Thread: Refund of payment from irctc

vipimath2 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2009

Angry Refund of payment from irctc

Click image for larger version.

Name:	irctc-login.jpg
Views:	6587
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	5488Recently I tried to book a ticket through internet at the railways website IRCTC Online Passenger Reservation Site. I have made total four transactions two are successful and two are failed but the amount has been debited from my Citibank account three times. I have neither got the refund nor any mail from IRCTC after sending so many mails, Can anyone tell me what to do? If I don't get refund what recourse I've got? I have a copy of all the correspondence with IRCTC as well as Citibank.

Vipin

Default e ticket

Hello Sri

I am pledging report on not receiving the amount on cancellation on
    e-ticket. Abruptly I booked the ticket for 20 April, 2009 which was
    supposed to be done for 21 April, 2009. I noticed the change of date
    only when train was passed from departure place and then I gave a
    request to Railway department visiting Railway junction. But they
    informed me to cancel the ticket only through e-ticket. As I took ticket
    in tatkal and trained was moved from departure place and even my ticket
    was confirmed for 20 April, 2009 I could not cancel the ticket. Please
    help me out in getting atleast 50% of the amount which I paid to the
    railway department.

Below is the details I can give you.

Pnr Number 8452291525
    Transaction ID 0109180224
    Train No 1013
    Train Name COIMBATORE EXP
    >From Station PUNE JN(PUNE)
    To Station COIMBATORE JN(CBE)
    Date 20/4/2009
    Class 3A
    Boarding PUNE JN(PUNE)
    Resv Upto COIMBATORE JN(CBE)

Booked in the name of S Rajesh Kumar, 37 years. Ticket was booked in the
    credit card.

Please help me out to get solution for this.

Vidya Rajesh
    Sr. Coordinator

229, II Floor, Bathija Blossom
    Thiruvenkata Swamy Road (East)
    R.S. Puram
    Coimbatore - 641 002

Default Ruefnd to irctc still panding

Title : RUEFND TO IRCTC Complaint ID : 19259 Complaint Details : Title : IRCTC&ICICIBANK Complaint ID : 11171 Complaint Details : Title : non refund of cancelled railway tickets Complaint ID : 10911 Complaint Details : As per mentioned above i am an authorised agent of railway ticket booking. I am doing reservations on internet. I HAD BOOKED 30 TICKETS BDTS TO JAT 20 JUN 2008 AND 02 JUL 2008 CDG TO BDTS THIS TICKETS ARE CANCELLED TO 17/06/2008 AND CANCELLED 30/06/2008 PNR NO TRANSACTION ID 2147394154 0044352231 2610144064 0044375721 8509811295 0043119166 8509810913 0043118626 2610137071 0044358385 2447861856 0044359578 8219481364 0043118751 2447859050 0044352569 ALL TICKET CNF AND I BOOKED THIS TICKETS FROM ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD,I INFORMED TO BANK ABOUT THIS AND BANK REPLY ME THAT NO REFUND IS CREDITED TO MY CREDIT CARD FROM IRCTC, BUT WHEN I ASKED TO IRCTC THEY TOLD ME THAT ALL THE REFUNDS ARE ALREADY GIVEN, FOR THE ABOVE TICKETS. Consequences : IN THIS CASE STILL MY REFUND MONEY IS NOT RECEIVED BY ME FROM LAST 1 YEAR.I HAD COMPLAINING YOU ABOUT THIS FROM LAST YEAR BUT YOU ARE NOT GIVING ME ANY SINGLE SATISFACTORY REPLY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT YOU WILL HELP ME OR NOT OTHERWISE I WILL GO TO THE COURT FOR THIS. Consequences : BUSINESS LOSSE AFFTER 8 MONTH MY MONEY IS DUMAP ROLING STOP
    BISSUNES LOOSE INTRAS LOOSE
    I WANT COMPENSATION AND REFUND

abhishek kumar Guest

Unhappy please refund my failed transction money

I tried to book Railway Reservation Tickets Through IRCTC online e-ticketing facility on 05th Oct 2009. during the booking process due to network failures my transaction could not succeed and reservation was not done. when i cheked my account balance on 6nd Oct 2009 balance is showing less amount by Rs 399/-. I request you to kindly look in to the issue and credit back my amount to my account.
    user name of IRCTC- GKV2009
    class- sleeper class
    ticket type- e ticket

