Thread: IRCTC account disable without prior intimation

Exclamation IRCTC account disable without prior intimation

I would like to know whether IRCTC can disable/Deactivate an account without prior intimation. If so, what about the fate of tickets booked with that account? What about the cancellations and taking printouts of existing tickets? How a customer can plan accordingly whether a ticket is booked or not on a particular day.This shows IRCTC's poor customer service and due negligence.You are claiming that I was travelled on that ticket and I had given proof that I had travelled on another ticket on same day at same time with another train even then also without admitting any reason,only for 30Rs TDR,You are forced me to go to consumer court and appropriate forums by deactivating my account.

bcloth Guest

Default account deactiv

my account is de activ

srbagaria Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bcloth View Post
    my account is de activ
    srbagaria-inform me on my e-mail id- shriram.bagaria@gmail.com

umsabari Guest

Default Forget my passward

DEAR SIR,

I WAS FORGET MY PASSWORD PLEASE SEND THE PASSWORD TO MY E-MAIL ID ( umsabari@gmail.com )

Default how to deactivate my account

i wan2 change my ph no but it was registered with another account ,i forget this userid ,so send how to get this account to deactivate

nikhildhone is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

Exclamation Please deactivate my accounts.

I am not able to book any tickets on the irctc website with user id-nikhildhon. I request the authorities to delete all the accounts with the user id, so that I can book the tickets.

Thank You.

apkurmi Guest

Default account de activate

i have already an account of same mobile no.there for i kindly request to u to deactivate this id.

1. Vodafone blocked my sim without any prior intimation....
    By jetdeeep in forum Product And Services