Thread: Closure of Demat account in HDFC

saikishore is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

Default Closure of Demat account in HDFC

Hi Sir ,

I wanted to close my demat account 3 months ago . I called HDFC customer care and confirmed that my nearest branch Malkajgiri has demat account services where I can the close the demat account . So I went to nearest HDFC Bank at Malkajgiri . I asked the Demat account section person about the closure forms . He told they will not accept in that branch and suggested me to go some other branch which is far away from my place . After raising a complaint through customer care they accepted my closure forms ( given by the manager HDFC bank Malkajgiri) . I was shocked to hear when Manager was saying they dont have the competent people in the branch for demat account so the manager sent the forms to Lakdikapul branch . I gave my contact number to Bank Manager to call me if any issue exists. . Next day I got a call from lakdikapul branch saying that the forms are old one and I need to fill in the new form and submit in the Malkajgiri Branch . As I am a software professional I am following up it only on saturday . Every week on saturday i go the bank , when I ever I go the bank manager is not available . I told the Demat account person to inform the manager about my closure status and call me so that I can come on a week day and complete the closure forms , Till now I did not receive a call from any person from that branch .

I had a really good opinion about HDFC Bank untill this issue . Please do the needful .

My demat account number : 30351963
    Name : Saikishore Sunkara
    Branch details :
    Address : 1 - 212, Saptagiri Bhavani Nagar Malkajgiri Vani Nagar Bus Stop, Beside Anutex Showroom Hyderabad-500047 Andhra Pradesh India

Thanking you ,
    Saikishore

saikishore is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

Default Any suggestion would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by saikishore View Post
    Hi Sir ,

My demat account number : 30351963
    Name : Saikishore Sunkara
    Branch details :

Thanking you ,
    Saikishore

My contact number is 9000094112 . I am waiting for any suggestions .

deepak singh panwar Guest

Default closing of demat account

deepak

Exclamation HDFC Demat account closure

Dear HDFC bank

I am an HDFC cheated customer.My Customer id -39671720.HDFC bank had come to our office in Andheri to open SALARY accounts for new joiness.But alongwith salary acc,they also opened Demat account.We being freshers didn’t know the concept of Demat and they did not even inform us that such as account has been opened for us.
    Out of all the people who joined,most resigned by end of one year and Demat was technically free of charge in Ist yr,so when I left my organization in Oct and applied for account closure with HDFC,they levied charges on my DEMAT acc,which I wasn’t even aware about nor was I knowing its existence.
    They are asking me to pay 750 amt towards demat charges,but my question to HDFC,shouldn’t you have informed freshers about Demat acc and about charges.??I am not willing to pay any amount as no transparency was maintained initially.
    The account was opened by Company so please take this matter further with company.All the closure documents I had submitted at HDFC - ANDHERI WEST – LOKHANDWALA has been returned to me my post.I hereby absolve myself of all connection and responsibility with HDFC Bank.Kindly close the account as per your discretion

Default Closure of Demat account

Dear sir/mam

This is to certify that i want to close my demat account with immediate effect.

Manisha

pratiksha mourya Guest

Default closing of demat account

Pratiksha Mourya

Unhappy Closure of Demat account

Dear sir/mam

This is to certify that i want to close the services for demat account which is going on with my account with immediate effect. hence request you to kindly credit the money to my account as soon as possible.

Regard's

Pushpendra Kumar
    91-8010992925

Arrow i also

i also want to close my demat and trading acct

Default Closure to my Demat Account

Hi HDFC Bank,

Please close my demat account no - 37647469 effective from today itself. You guys are charging me like anything. I am not at all aware how does this demat account works. They opened along with my salary account. Please close it. Here after you are not authorized to take a single rs from my account. Also request you to credit my money back ASAP.

Usha Lakhwani

Default Closing of my HDFC demat account immediately

Dear sir/madam,
    This is to certify that pl kindly close my demat account with immediate effect,i have already sent your trading account closing form two months before to your relevant address, but there is no response from your side.

Tushar Jadhav

Default Close my Demat account

An Amount of 561.80 has been debited my account for Demat. Please close my demat account as I didnt request to open it and kindly credit the money to my account.
    Here are the details

Customer ID: 33500819
    Demat Account no: 28817164

Sravanthi

azar Guest

Angry Closure of demand account

Hi Sir,

I want to close my demat account services in HDFC, i had called customer care for assistance,initially they told u need fill closure form and submit it. when i enquirer about branch they replied u can close demat account in any near branch. But when i went to near branch, they told we dont have demat services u need to go other branch. Once again i contacted customer care for getting information about the branch which has demat account services, he asked for the near by area, whatever the area near to me he said that particular facility is not available. He told its available in particular which is very far away from my place. As i am professional we cant often go to bank, Why don't they provide facility to carry such activity via net banking or phone banking? or provide customer friendly option for this kind of activity. Their main motive is to deduct money from customers and not to provide proper guide lines or assist.

UNREGISTERED Guest

Default Close my demat account

I am an HDFC cheated customer.My Customer id -42084521.HDFC bank had come to our office in New Delhi to open Saving accounts for new joiness.But alongwith Saving acc,they also opened Demat account.We being freshers didn’t know the concept of Demat and they did not even inform us that such as account has been opened for us.
    Out of all the people who joined,most resigned by end of one year and Demat was technically free of charge in Ist yr,so when I left my organization in march and applied for account closure with HDFC,they levied charges on my DEMAT A/C. MY HDFC BRANCH IS KALKAJI NEW DELHI ,which I wasn’t even aware about nor was I knowing its existence.
    Kindly close the account as per your discretion

Veeresha Guest

Arrow Close of my demat account

Here are the details

Bangalore.

G GOVARDHAN REDDY Guest

Default Close the demat account

sir.

I am G. Govardhan reddy working in Lanco industries limited since 2000 onwards.

I was opened demat account in your bank, now i want close that account.

Please kindly to help me to close my demat account.

G.Govardhan