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

To get any solution for your complaint kindly send a complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. Send it through registered post and keep a copy of that letter also. Hope you will get any positive response from there.
    deuriar likes this.

sujikumarm Guest

Default Not Refunding my Moneyby IRCTC

I have booked tickets in IRCTC online and it was failed. When I checked the site
    my refund status was Refunded in Account. But I didnít get my money in account.
    If I called to IRCTS they are telling we sent the money back to bank.
    If I called bank they are telling we didnít get any refund money from IRCTC
    So Please let me know what I have to do now?

Ticket History
    Pnr Number 0 Transaction ID 0168285094
    Train No 2637 Train Name PANDIAN EXP
    From Station (MS) To Station (MDU)
    Date Of Journey 23-Dec-2009 Class 1A
    Boarding (MS) Resv Upto (MDU)
    Date Of Booking 17-Dec-2009 Total Fare Rs 2725.00

Refund Details
    Cancelled Date Refund Amount Refund Status Receipt Number Refund Date
    17-DEC-2009 Rs 2725 Sent for Refund

Approved : Approved for Refund
    Sent for Refund : Refund Instructions given to Bank
    Refunded : Refunded in Account

Default irctc refund still pending

I have already fild tdr for the pnr non: 2621005170, but still i have not get the refund already 6 monts over, The journey date is 01/07/2009. I am requestin u kindly see this send as early as possible

Pnr no: 2621005170
    Train no: 2670
    tdr No.: EKT200907400598943
    Rly case No. 12321
    trans id : 0105479389
    assigned ID is [IRCTC #834973].

Above are the detailed for the refund . I have laready send the mailr to eticket and customer care also still i have not got any reply can u help me pl.....................

thanking you

with regards

vijay kumar

Question refund of e ticket

Recently I tried to book a ticket through internet at the railways website IRCTC Online Passenger Reservation Site. I have made total Two transactions and those are failed but the amount has been debited from my state bank of india account two times. I have neither got the refund nor any mail from IRCTC after sending so many mails, Can anyone tell me what to do? If I don't get refund what recourse I've got? I have a copy of all the correspondence with IRCTC as well as Citibank.

Default I am harrased as more than one year passed and no refund from Railway

I booked my E-ticket through IRCTC on 15-12-2008,the date of journey was 27/12/08 but unfortunately train got delayed more than 5 hours on the same date so i had not catchup the train...
    As per suggetion of IRCTC customer care, i make a file TDR of the same ticket for reimbursement of money. At irctc website it is very clear written that within 90 days, money would be reverted on your account but more than 1years has passed but nothing has been reverted...Although i g\had written no. of mail to the Railway department but always get the same reply,the last reply is like that:
    Dear customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly note that your refund case of PNR No. 6122432436 has been forwarded to CCM/NR on dt. 06-jan-2009. We have already issued Reminder No. 1,2,3,4 dt. 08.06.09,23.07.09,16.11.09 ,06.02.10to concerned railway to chase up the case. But despite reminder refund yet not received from the concerned railway. Now we are sending a Reminder No. 5 dt. 04.03.10 with all the papers pertaining to your refund case to concerned railway to chase up the cases. As soon as refund, if any, received it will be credited to your card account.

Syed Mansoor Ali

Plz find the below Details of my ticket:
    PNR no.- 6122432436
    From Station-Allahabad
    To station:New Delhi
    Total ticket Charge:725
    Passenger name:Tamjeed
    I hope i would get positive result at here and get the justice.
    Plz help me out from it.

