Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: IRCTC Transaction failed, money deducted but not refunded

sandeepreddy540 is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Angry Transaction failed but money not credited

Click image for larger version.

Name:	irctc-login.jpg
Views:	1082
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	5711sir,
    I booked my reservation through irctc site on 13.02.2012. I made payment through my S.B.I debit card for Rs.331/-,after that transaction failed (session expired). Money has been deducted from my account but i dint received PNR Number and Ticket also from my email.

email id : sandeepreddy540@gmail.com
    IRTC User id :ssreddy540

Train details
    Tarin Name : 17210/Shesadri exp.
    Transaction ID :: 0456349330

Kindly help on this

shahn27 is offline Junior Member

Ticket NOT Booked, money deducted from the account !!

While I was booking my ticket using IRCTC website, the session expired and my money got debited from my ICICI Bank account (I was using net banking).
    The ticket is however not booked.

IRCTC Log in id: SHAHN27
    Amount paid: 1810
    Transaction Reference Number: 0300315924
    COntact Mail ID: niravs20@gmail.com

Please help.

sudheerpm is offline Junior Member

Default IRCTC Tranction Failed but Cash deducted from a/c

I booked my reservation through irctc site. i made the payment but the money has been deducted and no reservation made for me. transaction id for this is : 0472321837-INDIAN RAILWAYS and money has deducted from my HDFC account is 991/-.

There was some connectivity issue and after deducting the amount the page has thrown some connectivity issue.

If there are connectivity issues to bank why money was deducted from my account.
    My irctc id is : sudheerpm

there are so many complaints against irctc and yet they do not bother about it.

how can i get money back??
    please do the needful

Sudheer PM
    +919845817663

sabuponnan is offline Junior Member

Angry

i have made 2 transactions & my money has been redused three times.my extra money which was redused is Rs 1530 on POS 2001 with txn no 207421533701 at 11:02:20 pm on 14 mar 2012.my sbi card no is 6220181315900039687.why didn't i get my money back?what shud i do to get it back?

DeepakSingh2709 is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

On 08.04.2010, I tried to book an e-ticket from my OBC bank account no :52282191013790 in the IRCTC account ID : meenu99891. But unfortunately, total amount fare was deducted from my account and inreturn no tickets were generated for my journey.when I checked my Bank account , they said that confirmed transaction number is: 3091426 and no ticket is booked on irctc so I feel being cheated and betrayed as the amount was transferred frommy account with no tickets being generated inreturn. Now I don't have the money to book for new tickets and am left at the mercy of Bank/IRCTC to refund me my hard earned money. Please see if some thing can be done.

DeepakSingh2709 is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

Angry

On 08.04.2012, I tried to book an e-ticket from my OBC bank account no :52282191013790 in the IRCTC account ID

:meenu99891. But unfortunately, total amount fare was deducted from my account and inreturn no tickets were

Attached Files Attached Files

Default IRCTC Transaction failed

I tried to book two tickets costing 298 and 319 respectively through IRCTC website in feb, 2012 but Transaction failed twice. Settlement failed is being displayed for a long time. Transaction id are :

please help me.

Angry deduction from bank a/c for failed transaction

i had try to book a ticket on 13 April 2012 from hazrat nizamuudin to udaipur city on irctc website..but the transaction was not successful but there is deduction from my bank account of Rs.1850..i complaint about this to irctc customer care but they said there is no deduction from my bank account and they are not ready to refund the amount which are debited from my account..pls help me to get my money back.

failed transaction no-0485322377
    irctc userid-naqvitaqi
    train name- mewar exp

ksv.p2003@gmail.com Guest

Default Money Deducted But Transaction failed.

I booked my reservation through irctc site on 13.02.2012. I made payment through my ICICI net banking after that transaction failed (session expired). Money has been deducted from my account but i dint received PNR Number and Ticket also from my email.

email id : ksv.p2003@gmail.com
    IRTC User id : ksv_p2003
    Train details
    Tarin Name : 17255/NS HYDRABAD EXP.
    Transaction Details from ICICI Bank :: BIL/312453736/IRCTC INDIAN RAILWAY/0490991532

Kindly help on this

peerraju Guest

Default IRCTC Transaction failed, money deducted but not r

On 27 April 2012 i booked my reservation through irctc site. i made the payment but the money has been deducted and no reservation made for me. and money deducted from my HDFC Credit card account is 877/-.

In both the cases refuned details says that "Payment Not Received From my card".
    if it was not recieved then why money was deducted from my account.
    My irctc id is :peerraju

there are so many complaints against irctc and yet they do not bother about it.

how can i get money back??
    please do the needful

Thanks & Regards.
    A Ramanjaneyaraju

Transaction id:0415420213..................................... .................................................. .........
    My money got deducted from my bank account.but still in irctc it shows refund is under process...
    Cost is 298.
    another one,
    Transaction id:0415405043
    My money got deducted from my bank account.but still in irctc it shows payment not received from bank...
    Cost is 298.
    im not getting refund also...
    Please help me.......

Transaction id:0494011188................................... .................................................. .........
    Cost is 3188.
    another one,
    Transaction id:0493983494
    Cost is 312.
    im not getting refund also...
    Please help me.......

atul.thakur90 is offline Junior Member

I booked my reservation through irctc site on 4.03.2012. I made payment through sbi netbanking for Rs.274/-,after that transaction failed (session expired). Money has been deducted from my account but i dint received PNR Number and e-ticket,transaction ID : 0494472906 ,please kindly help me for getting back the money .
    Date Of Journey: 14-May-2012,Train No: 12724.

Default Where is my money?

On 6th may 2012, I booked a return from Chennai to Hyderabad on"makemytrip.com" from my IOB Debit card, after processing the website shown "payment failed". But to my shock mini statement shows money was deducted for IOB avenue. What can I do now? To whom I have t give the wrtten complaint.

Lightbulb money deducted

on 8th may i booked e-ticket bt i am not received PNR number and my money also deducted kindly tell me what i do

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast