Thread: Flipkart 30 day return policy Fraud Beware

ramuk is offline Junior Member

Default Flipkart 30 day return policy Fraud Beware

Flipkart 30 day return policy Fraud Beware - FilpKart return policy

beware all,As per the replacement guarantee it is mentioned as below : read through - "replacement for any problem" but it is a fraud they do not replace if it is not working. For eg i got a WII game CD for 1300 rs which is not working in my system and the customer service team behaved very badly that they will not be replacing it. They should clearly mention the fine lines which does not apply in their policy.POlicy as in the website - All products sold at Flipkart.com are covered under our 30 Day Replacement Guarantee. Notify us of any problems, damages or defects within 30 days from the date of delivery, and we will issue a brand new replacement to you at no extra cost.

sanjaynayyar is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

I want to purchase LG LCD TV there price is Rs. 18000/- in LG Shoopy and Flipkart is selling same model of LG in Rs.16650. I want to know that where i purchase my LCD kindly suggest me.

annaflax is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

I would suggest you to purchase from any shop. if you want to purchase from online then you can go for crispshop.com and purchase
    Vaishnavi005 likes this.

manoj.shiva is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

Hi this is Manoj. Am using Tata Docomo Network and the coverage is very worse and not even am able to get a single point in my office which is in SEZ keeranatham,Coimbatore. I spoke to customer care regarding this many times but no solution is provided as of now. My mob No is 9488447640. Can u please help me in this regard.

datacode is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

What payment method did you use for it? there are several dispute systems which could work to get you your money back or a new copy of the game

Tata DOCOMO is offline Senior Member
    Apr 2010

Hi Manoj,

Please be informed that your feedback is forwarded to concern team

Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

ARPAN_ARORA is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2013

Angry

I want to fill a complaint against FLIPKART in regards of the Order ID : OD30629034381

Product : Diesel [COLOR=#009900 !important]Analog Watch - [COLOR=#009900 !important]For Men[/COLOR] (White) (ID: 37052732)[/COLOR]
    Order ID: OD30629034381
    Date: 29 June, 2013 10:07 PM
    Total: Rs. 4496

I placed this order on 29th June, 2013 during
    their promotion "Watches - Minimum 25% Off on 2,000+ styles". When I emailed about the return, they clearly told me that the product cannot be returned as according to their policy only Apparels and Footwear can be replaced.Their is no Replacement, Exchange or Return Policy for products delivered by WS Retail.

This is preposterous as I am stuck with a piece of junk that is worth 4500 INR and according to their [COLOR=#009900 !important]website[/COLOR], the strap should have been of Resin but it is Polyresin.
    There is a clear difference as resin is a very light material from which shoe's soles are manufactured and Polyresin is a stuff from which the Idols are manufactured as it is tough and heavy. Plus, the bezel is made of metal and not plastic. Product is very heavy and huge.

Akshay shetkar Guest

Default Complait about philips head phone SHS 390 black

My order date is 20 sept 2013
    Reciving date is 23 sept 2013
    my head phone is not working properly the sound is breaking slightly and not able to listen clearly head set model num is philips SHS 390 black .

vimal chouhan Guest

Default universal pouch

पसंद नहीं आया ये पाउच क्यों

prakash h vaghela Guest

Default return shoes

Return shoes because material leather very hard and size problem

Default Damage Product - Refund Request

Dear Sirs,

I have purchased a Ferrari Red Deodorant Spray - 150 ml (For Men) through your website on 09.10.13. My order id is OD31009091050.

The above mentioned product is damage. There is a leakage from the bottle.

I can not use this product and request you to please take this product back and refund my money immediately.

I have already lodge a complain regarding this issue on 16.10.13. My complaint NO. is 131016_003457

Nidhi Parashar

Default mobile repleshment

Hit problem

Default smartphone

I m willing to buy nokia lumia 920 from flipkart that is of 22000 but same phone in market is 30000 where from should I buy

V Square computers Guest

Default Exchanging catwalk flats

I will exchange my catwalk flats(size:7)
    Because of size problem . I want (size:8) .So,please replace them with size8

Kiran.shingari@yahoo.com Guest

Default Return

I recieved my order jst nw bt it is defected. So i want to return it and get another piece

Last Post: 09-14-2014, 09:21 PM