Thread: delay in the delivery of honda activa & bishavior of agency staff

anjali_targotra is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Default delay in the delivery of honda activa & bishavior of agency staff

I want to log a complain against Bhalai Motors, Dhangu Road, Pathankot-145 001...the agency's contact no. is 0186-5080787 & 0186-5080785. I have booked one honda activa (purple colour)at the above mentioned agency on 31/07/09 with cash payment of Rs. thirty fve thousand at the time of booking i.e 90% of payment was made by me in advance as the scooty costs Rs. 40046 in total. the booking was made in the name of Mr. Rahul and our booking no. is 160909.They have given 40 days time( in written) at the most at the time of booking for the delivery of activa scooty to us. from that day till 19/09/09 they never called to me for any delay in the delivery...it is only i who use to phone them off and on.....but every time they use to talk very rudely. on 47th day after utter compulsion by me...they said that if u want scooty today u can take some other colour (aginst my choice) of honda activa. but i refused...after that i called them twice...they told me that u have to wait still but not told for how much time. besides they won't allow us to talk to agency owner.....today (19/09/09) 51th day has passed from the day of booking still we never got any call from agency nor we know when we will get our scooty even after making 90% of payment. this is very harrassing for me that i have to wait for such a long time....

thanking you in anticipation
    Anjali Targota
    kathua (J&K)

Register a complaint with the customer care and send us the complaint no. along with your permanent address.

NALINPAT9 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Default delay of delivery of honda activa(white)

hello sir,
    please do take my compleint & do needful to give me justice. i have booked my new honda activa in agency of IMPERIAL HONDA, dharampur road , valsad, gujarat.396001.on dated 08-08-2009 on the name of mrs. manisha n. patel. honda activa ( white colour). & they told me to give delivery in one month from the booking date.but still they didnt give delivery of that vehicle on 25/09/09.when ever ask them about delivery they talking very rudely with me & nothing to say about delivery date, i have suffer from very much trouble without that vehicle.so please give me justice.hope for the best.

n.n patel,
    2/2 class-2 ,quarters
    jilla panchayat colony,
    tithal road valsad-396001
    ph-9426872472

sunil18vns Guest

Default Activa Complaint

I want to log a complain against Haiku Honda,Domlur,Bangalore(PH: 080-25351846/847/848). I have booked Honda Activa 109 cc(Grey Colour) scooter on 29th Aug,2009 and paid Rs.1000 as booking amount. The salesman named as 'Stallin' booked it conveying 45-60 days of wait period to get the delivery. I was told to pay Rs.3750 for accessories, howver one of the dealers in Bangalore (City Honda) charges Rs. 2000 for accessories. I am not sure why Haiku Honda is charging this much.

Already 45 days have passed and yesterday only I called them to check status on delivery. It is conveyed that there will be delay of 15-20 days from mentioned 60 days due to strike at Honda manufacturing centre i.e. around 2.5 months against original delivery commitment of 45-60 days. I hope local dealers are not hoarding its sales.

This is really frustrating to get such a poor service from established company like Honda. I hope Honda should look into this matter and increase the customer confidence in Honda as a brand.
    Please help me in getting delivery on time.

Smita

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Ms. Smita,

Regarding your complaint you just have to send a complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. to get any solution on Company level with a copy to the Dealer. You will have to address your complaint to the Managing Director of the Co. and do keep a copy of that letter with you.

rajjoshi61@rediffmail.com Guest

Default Activa delivery late

I booked a Activa 24th Oct 09 at OM SAI AUTOMOBILES AT MAHIM (W).
    Still i m waiting for
    pls do urgently action on it.

thanx

r joshi

unregistered Guest

Default delay in delivering of honda activa dlx

i have booked honda activa deluxe at your agra showroom ie.peoples honda on 02/02/2010. still i have not recieved any call form showroom. when i conract showroom on 01/04/2010 they give not much response to me and reply me that supply of honda activa is not sufficient to meet demand. i agree with them. but my main complaint is that if i give more money eg.Rs.1000 to Rs.2000 in another place at agra i can easily get activa deluxe sAme day. please check the matter because it is not good for company future. please also reply me otherwise i will take this matter in media also.

