Thread: IRCTC Online Portal website

Vijay Kumar M Chinthala is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Default IRCTC Online Portal website

I am writing this complaint at 8:24 am. Until this time IRCTC website for reservations are yet to be opened. Unfortunatly today only I am signed in. Registration process took just 5 minutes. Now I am started to lodge my complaint. I am not able to book my ticket due to this huge frustrated process of IRCTC,( Login was not happend in proper time. It is will be more late even after i . I am also scared on reliablity of this website. Please take an necessary action on this company. If things are going in this way, we citizens of india will be suffered more from the government inability. Hopefully the website will be worked properly in future after consumer court advice to government.

Post Refund money

I have been book a rail ticket with my sbi debit card througi irctc on dated 18 oct 2012 from kcvl to bkn. And i cancelld it on dated 28 oct. 2012 but the refumdable 1110 rs. Not refund in my account till date.

Default IRCTC Login complaint for tatkal

Respected sir/madam
    I was trying to book a tatkal ticket using irctc from 10 am , till 12 pm i was not able to log in to irctc reservation website.
    I want you to seriously look into the matter & try to resolve this matter. This i m trying since last three days & i am not able to log in.
    Another issue i want to raise is that sometimes it deducts money from my account & unable to deliver or book my ticket. This should not take place in future.
    This inconvenience has become in vogue. I want you to rectify this as soon as possible or else please shutdown irctc website so that we wont be regretted.

smeti4 Guest

Default I have reset my password but it's not taking new password and old also.

I have reset my password, it's not taking my new password and old also. when i am going for forgot password option, answer is not correct it seems.
    Please can you generate new password and send it to my gmailid.

ANGEL CYBER ZONE Guest

Default One stop shop portal problem

one stop shop portal problem

ticket ont book

service unvailable

angel cyber zone
    govind bag balrampur
    mobile- +91 7376270066

Devvrat mishra Guest

Default Misbehave of ttc

i have reggistered a complain of misbehaving of TTC at pt 1 lucknow jn , on date 30-04-2013 at 9 am.....

from doing sms to 9125991001, my current mob 8182068923

i did not recived any positive response from ur side ...Would u like let me , or will i have file a FIR?

VRMPNB2012 Guest

Default Reg.e-ticket – irctc – train no:10215 – pnr no:8445242239 dt.20-04-2014

I have booked 3 e-tickets for travelling from madgoan to calicut on 20-04-2014 for 1st calass ac compartment in madgoan express 10215 which starts from madgoan at
    21-30. Three hours before the train starts i have got my seats confirmed by dm-irsmsa and i have got the coach no. Seat no. Etc. By mobile message. But when we get into the train i have got my seat at 1st ac and my wife and 7 year old son got their seat at 2nd ac.

Soon after the train started from madgoan all the lights of the ac compartment were gone, a/c was also not there. Some how i managed to reach at 11nd ac compartment where my wife and son was sitting. There was only one blinking led light and this also gone after 3 minutes. I was forced to stay there till the end of journey.

The electricity came after 12 o clock and ac was still not working. When ttr came for varification i told him to get my reimbursement of balance amount but he was not ready to do the same though a lot of vaccancy was there and he had given one reimbursement certificate for my wife and son bearing no:b683760. He also told that i will get the reimbursement of the same from destination station counter. When we reached calicut and approched the counter they are not ready to give the same as the ticket was purchased through net.

I want to know after final chart preperation how this has happened and if they can not reimburse from the counter at what right they expelled my wife and son from 1st ac to 2nd ac.

Till this date i didn’t got the reimbursement

expecting an early reply