Thread: IRCTC Amount Debited from but ticket not booked

gsnara is offline Junior Member

Default IRCTC Amount Debited from but ticket not booked

I have booked a ticket through IRCTC on 29 Feb 2012 and the amount got debitted from my Account but PNR number not generated and ticket not issued. I checked in IRCTC site under failed transactions and the transaction is available and provided with information that instructions provided for the Bank to credit the amount on 03 Mar 2012. But still the amount not credited to my account when I enquired with my accounting branch, bank informed that no instructions has been provided to credit the amount. IRCTC Customer care requested to provide the screen shot of my bank trasanctions. But till now I have not received any reply and I followed with them for a couple of times. Please advice how I can get my money back.

Transaction Details
    Sent for Refund: Refund Instructions given to Bank
    Gateway : CITI

Lakshmi Narayanan GS

Default Money Debited But Ticket Not Booked

on 16 May 12, I Booked a ticket in IRCTC. Money Debited but Ticket not booked. Please refund my money.

Date Narration Cheque/Ref. No.Value Date Withdrawal Deposit Closing Balance
    16 May 2012 0499935786-INDIAN RAILWAYS 516192050 16 May 2012 11.23 2527.83
    16 May 2012 0499935786-INDIAN RAILWAYS 516192050 16 May 2012 856.00 2539.06

Regards.

Default Refund detail

When i booked ticket through irctc the session was expired while the transaction was processing. Again i log into the website ticket was not booked but the amount was debited. Wil I get that money again? If so how long will takem for that refund?

Default Money debited but ticket not booked on IRCTC

Hi, I tried booking a tatkal ticket On IRCTC on 25th may 2012. Even though money was deduced from my account the ticket was not booked. Kindly refund my money
    The transaction details are
    Transaction ID: 0503465314
    Train No: 12302
    Train Name: KOLKATA RJDHNI
    From Station: (NDLS)
    To Station: (HWH)
    Date Of Journey: 26-May-2012
    Class: 3A Boarding: (NDLS)
    Resv Upto: (HWH)
    Date Of Booking: 25-May-2012
    Total Fare: Rs 1840.00
    Refund Details
    Payment Not Received From Bank

bubbyma Guest

Question Amount debitted twice ticket not booked

I have tried to book ticket in Nilgiri Express on 28.5.2012 the transaction was made twice but the ticket was not booked.

SHOBURAJ Guest

Smile Refund money against reservation but not got ticket.

Sir, I was booked 2 tickets on 2.5.5.2012, unfortunately during the transaction my internet connection disconnected automatically for some technical problems.The amount so deducted from my SB A/c not refunded, even more than 3 days completed. Irct website showing that the transaction was failed. My SB A/c No.0372426065 at SBI, HVF Avadi Branch, Chennai. The other details for ready reference
    irct id is : SHOBURAJ
    ticket Book on 2.5.5.2012 details: irtc : 214625599648 Rs.1190/- and 214690637954 amount Rs.802/- Pl.do the needful. thanks. my email:mmr.ocf@gmail.com.in

Default For regaining of money

I have booked a ticket through IRCTC on 30th may 2012 and the amount got debitted from my Account but PNR number not generated and ticket not issued. I checked in IRCTC site under failed transactions and the transaction is available and provided with information "payment not received from the bank"...but i don t know the status of ticket??Tel how to refund my money??

TRANSACTION ID:0505527481

SOURCE:VM

DESTINATION:KKDI

TRAIN NO:16713

TRAIN NAME:RMM EXPRESS

PRAVEENOACHIRA Guest

Default IRCTC Amount Debited from but ticket not booked

I have booked a ticket through IRCTC on 07th JUNE 2012 and the amount got debitted from my Account but PNR number not generated and ticket not issued. I checked in IRCTC site under failed transactions and the transaction is available and provided with information "payment not received from the bank"...but i don t know the status of ticket??Tel how to refund my money??

TRANSACTION ID:0509502567
    AMOUNT:580

praveenoachira is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

TRANSACTION ID:0509502567
    AMOUNT:580

rgsingh44 Guest

Lightbulb ticket not recieved

amount debited but ticket not recieved....................

Question Amount debited in our account but ticket not issued (dt. 17..06.2012)

I BOOKED TICKET on IRCTC (USER ID : choiceinte) FROM NEW DELHI TO CANNANORE (KANNUR) - (CAN) FOR 26.08.2012, TRAIN NUMBER : 12484, CLASS 3 AC.
    AMOUNT RS. 1,569.00 HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY SAVINGS A/C (P.N.B. NEW RAJINDER NAGAR, NEW DELHI - 110060)
    BUT TICKET HAS NOT BEEN ISSUED.
    PLEASE CLARIFY WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MONEY?
    WHAT SHOULD I HAVE TO DO NOW ?
    EITHER I AGAIN BOOK TICKET OR I WILL RECEIVE THE TICKET OR I WILL GET REFUND OF THE AMOUNT ?
    HAVE I TO PURCHASE TICKET AGAIN ?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE POSITION AT MY E-MAIL ID : rajat.choiceinternational@gmail.com

THANKS

RAJAT CHOWDHRY

sprk is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default Money debited but ticket not booked

I have booked a ticket under the user id cprabhu789 through IRCTC on 21 JUNE 2012 ( from chennai to Bangarapet ) and the amount got debitted from my Account but PNR number not generated and ticket not issued. Still the amount not credited to my account, till now I have not received any reply. Please advice how I can get my money (Rs 202 ) back.

Ravikanth
    +91 9789874970
    rknth864@gmail.com

Last edited by sprk; 06-22-2012 at 08:38 AM.

Default money debited from my account,but irctc ticket not booked

Hi, I tried booking a reservation ticket On IRCTC on June 26th 2012. Even though money was deduced from my account the ticket was not booked. Kindly refund my money
    The transaction details are
    Transaction ID: 0518044325-INDIAN RAILWAYS
    Train No: 12785
    Train Name: BANGALORE EXP
    From Station: (KCG)
    To Station: (SBC)
    Date Of Journey: 03-July-2012
    Class: SLEEPER Boarding: (SBC)
    Resv Upto: (SBC)

THANKS,
    P.NAVEEN kUMAR,
    NAVEEN.PAVUSHETTY@GMAIL.COM,
    +917259044191

Unhappy for get back my amount from irctc account...

My tranc id is 0519256848 & 0519064996 amount is deposited but ticket is not book.
    So please help me sir.
    My mobile no is 9931473317.

varun25393 Guest

Default debited the amount but ticket has not been booked

Sir/Madam,
    I Varun B.Dange has booked the ticket from Nasik to LokmanyaTilak terminus on 2nd July 2012 around at 6.30 pm
    The amount has been debited from my SBI account transaction ID-0521144538 but the ticket was not displayed on the IRCTC website.So pls kindly refund the amount as early as possible.

1. Irctc ticket not booked but amount deducted