Thread: Wrong De-activation of my IRCTC User-ID

Default Wrong De-activation of my IRCTC User-ID

I have been using IRCTC Internet Booking for quite some time. IRCTC has recently de-activated my User-ID for the wrong reason, stating that the wrong TDR has been filed by me. I explained to them that I have filed the TDR for the valid reason as per the Railway rules, i.e. not travelling on the ticket. Amount involved is half of the ticket value of Rs.169/- from Kota to Udaipur (i.e. 50% of ticket value), i.e Rs.84/50 for which there is no reason of wrong or false claim to be submitted by me. Still I could not get my User-ID re-activated. Also, I asked them to investigate the facts of
    - allowing some other passenger either by impersonating me
    or
    - allowing another passenger to travel on the vacant seat by the ticket checking staff, but marking the sheet with my presence on the train without ascertaining the proper ticket and identity proofs.

Can you please guide me where can I take it further to resolve, as I can't bear the false allegaion put up by the IRCTC / Railways and want the same User-ID re-activated.

Thanks & regards
    (Mrs.) P.Shrimali

maheep_rat Guest

Thumbs down Corricetion My User ID

I could not open in user Id, But 15 days ago I am open same Id & Password to open Log in. So, Pls. reply how can i activ my irctc account.

my mail Id :-metawood_1@rediffmail.com
    maheep_rathood@rediffmail.com

kalepusr Guest

Default activation of user id

i have been using User Id kalepusr for the last two years with my mail Id kalepuss@yahoo.com. I was informed the said user Id was deactivated as I had created two more user Id's. In fact I am using user Id kalepus actively. Ihave to get back amount for cacelled tickets. kindly activate my ID kalepusr or inform me the procedure to activate the Id.

K Somasekhara Rao

sadashib69 Guest

Default Deactvation of my irctc user id

Please deactivate my user id as i failed to book any ticket on that id and want to create a new id

Mathews Zacharias Guest

Default Deletion of my de-activated account

My account was deactivated some time back. Now i cant access it. I tried creating a new account but it isn't succeeding as it says "The email-id and mobile no.is already registered for UserId: m200784354"
    Kindly delete my account with UserId:m200784354 So that i can successfully create my new account.

Thank You.

raghubab Guest

Default Sir, My account was deactivated some time back. No

My account was deactivated some time back. Now i cant access it. I tried creating a new account but it isn't succeeding as it says "The email-id and mobile no.is already registered for UserId"
    Kindly tell me how can i delete my account with UserId, So that i can successfully create my new account.

Thank You.[/QUOTE]

puneetgour Guest

Default Reactivate my membership

My profile is deactivation from last month. So i request to u activate as early as possible

prakash_k Guest

Default Reactivate my account

My account was deactivated . Now so plz activate my account as soon as possible.

Thank You.[/QUOTE]

Jano_23 Guest

Default Deactivate my irctc account : Jano_23

Please deactivate my account Jano_23 as i have another account.

Anand220 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sadashib69 View Post
    pleas deactivate my id
    .......................................

srinuchandraraoch Guest

Default I forgot my IRCTC username & password

actually we forget my user ID and password for irctc. My cell no. +91 9966786727. Mail ID: chandu0587@gmail.com,

Please do need full.

anbazahgan Guest

Post De-activation of my IRCTC User-ID

i forgot my password. so i open another account. so please deactivate my IRCTC user ID

Default forgot userid

Sir I am a irctc user and forgot my user id please send the same

I am a new user of irctc i just open a new acct in irctc but its doe not activate.
    When i am try opening the acct with user id / password. Invalid userid password replying.
    The user id /password all ready in my mail box.

kanaujia Guest

Default Please activate my userid

I have been booking tickets with this user id. Suddenly, I find that it has been suspended. You are requested to activate my userid 'kanaujiag'.
    -Gaurav