people complaining about the nifty service. Why has no one mentioned the other services like mini nifty, nifty options, mid cap, intraday tips etc?

So far I have recieved 10 tips from them which is a mix or intraday and short delivery. (i.e. 11/3/10 till date i.e. 8/04/10). i have spoken to them and i personally did not feel them rude. mostly because i was not shouting at them at all, which could be the reason. I have pais 2100 for bank deposit. So far, 2 calls were cost to cost exit, 2 SL hit, 2 open position, 1 very less profit, 3 calls booked over 50% profit. Now, I have been promised extended subscription and I have not been trading at all on those calls except for a few where r open and one was a loss. I am just keeping an eye for the people who complaint and the actual service i get in specifically midcap tips. overall, i would say that so far, 40-50% calls have worked. i am not counting the open positions. Now, if all goes well in this, i'm going to try the intraday subscription for 2800 rs. and lastly the nifty option which is a very controversial one amongst all of us i guess. I am not judging either of you but just providing an opinion. I may be wrong. i guess people who are planning to but hesitating should pay for the subscription but trade very low on the calls and check the reliability. that would keep your losses minimal I dare say.

If anyone has thier recent experience about nifty options, intraday or midcap for the year 2010, kindly get in touch with me so i can be aware of the reliability. if possible, pls mention the calls given in detail for the entire month. feel free to email me or call me on +919998135554 or email me on hp2.shah@gmail.com.

Harshal (Gujarat)

Default 10paise.com

can some tell me about 10paise.com how is the performance

mahekovoor is offline Member
    Nov 2009

please do not rely on professional tip givers. whether it is options,stock or anything. Nobody can predict the market.

please desit from intraday trading and specially derivative trading. Your capital will be wiped out in no time.

I am stating this with 20 years experience in stock market.

mahekovoor is offline Member
    Nov 2009

I am stating this with 20 years experience in stock market.

Default Calloptionputoption is a fraud i loosed 1.8 lacs ruppes in his option service

Calloptionputoption is a fraud i loosed 1.8 lacs ruppes in his option service please dont subscribe

firstone11 is offline Junior Member

Default Leading technical Analyst calloptionputoption

Leading technical Analyst calloptionputoption
    Good and leading technical Analyst of India . calloptionputoption is a leading technical analysts and provide very good information to all of his client ,their target and sl is big but they are confident on their tecnicals,also his views regularly come on cnbc ,those who have good capital can try calloptionputoption services.

Tips provider Calloptionputoption

Very good website calloptionputoption providing Accurate Tips Services I am trade in market from past 5 years from which i am following market from past 1 and a half years by trading in all their calls ,ultimatelly i reach to a 75-85% accuracy rate without any confusion ,you may use this calloptionputoption website for your trading purpose if you follow their calls strictly you may end up in decent profits .

Default Good website Calloptionputoption.com

Good calloptionputoption.com website with Good Tips Dear friends, People who are finding for some good tips can go to this calloptionputoption.com website and find out various sources for tips some of which are very good stock tips providers which are providing good technical analysis ,i personally taken many from almost all of them and know the insides

None Calloptionputoption.com Complaints
    I too heard Calloptionputoption.com trading analysis in CNBC. Based on that i used their service nifty futures, where in they will maintain my trading portfolio. I paid 5.75 lak with subscription fee of 1.2 lak. Now my capital is 6.15 lak. There is no Calloptionputoption.com Complaints

Default Nifty Mastermind calloptionputoption Complaints - None

calloptionputoption.com-These GUYS are well versed in this field. They provide great tips with their proven track records in nifty trading. There are no complaints registered for Calloptionputoption.com on Calloptionputoption complaint page.

Fraud, fraud, fraud copo is big fraud myself loosed 8 lacs

This is for all who engaged in stock market and trade on daily, if you got contact number of calloptionputoption or address of this authorised person just inform for further process. I trade in equity, fo daily wroundabout 10, 00, 000/- turnover

1. Posts Deletion Option