Thread: VLCC Health Care

Default VLCC Health Care

Name:  VLCC-Health-Care.jpg
    I want to seek information regarding my case .

I joined VLCC for a weight loss program after reading there advertisements in
    the
    Newspaper. I was promised that the method followed by them are scientific and
    does not
    have any side effects. I was also made to believe that there would be
    considerable
    improvements in my physical appearance if I regularly attend there sessions and
    diet prescribed by their dietitian. I followed there diet religiously for one
    month and also
    attended all the session . However even after 1 month , there was no improvement
    in my
    weight. Since I was not satisfied with the methods , I asked to deduct the money
    for the
    services provided so far and refund me the balance. But the center is not
    obliging to my
    request. So I have decided to file a complaint in the consumer forum.

I would like to know , if my case is justified and will it be possible for me to
    get a refund by
    filing a consumer complaint.
    Any help provided will be highly appreciated.

Vikas

VLCC is simply functioning as profit making unit taking the advantage of the
    situation and helplessness of the public.They are taking the fees in advance and
    the membership form you sign, is so designed that they have no responsibility
    whether you reduce weight or not.
    Losing weight is entirely a very very personal matter.If you wish to stay fit
    and reduce weight , you must first make promise to be sincere to yourself
    .Maintain proper good food habits and take light exercises to start with.Get
    weighing machine in your house and monitor weight chart daily basis.Strong will
    power will HELP .....sure Results .
    with best wishes.

Dear Mr Vikas
    YOU can make complain to there Head office at GURGOAN to Mrs Vandna
    Luthura having Tel No.0124-2562026.Tel No. might have changed, but
    you can find from MTNL Tel directry of DELHI.You can also infor them
    about filling the case in consumer court if they fail to return your
    fee.You can also send your complain to one of the leading News paper.
    Yours
    PCBHARGAVA

Default Customer overcharged...gave lots of trouble to me

Please help as to what to do?

I am Akanksha Agrawal and I joined VLCC Patiala in second week of May, 2009. I am highly dissatisfied with their service and the reasons for the same are as follows:-
    1. The day I joined VLCC, I was told of a package (50% off) with certain complementary services. The whole package was as follows

5 tummy tuch
    5 hip tuck
    5 thigh tuck
    2 body therapy
    1 hair cut
    1 VLCC facial
    10 kgs weight loss

1. This was the package told to me in Rs.17000 all inclusive. And I told Mrs.Ravneet that I'll be here in Patiala till July, 20th. Now, there were two staff Ms Harkeerat and Mrs. Ravneet. Initial consultation was given to me by Mrs. Ravneet but the day I came to deposit my first installment of cash of Rs.7000 and confirm my final package...above was stated by Ms. Harkeerat and henceforth I deposited the cash amount. When they gave me the receipt of Rs.7000, I found package amount to be Rs.17500 which was Rs.500 more than what I was promised by Ms. Harkeerat. The receptionist said it was just for the books and I need not pay Rs. 500 extra. But still I found this practise unusual and not right and hence I made a note on the receipt that Rs. 10000/- was due only and not Rs. 10500/-.

2. The next day when I came for my FIRST session, Mrs. Ravneet started shouting on me that this is not possible. You'll have to pay Rs.17500 which I said wasn't what was promised to me. Ms. Harkeerat promised me something else which Mrs. Ravneet wasn't agreeing to. I never had asked Ms.Harkeerat to consult with me...but since Ravneet wasnt available she did so. The staff has no cordination between themselves and then they blame the customer for it.

3. Mrs. Ravneet told me that she cannot write this package on the books(my VLCC book that they maintain) because its a huge package and she'll be questioned on that and hence it will be a personal thing between her and me. I initially didnt agree to her but she assured that she'll make sure that my package will be complete and nothing less will happen than promised. I still kept telling her that its better you write it on the book because if by chance she leaves the job who will cater. She didnt bother much on that and I also forgot.

4. Till may end I had received not even a single tuck session but whenever I came they gave me weight loss session.

5. When my first tuck session was scheduled...When I reached ...I was told its cancelled. I said you should have informed me beforehand and a lame excuse that they were trying my cell but couldnt reach me was given.

6. Also, the dietician when I consulted her told me that Mrs, Ravneet has registered me in a wrong package for my body, I should have taken the package of Body Therapy and not this for that wa more appropiate for me. When I told Ravneet about the same, she said this is also good enough for you. I dont understand whose advice to follow and whose not in the SAME VLCC CENTRE.

7. Now, when suddenly I was told from my company people people to shif to Mumbai in 10-15 days time. I told the VLCC Centre people about this..They adviced me to complete my package within a week by daily giving me tuck seesions. I found this highly inappropiate and asked them whether good results will come or not...they assured me that result will be good enough. But during that week I found not even 1 kg weight loss from my body and felt highly unsatisfied. I stopped going and then had to go to mumbai so I told Ravneet that I'll be back to complete my package.

8. Now when I am back, they say I have used Rs.5600/- of my package which I totally disagree with. They have included charges for a Body therapy which was given to me complementary. Ok, even if I agree to that, they have charged me for 2 kgs weight loss which was actually 1.6kgs. They say they cant charge for 1.6 kgs so they have charged for 2 kgs. I totally disagree on this for every gram I loose has a cost so why not the 400 grams that I havent lost???

9. I have been trying to contact Ms. Harkeerat since day before but she seems to be very busy and never returned my call only till yesterday when she called to tell me that I have used Rs.5600 of services which when I disagreed to ...she hardly bothered to justify me.
    Then I told her to give me some VLCC slimming product if you cant return my money..she disagreed. I asked give me some beauty package but she said...she will confirm and call back. She never called back and when I called today she disagreed to this also.

10. The Centre people know that I am not going to stay for long and hence wont be able to take tuck session which is totally a waste of money if taken daily and hence they are avoiding me by not given back call or finding a solution to pay me back the extra money that they have of MINE. They say they cant give it back to me. This means they will keep this Rs.1400 which is actually far more according to me in their pockets for NO SERVICE. This is my hard earned money and I dont want to waste even a penny without a reason.

I have enlisted all my problems above and expect a compensation for all the troubles that this centre has caused to me and the misguidance and miscommitment that was given to me.

There was a response from the company but they agreed for Rs.1400 services for me to avail in Mumbai. This is not at all near to what I have availed.

I was given two options:
    1. To use my amount for beauty/slimming treatment
    2. transfer this amount to VLCC in Mumbai if I join.

Now, the first option isn't possible because I have already left Patiala. I kept telling Ms. harkeerat that I'll be leaving within two days and she never did a back call. Was using DELAYED TACTICS.

For the second option, I am going to Vashi and if there is a VLCC there then only can I use this amount there. And after such a bad experience I hardly can think of going back to VLCC Centre again.

Also, the amount claimed by them Rs.1400 is far less than what services i have used.Beacuse-
    a. Only 1.6kgs were lost for which they charged me for 2 kgs
    b. 1 Body therapy was given complementary to me initially, later they charged me for that.
    c. I was given continous tuck session 4 in a week which resulted in no weight loss. But still they kept advicing me for more tuck and wanted me to come daily to just finish off the package.
    d. Since in that week there was no weight losss as compared to 4 tuck sessions, they themselves gave me a Body therapy instead and charged me for that. I told Ms. Harkeerat about the same but she hardly listened.

After such a bad experience I expect refund of the RIGHT AMOUNT. Also compensation for all the trouble and misguidance given to me in terms of package selection, lots of tuck given continuously which led to no weight loss and for taking a customer for granted.

Akanksha Agrawal

Angry VLCC- Indiranagr Banaglore

I paid 15K for a 10 kg, weight loss and tummy reduction. After two months of strict regime, diet, brisk walk and regular visit to this place I have lost 1.5 kg. I would attribute that to my diet and lifestyle changes. I feel I have been cheated.

