Thread: complaint against irctc agent

jeetesh jain is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2009

Default complaint against irctc agent

I have booked an tatkal ticket from mumbai to solapur through irctc agent in borivali(west ) mumbai named as nayan Sutra. Now thing is that after boking the ticket he chareged me around 400 rs as serviced charge for two ticket. I just want to know what is the max charge an agent can avail from his customer.

When i asked about this , he clearly told me that it depend on us what we have to charged.

The toatl amt if you booked the ticket from mumbai to solapur in tatkal also it goes upt 220+150=-370 and on that he is charging 200 as his service cghared.

Pls suggest me what we can do in this case.

Awaiting for positive response

Jeetesh JAIn

Default Extra Service charge taken by IRCTC Agent

Dear Sir/Mam

I booked a ticket from Delhi To Kota for Second Sitting on 13th April. On the printout it was clearly written that agent will charge Rs10 for Second / Sleeper Class per ticket. But the agent charged me Rs 20 Per person on a ticket. When I confronted them, they misbehaved and were very rude.

I request you to look into the matter and do the needful. I strongly believe that such an act of over charging for services is unethical and must be stopped in interest of common man.

The details of the agent are as follows :
    Corporate Name : Lissa Tour Travels
    Agent Name : Jijo Augustine
    Email ID : lissatours@gmail.com
    Address: 83A, Pocket A2 Mayur VIhar , New Delhi 110096
    Contact No : 9911094039.

Purnima

Default irctc.co.in

mai pichhle 3 din se next 2 days ke liye tatkal ticket ke liyee try kar raha hu but, nakami haath lagi ab samjh me nahi aataa ke mai kaha se ticket karu. agar india me kahi urgent aana ya jaan pada to bus kutte ke mafik jaan padtaa hai.

jara sa bhi benifit nahi miltaa irctc.co.in se. ye ek dikhawa hai.

jisko ticket lena hia bhai to Dalal bole to Agent ko Paisa do Extraa nahi to General se Latak ke jaao!

ab mai apne Gusse ka ijhaar to karu jisko jo kahna ya bolna hogaa wo bhole! but today i will write vergal words against this site this railw whatyever who including this site!.

m ashish Kumar

haha ah aha

Post agent charge over amount of his charges

i have booked a sleeper II from Dehradun to Haldwani journey date 13.06.2010. Agent charges Rs. 30 but as per given details on ticket that amount will be Rs. 10 . i want to know that what is real amount of agent charges.
    agent details are as under
    agent name r r tour and travels
    Ist floor obc atm near canara bank clementown morh dehradun

Travel horse Guest

Thumbs up Don`t blame agent

THEY DO THE WORK FOR WHICH THEY R CHARGING,

FOR 1 TICKET
    WHAT HAPPENS...

*LICENSE FOR 2 YEARS Rs 5000/-
    *CHECK THE AVB IN VARIOUS TRAIN (WHICH IS NOT VALID IN COUNTER) (TIME CONSUMING)
    *NO NEED TO WAIT FOR UR TURN (STAND IN QUE FOR UR TURN)
    *HE NEED TO HAVE PRINTER & PAPER TO TAKE PRINTOUT (GOVT GETS FREE FROM ADS) (COST Rs 4000)
    *HE NEED TO HAVE COMPUTER AND INTERNET CONNECTION (PC Rs15000 approx)(NET Rs400/MONTH approx)
    *ELECTRICITY (COST 300/MONTH approx)
    *HE NEEDS TO PREPARE BILL...
    *THEY HE TAKES THE AMOUNT

FOR ALL THIS THING YOU EXPECT HIM TO EARN ONLY Rs10 / Rs20 Per ticket...
    WHEN WILL HE GET HIS RETURNS.

OPPOSE WERE WRONG IS HAPPENING !

IRCTC CHARGES & EARNINGS

> ON PER TRANSACTION THEY CHARGE Rs10
    > HENCE APPROX 50LACS TRANSACTION TAKES PLACE EVERYDAY (EARNINGS : Approx Rs 5 CRORE /DAY)
    > THERE EARNINGS FROM ADVERTISE.(approx Rs 5 CRORE / MONTH)
    > LICENSE CHARGES FOR AGENTS Rs 5000/- (Approx 1 Lac AGENT) (EARNING : Rs 50 CRORE Approx)

AS PER RECORDS CHECK THIS

IRCTC EARNED Rs 4 BILLION FOR 1 MONTH (approx) (OOPS)
    browse google !