Tamjeed

mishra40 Guest

Default deduction money in my accounting

2nd June i was booking ticket through online.at this moment when i enter my account no it write it processing,than
    after 2 minute he sow that your account is ac pair please try again.at that moment i was astonish, because at that
    moment my account balance is 4432.than i check my account.i saw that 810 rupees deduct in my account.
    my account no- 30854127386.please kindly refund my money as soon as possible
    i was booking my ticket from bhadrak to secunderabad in FALAKNAMA EXPRESS

Manoj Dugar Guest

Default Refund

We traveled From Jodhpur to Agra Through (JU HWH SUPERFAST) Pnr no.253-5644788 & Refund Slip no C 045215. My Ticket was W.L. 1&2 in Train T.C had Confirmed our Ticket in 2nd class & made difference refund voucher. From Agra we went kedarnath & badrinath immediately by car. When I came to Jodhpur and went to cancellation/reservation counter they refused to give my money back. I was surprised this is a refund voucher and has a what type of time limit and on refund voucher this is not mentioned their is any type of limit. We come back to jodhpur with in a week. Is possible that railway not paying my amount.
    Kindly take the appropriate action and reply us soon
    Manoj Dugar
    Thar Handicrafts Gallery Pvt Ltd
    No.12/1-2, civil lines Opp.callector bungalow
    Residency road jodhpur (raj.)

Mob. 09784786281
    Email: thg_jodhpur@rediffmail.com

DKVTRAVELS Guest

Unhappy no confirmation of ticket booking

sir, I booked an e-ticket for Sheela Sharma, age 62, from Una Himachal to Delhi(18-06-2010) on 04-06-2010. After payment transaction from my account (acc no. 31170674633) my session expired thats why i neither got ticket printout nor message via mail(mail id is vik4khatushyam@gmail.com) . So, kindly requesting u to help me to get my ticket.

sourabhqmk Guest

Question eticket not done but amount deducted from the account

sir.
    i am Sourabh awasthi and i have booked a ticket from pune to indore by name sourabh awasthi and date of journey is 23-10-2010. but as i have checked my account my amount is being deducted and i am not able to see my booking history it is showing no history available. and while booking the ticket it was showing me connection failure. kindly help me out because now i have booked other ticket for me. pnr number for that ticket is 8348646292. by the name saurabh
    i had done the transaction through the Pnb bank debit card so kindly refund the amount in the \same account.

but the previous ticket which i had booked should be refunded to me.

kindly coordinate

sourabh
    saurabh_1985_2006@yahoo.co.in

Default Half refund received through ircts

I AM AMIT KUMAR SINGLA FROM BHATTU(FATEHABAD)HARYANA I BOOKET E-TICKET ON IRCTS SIGHT ,PNR NO. 8350419272 AND CLASS 3A,TRANSACTION ID-0283906093,BOOKING DATE 10-12-2010,DATE OF JOURNEY 21-12-2010,TRAIN NO.-12953 (AUGUST KRANTI RAJDHANI EXPRESS) FROM SURAT(ST) TO H NIZAMUDDIN(NM), QUOTA-GENERAL,TDR NO.ekt2010122301920779(23-12-2010). TRAIN WAS LATE 11 HOURS 56 MINUTS AND DID NOT TRAVEL.I LOSS TDR.TDR REQUESTED BUT REFUND MADE HALF BUT I WANTS TO REFUND FULL BECAUSE IT WAS NOT MY FAULT,TRAIN WAS NOT CONFIRMED COME OR NOT.I REFUND 1464 RS.FROM 2930,PLEASE ISSUE ME 1466 RS.IN MY SBI ACCOUNTS.
    THANKS
    FROM AMIT KUMAR SINGLA(BHATTU)
    PHONE NO.94680-53311

I tried to book Railway Reservation Tickets Through IRCTC online e-ticketing facility on 05th march 2011. during the booking process due to network failures my transaction could not succeed and reservation was not done. when i cheked my account balance on 5th march 2011 balance is showing less amount by Rs 193/-. I request you to kindly look in to the issue and credit back my amount to my account.
    user name of IRCTC- ahirrao001
    failed transction no- 00316652936
    card- sbi debit card
    pay status- payment requested
    reservation from- ratlam jn
    reservation upto- ahmedabad jn
    date of failed transction- 5th march 2011
    date of journey- 19th march 2011
    train name - sabarmati express(19168)
    train no. -19168