Thread: Best stock solutions complaints FRAUD FRAUD DONT PAY

anitha is offline Junior Member

Default Best stock solutions complaints FRAUD FRAUD DONT PAY

Best Stock Solutions is fraud company based on Mumbai. The marketing of its service is good but after that they are not giving the service they told while Marketing. Let I will explain what happened with me.

I bought 1 day service with 5000 rs. for jackpot call. They told me that our service is good and give you a 20K-25k per call but I received a call and not execute that day even I had a big loss of 4400 rs.

I requested them to give one more same service call but they told me that due to market volatile its happened so, they refused to give a refund and another call too. And try to force me to buy new service to recover 9400 rs of loss and told me that service is closed, so, I had inquiry with my wife's phone number and that service is still running. They understood we are fool.

So, guys beware if this company and do not purchase a service with impress with Marketing strategy. If you buy any service than definitely you will be in big loss,

callme-09894068241

loyd is offline Junior Member

Default Best Stock Solutions - A Fraud Company

Hello Friends,
    I was a novice who had a hard earned amount of about Rs.20,000 which I wanted to invest in stock markets. While surfing internet I got this company's website
    beststocksolutions.com Please take a note of this website my dear friends. Never open this website and enter your details. Once they get your details, they torture you by giving continuous phone calls until you buy one of their service. One of the attractive marketing strategy is that they are giving huge discounts on service which will be only for one day.
    Similar thing happened to me. Once they called me and told that the service is available for Rs.8000(actual price Rs. 11000) and when is started avoiding their calls, they continuously started irritating me. Then, again when i received the call the offer was for Rs. 7000 valid for only one day!! I fell in the trap. Before subscribing the person named Saagar(Calls himself the Managing Director of the @@@@ing Company) promised me to give only equity based calls. And if any problem exists and if am not satisfied with the product, the whole amount will be refunded. But later when i got irritated buy all the sms tips regarding commodity, FNO etc I called him and asked. He said that they can't provide exclusive service for equities. Where the hell was the company's policy when they were marketing the service? Even the call weren't accurate.
    I called him and asked for the refund but he refused to do so (again the reason was company's policy). The interesting thing is that according to him what they are offering is service. payment on product can be refunded but on service can't be refunded.( A new clause to be ammended in our constitution according to Best Stock Solutions). Now, even if they have not refunded the amount, atleast they have stopped sending those junk stock tips to me. The customer care who calls 5 times a day on filling the data on contact us query, doesn't reply for any of my queries.
    This is one story my friends. There might be many innocent people who have given up investing in stock markets just because of these assholes. My advice to all of you is, never fall into this company's phone call trap. If they call you just abuse them.

loyd is offline Junior Member

Default Best Stock Solutions

Hi friends,

This post is regarding my previous post on this forum "Best Stock Solutions - A Fraud Company". On this occasion I would like to tell you that a company becomes good or bad by the way it is run by the management. The approach of the company's management towards its customers tells about the true potential of the company. In my case, late but at last the management has proved my perception about the company wrong. They have made a prompt decision and refunded my subscription fee. Here, I would like to say that it was a misinterpretation on my side about the marketing of the guy named Saagar. My sincere apologies to Mr. Saagar for the way I interacted with him and also to the company. Thank you for treating me as your valuable customer.
    I would appreciate if any member of the company would acknowledge this post. Thank you.

raju shipe Guest

Arrow bss is fraud companyh

best stock solutiopn is bogus company accuracy is low made big loss ihave loss 50000 rs

Worst service and worst people are there in this advisory. This is not advisory

MAarif Guest

Default beststocksolutions.com FRAUD

I had also bought 1 day service with 5000 rs. for jackpot call. They told me that our service is good and give you a 20K-25k per call but I received a call for buy 10000 shares of KFA & i loss of 17000 rs. even they basted didn't pick my phone call for whole day.

Default best stock analysis fraud company

Best stock analysis is a total fraud company. i took a package from them as they assured 90 % accuracy. I wanted to go for a package of one month initially but they gave me package of six months for Rs 17000/-. Only in the first 20 days of trading i lost Rs 22000 and could earn only Rs2100/. Moreover no one is available for any help or guidance once you have paid for the service. call centre people simply strike the phone and the manager doesnt pick the phone at all after recognising my phone number.
    I have told them via repeated mails that i am not trading and i need my refund back. but they are denying of refund. Kindly help me as I feel cheated. At the time of marketing their product they had promised that They will be giving a profit of Rs 40000/- per month but all is wrong because all of their calls either hit stop loss or fall negative. please help me get my fee money back.

Shweta Singh
    Kanpur

Default complain

one bombay compny which name is beast stock ideas and that manager name is kumar gautum nanaker says me that pai 3000 mony we will give u profit
    but ofter submition of money they do the mobile swich off

Red face Yes,Service is very good

Service is very good , i have earned good money from stock market and ver good improved my financial conditions

Smile Yes,Service is very good , i have earned good money from stock market and good finance

Default Yes,Service is very good , i have earned good money from stock market and good finance

good service, i m earning good money from stock market and very good improved my financial conditionsgood service, i m earning good money from stock market and very good improved my financial conditions

Default manoj

Default gopi sutar

Yes,Service is very good , i have earned good money from stock market and good financegood service, i m earning good money from stock market and very good improved my financial conditions

Default hitesh makwana