TOTAL EARNING : Rs 300 Crore + (MININMUM)

NOW JUSTIFY WHO IS EARNING / CHARGING.!

Cool don't blame

1. IRCTC don't give any commission to Agents.
    2. IRCTC don't give good service to agents.
    3. IRCTC don't consider on miss or fail transaction to agents.
    4. India Govt. get tax from agents.(TDS)
    5. IRCTC get license fee from agent.
    6. Every Agent invest Rs.500/- for BrodBand internet, Rs. 4000/- for Printer, Rs.400/- P m for printer ink, and many others expenses approx Rs.3000/- per month.
    7. Agents are invested their time for every consumer for help to get various type train.
    8. Other side IRCTC mention Rs.10/- only for service charged, not other charges like payment getway charges, stationery charges, printout charges.

so please think deep before through blame on agent

mintudhawan@gmail.com Guest

Default complaint against irctc agent

I use to travel from Ludhiana to fzr by train. I always purchase the ticket from irctc agent situated outside Ludhiana railway staion. one in neelgiri hotel and other is inside the railway station. THey always charged Rs 21 for the ticket. On both of the agencies one m. no ; written with a note if you have complanint than complaint at this no: 9814053000. On the ticket the amt printed 19+ 1 COmmsiion i.e 20 but they charged 21. last week I complaint to the said no about the RS 1/- they charged excess> the person form 9814053000 asked me to give the mobile to to the persom demading rs 1 extra. I gave my mobile to him and he returnded me rs 1/-.

Yesterday I again purchase the ticket from the same counter with and gave him Rs 50, then he asked to give Rs 1 khulla. I asked that the ticket is Rs20/- and same is printed on the ticket. He refuse to give me ticket and said that aap station se le lo.During the same a another passenger was quaeriing with him for Rs 6/- they charged excess from him. I aagin call to the 9814053000. and again he gave me the ticket @ 20/-.

The question no about the Rs 1/- of me. But they are not returnign the money to any one. and they are bravely do these things without any fear. have any authorities have authority to controll them.

Jyotifere Guest

Post Breaking news

Breaking news: Ab IRCTC par agents booking nahi kar sakte hai. Naye businessman ke liye bada loss hai. Yeh ek extra paise kamaane ka zariyaa tha hum jaise logo ke liye. Railway ne bahut galat kiya hai. Isse sabka nuksan hoga. Aisa mat karo plss!!!!.

Default Please Help

I live in Chennai, I have a point to make with this entire railway blocking agents for tatkal book, my nearest window counter is about 30 KM away from where I stay, and the only person whom I can book from is an agent, although I have access to internet I do not wish to use my card online for security reasons, if these agents are stopped whom can I approach to book my tickets, it is not fair to assume that all agents are crooks, the agent whom I have approached to today is very well known to me and has never done anything illegal it is a baseless accusation which have been leveled at these agents and I am already feeling very sorry for people like me. please commnet

atul.gupta@indoasian.com Guest

Default IRCTC comlaint

This is to kindly inform you that i have booked following tickets through IRCTC authorized agent detail of agent & tickets are as follows :-

PNR NO. From To No. of Pass. Agent Name Corporate Name Cont. No.

2540670364 H NIZAMUDDIN MADGAON FIVE ATULCHAWDHARY JKM TOURISM POINT PVT LTD 9971600389
    2640523621 H NIZAMUDDIN MADGAON Six ATULCHAWDHARY JKM TOURISM POINT PVT LTD 9971600389
    4322059761 MADGAON KOPARGOAN FIVE ATULCHAWDHARY JKM TOURISM POINT PVT LTD 9971600389
    4322060700 MADGAON KOPARGOAN SIX ATULCHAWDHARY JKM TOURISM POINT PVT LTD 9971600389
    4422061300 KOPARGOAN H NIZAMUDDIN SIX ATULCHAWDHARY JKM TOURISM POINT PVT LTD 9971600389
    4534501552 KOPARGOAN H NIZAMUDDIN SIX ATULCHAWDHARY JKM TOURISM POINT PVT LTD 9971600389