ravi kumar gupta
    kalmanagar
    agra
    mobile-9410991420

Ex chmech(R) joydev saha Guest

Default Delay in delivery of booked honda activa

Dear sir ,
    I have booked a honda activa at unversal honda agency through CSD Ahmedabad on 5-11-09 and all due payments completed on 16-03-10 vide reciept no 6839 booking no B082515 RS 153/- (Payment made through CSD VIDE DD no 454836 dated 2-11 -09 Rs 1000/- and DD no.439196 dated 15-3-10 ) with an assurance that vehicle delivery will be made with in one week . till date for every enquiry only one reply stock no recieved , kindly help

s. k. biswas Guest

Angry delay in receiving vehicle

money to the dealer has been paid on 17th december, 2009 but syill not received the vehicle till date! when will i receive that? should i directly contact the head office? is this sufficient or something else has to be done? how many days more will it take?

s. k. biswas Guest

Angry delay in receiving honda activa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nimeshshaholia is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2010

Default complaint against the dealers of honda two wheeler

i want log a complain against the dealers of honda dealeers of rajkot 1- Dharti Honda and 2- Punjab Honda. Iwant to purchase a honda activa of white colour and i have been asking the dealers to book a active from the month of decemder as i dont want to have loan and pay cash but they are not booking on cash basis but if i want to buy on loan they are willing to give me delvery within 3months so what to do.

thanking you in anticipation
    nimesh shaholia
    rajkot, gujarat

Brajendra is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2010

i have booked honda activa new (grey color) on 23/12/2009 at maitry motors surat.they told me to get the delivery in 3-4 months.6 months have been passed but still we don't know the right time to recieve our vehicle.I have also complaint to customer care of pune but still there is no action taken to solve my problem.
    brajendra singh
    address:- 283/11 railway colony udhana surat
    Gujarat, India
    tel-9724099472
    Last edited by Brajendra; 06-09-2010 at 01:12 PM.

gurleen Guest

Default complaint against honda activa dealer

[QUOTE=Brajendra;49282]Sir,
    i have booked honda activa new (white color) on 17/03/2010 at pioneer honda GT road, sherpur, ludhiana.they told me to get the delivery in 3 months.4-5 months have been passed but still we don't know the right time to recieve our vehicle.
    dilpreet singh
    address:- B-I, 371, chhawni mohalla.
    Ludhiana, India.
    tel-98889-99282

Thumbs down Delay in Delivery booking date 29.12.2009

I had booked an activa delux on 29.12.2009 and today is 16.9.2010 .....i havent yet recieved my activa,first i used to get calls in the month of april ,may saying the delivery was delayed,then there was no feedback from the showroom,i then followed up regularly ,in the month of August on the 6th day i personally went again and then they told me to pay the down payment,which i did in cash Rs24000/- total Rs 25000/- as against Rs 1000/- booking amount,then they told me the finance is taking time,again i followed up and the finance was cleared by HDFC bank,i was told the delivery would take place in 20-25 working days,yesterday i went again to the office at Mahim,and the staff said that my allotment was not yet given and it would take more time,i then asked him why there was no feedback from the company to which he said there was,i asked him for proof ,he said it was mentioned that they called me on so and so day,i asked him to show me the file,he said its not mentioned,i caught him red handed lying cause i know they have hardly given me feedback.
    My point is after paying RS 25000/- a month back still the delay.booking of december 2009 and still i havent recieved my Activa
    Booking No M - 12603 payment by cash on 29-12-2010
    Name :Ignatius Murzello
    Colour:Purple
    Activa Delux
    Om Sai Autoworld,Mahim Causeway,Reti Bunder,Near St Michael Church,Mumbai 400 016.
    Reciept Number 3810

Cash Rs 24000/-
    Date:06.08.2010
    Reciept No :M 1863
    Today is 16.9.2010

sanjay bansal Guest

Question delay in delivery of activa honda........

wot dis?..........i hav been asking for my booked activa....they told me to take it aftr 2 mnths from apnipat parasnath honda....still now they dont delivered it to me....even they dont tll me wen i can take it....
    now it 5 mnths ago.....actually we hav paid them rs1000...nd even saying to tke da balance...............bt they dont reply...

1. Honda Activa
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 02:16 PM
  4. Car delivery delay
    By Unregistered in forum Car
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 01:25 PM
  5. Delivery Delay..My Fault?
    By mani_2002001 in forum Car