They are refusing to return money even though it was a guranteed weight loss programme.

Dear friends, please avoid going to such slimming institutes and loose money. Stay at home, make changes to your lifestyle and eat healthy.

NEELAM Guest

Default Weight not reduse gives side effect

i join body line meera bagh for weight loss,paid ,3000 for a 5+5 kg, weight loss and tummy reduction. After two months of strict regime, diet, brisk walk and regular visit to this place I have lost 1.5 kg. I would attribute that to my diet and lifestyle changes. I feel I have been cheated.

They are refusing to return money even though it was a guranteed weight loss programme or not recome back . but weight regain with side effet like nerve back pain ect due use of vibresen, namas , heat . please do stick action againt

adv.om is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

you can first meet the head of the company and give them in writing that you will go to the consumer court on this. but do everything in witing either personally or by regd post. but it will be very difficult to prove your point of view in the court.

soniasabharwal Guest

Unhappy vlcc

this is a big SCAM. do not waste your money. they are only minting money out of nothing. In small towns they give a session for 300 Rs,which they have charged me 1000 each.

Post Inquiry about service rules for ur staff

sIR, i WENT TO UR ONE OF THE CENTRES FOR BRIDAL MAKEUP I CAME TO KNOW CERTAIN UNACCEPTABLE THINGS
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THE STAFF IS ALLOWED TO HAVE PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS AT THIER HOMES

PLZ REPLY SOON

Default Side Effect Of Slimming Treatment

I Reema Mohapatra joined VLCC on 31-!-10 for a weight loss program after reading there advertisements in
    the Newspaper. I was promised that the method followed by them are scientific and
    does not have any side effects. After first two session I start feeling stomach pain than I discontinue it and inform the same to them. After few month again I tried the same service but it was not suiting me. Since I was not satisfied with the methods , I asked to deduct the money
    for the services provided so far and refund me the balance. But the center is not
    obliging to my request. So I have decided to file a complaint in the consumer forum.

get a refund by filing a consumer complaint.
    Any help provided will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
    Reema

advocate2help is offline Senior Member
    Mar 2011

In this case legal direction are required by appropriate authorities to solve your this problem along with compensation for your unnecessary harassment.

In case if anyone here need any legal help you can contact us (via below email) by writing your problem on

advocate2help@gmail.com

we are ready to help you..
    Our dream is to form throughout India a consumerist culture and a consumer society

Baldwin is offline Junior Member
    May 2011

I took few weight loss pills and slimming supplement from the market and thy ruin my health. I feel more side effects than any result. Why do you not take action against these products.
    Baldwin

Default Hello

Hi Friends,
    Instead of wasting money for losing weight, u can change ur diet & do 30 mins exercise everyday to lose weight.
    I m losing 0.5 kgs every week. just changed my diet & walking on trademill for 30 mins.
    Best luck.

yogendra14684 is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Angry complaint of vlcc staff of Kanpur..

Dear concerned,
    i am yogendra singh taken a package of 10 special therapy and 10 kg weight loss program in Kanpur at vlcc center but unfortunately i m very dissatisfied with the behavior of the supporting staff over here specially the dietitian (NEHA) she was so in co-operative and due to this i will not want to continue my programme in vlcc,please refund my money as soon as possible.

yogendra singh.

Angry Can i get my money back after having a 0'session for slimming course of VLCC

hi , i want to know whether can i get my money back from VLCC after just aving a 0 session of 45Minutes ,
    i paid 15 thousand rupees for the slimming course of 1 month. i took 0'session of 45 minutes after joining it.
    soon i stated feeling pain in my stomach,as i just attended one session,i hv told the VLCC tht i want my money back .
    they have not given me any suitable answer and they are just putting off the matter . now i'm become very tensed ,
    please help me .

1. TTK Health Care Services Pvt. Ltd.
    By Tanu in forum Judgments