Transaction ID: 0259398421

Corporate Name: JKM TOURISM POINT PVT LTD

Agent Name: ATULCHAWDHARY

Email ID:booking@jkmtourismpoint.com

Address: 923/2, STREET NO-8, GOVINDPURI KALKAJI, , New Delhi, 110019, Delhi, India

Phone No: 9971600389

Now i wants to cancel some passengers tickets & also wants to change in some travel plant but AGENT IS NOT TRACABLE
    PLEASE HELP & SUGGEST

9868372008

ATUL GUPTA <atul.gupta@indoasian.com>

RohitSJ Guest

Default Complaint Against IRCTC Side

Today 20th April at 8:00 am i had started irctc for 22nd April tatkal quota,there is no seat available for any class, i dont know how is it possible within 2 mnts and on another hand its showing few seats for 23rd tatkal quota, how is it possible on 20th april,everybody knows that u can go for tatkal quota only two days back, but on 20th its showing 23rd and showing few seats, i think there is big fraud and we are facing in our country this is not acceptable please do the needful beacuse agents takes lot of money for each ticket.

Please look into this matter i have few proofs.please do the needful.

Rohit Sharma
    V-22, IInd Floor,
    West Patel Nagar,
    New Delhi - 110008
    E-mail - Rohit.shar001986@gmail.com
    Contact No - 9810032340

anurag bhardwaj Guest

Default Complaining agaist the railway agent

i have been cheated by abhishek oberoi at the time of cacellation of my ticket as i have reserved the general quota on 16-12-2010in sangam express but that day it was late more than 7 hours so i have requesed him for the cancellation of my ticket but that time he told me that you will get your money after 3 months and he has misbehave with me even he has not made complain of my ticket as the information given by 01139340000(railway complain number)
    my resevation was from babrala to dehradun
    transaction id is 0285588921
    pnr no is 2314403004
    date of journey is 16-12-2010
    train no & name is 4163/sangam exress
    booking refrence is fmnobzyez9g
    respected sir i am a student so plz help me many officers have dissapointed me then after i have seen this way to complain against him so i hope that u will not dissapointed me.
    sir my phone no is= +918410818577 if this coplain will in process then plz inform me i will be happy sir plz.
    thankyou sir.

Sarabjeetsb Guest

Default No issue with agents

I think if Agents are charging you money like Rs 100-200 then its applicable\not bad as they have to deposit extra Money for agency and also they spend money in other facilities like broadband, sub-agents etc. They spend extra time for this. You just stay at at home and call those agents for booking, what else you need man.
    If you want to book tickets then you can also create your own IRCTC login and can start booking tickets for personal use.
    Sarabjeet , Pune

Default complain against a travel agent in kerla

dear sir/mam

i had booked a package to kerla last year from 8/9/2010 to 15/9/2010 thru lotus india holidays directly & the package cost me around 40000/-. & i have paid all in advance.

during my holidays i found that the house boat was not booked & after talking to travel agent ( shreeja das) i paid rs 5500/-. cash assuring me to refund the amount back in my account.

secondly again the travel agent did not paid booking amount of 3200 in a hotel & again i paid 3200 /-. cash as they assured me of refunding me my amount back in my account. making a sum of 8700/-.

then after my holidays they assured me many times that they will deposit the amount soon but they did not

now they are not replying my phone.

please help me out to get my money back

thanking you

mukesh agrawal
    sadar road
    nawapara rajim
    raipur
    chattisgarh

vijayjatiya is offline Junior Member

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I have booking e-ticket from irctc railway agent (PROLIME TRAVELS.com),he is charged per person 100 rs. Now what can i do. My Pnr No. 8416534515
    Details of fare and Commission Charges-
    UJJAIN to H NIZAMUDDIN Fare 1131
    Irctc Service Charge 10
    Agent Charges 300

Please tell me and reply as soon as possible

1. IRCTC urgent complaint