Thread: Parcel sent is damaged through Indian Railway Parcel service

vinaytadvi83 Guest

Unhappy Parcel sent is damaged through Indian Railway Parcel service

My parcel has been sent through railway parcel service is completely damaged. My relatives had sent cupboard (wedding gift). I have received it after 20 days of time. But when I opened packing of parcel, my cupboard is completely damaged. Even cupboard can not stand on its own. It needs support.

Default parcel not received

Dear Sirs,

I have booked my articles vide Railway receipt no. P 0263077 dated 04.07.2010 from ASANSOL to Jabalpur . When I checked with JBP Parcel office about the goods, they said in couple of days but till date when I contacted JBP parcel office the parcel not reached and when we check with them about approximate date of parcel reaching JBP they are telling us that it has gone to MUMBAI. We have sent our person at ASANSOL Parcel office also, they are saying that the parcel has been sent on 04-07-2010, & here, you will not get any information, you have to contact JBP parcel office, We are totally puzzled between ASANSOL PO & JBP PO, please help us in getting the parcel as early as possible & oblige.

Naresh Agarwal

Default parcels from Railway.....with and without help of 3rd party agancies

Dear Sirs,

Naresh Agarwal

My dear frnds,

Indian Railways most trusted and reliable and comfortable government agencies you now how???? I have booked my motorcycle from New Delhi to Khandwa, few people asked 3600 INR to book and send, I negotiated with 3000 INR, they sent the motor bike from New Delhi as they said but the bike didnot reached at Khandwa, later they said our responsibility is only load the bike not to deliver the bike. Well I asked to Khandwa parcel office they said your motor bike may be gone to Mumbai. Finally I tried to catch the train which was carrying my motorcycle while hopping that I can asked at Bhusaval. The porters said there was no motor cycle.

I am running here n there while holding railway receipt but no one has the answer that where is the material is.

I am calling to every person at parcel office but they says we dont know. When I tried to check online Indian railway parcel tracking it shows my parcel number is in correct.

I sent mail to Indian railway, the mail got bounced.

Indian railways charge 10 Rs perhr after 6 hrs of unloading the material at the setination, who is in benefit??? of caurse Indian Railway.

Why Indian railway componsate 500 rs per hr is your material did not recd on time.

If my Railway Minister read this message then please do something, If you dont have an idea then ask to the public sure you will get the thousands of way to setisfy the customer those are sending their material through Indian railway while hopping that they have given their material in safe hand.

I really frustrated and if I am the Railway Minister I would handover the parcels service to some Private Agencies, or I ask to private agencies to buy the Parcel van at their own cost so that they can provide their services as they do in other sectors.

Yar its so irritating when you do not get your material on time even now you dont know that your material is exist in railway or people hav sold somewhere...............

DHARMESHWAR SINGH Guest

Default Regarding parcel of bike mp09mu3429 from gkp to bpq by indian railway

I have parceled my bike from gorakhpur to balharshah thru receipt no. P 04 j 803713 dated-07/11/2010. But when i went to the balharshah station, i was informed that bike had not been received. Then, i had made contact with gorakhpur railway parcel dept. I was told that bike was sent to bhopal. Kindly help me in this matter, so that i can get my parcel from balharshah railway station.
    Mob- 08007974992

Default Compalint regarding booked motorcycle.

Respected related department,
    hereby i want to give complaint, that i was booked my motorcycle no-up-52-r-0021. From siwan (sv) to firozabad (fzd) railway station date on 05-12-2010. And i got information from siwan station that is being send date on 06-12-2010 by train no 5707. And bogy no was 03718. But till date i have not received my bike. And i have also gave complaint to firozabad railway stations parcel clerk regarding this issue but they are saying that we have forwarded your complaint to concern department and i must wait until any further information. Any body can help me? Please provide me the help line number where i can give complaint?

Thanks with best regards.

From :-
    devkumar tripathi

mobile no:- 08859693616.
    09451420196

Thumbs down Bike received damaged through Parcel delilvery Services of INdaian Railways

i have received my bike in damaged condition and surplus to that have charged me extra amount ..................................

Default not recieving my vechile i.e scooty pep.

unregistered
    i am not getting my parcel i.e scooty pep KA-04EP7662 which was parceled from banglore SBC to kanpur central railway station CNB.N.R.cell kanpur people are telling thatit has been sent to gorakhpur by mistakely.so kindly help me out to sort out this problem.

Default Complaint regarding booked household ndls to ngp

Dear All,

I have parceled my household items 08 No packages from New Delhi to Nagpur on 10/05/2012 but due to insufficient space in parcel 1st compartment it is sent next day on 11/05/2012. When i went to the Nagpur Parcel dept on 14/05/2012, i was surprised to inform me by him that nothing any household 08 packages had not received by NGP Parcel Depth. I made contact to Hyderabad Parcel Depth, they said, no. Again I made contact to New Delhi; there is no response from NDLS parcel Depít.

I was very frustrated, Just made a call to my near & dear Person at New Delhi & Get it loading date of Parcel after that informed to NGP Parcel Department then he replied if by mistake it will reached anywhere then that department will send back to Nagpur automatically.

Just Ram ke bharose me rah Gaya... Next day enquire then he replied, today it is reached from New Delhi, I think, how it's possible?

Yesterday , I get it details from New Delhi, Household items 08 packages loaded from New Delhi on 11/05/2012 by 1st compartment Rear SLR No - SC08708 loading by 12724.

So it will reached at Nagpur in couple of a day means 12/05/2012. Something is wrong in this matter.. It is not a safe transportation as per my opinion.

I was very disappointed, but appreciate to Nagpur Parcel division they give prompt message when it will receive at station. Nothing any system to track to parcel so i am very disappointed REGARDING THAT MATTER, if anyone read this message kindly do your efforts for prompt service.

JAIHIND.

vijay.m.sharma Guest

Thumbs down stolen the parcel

As i book my parcel from Tirupur Tamilnadu to Lokmaniya Tilak Terminus it contain garment fabric we booked it on 20/7/12
    but till 27/7/12 we don't get that, now railway authorities from Lokmaniya tilak terminus say we don't have this Parcel ask Pune parcel office than we go to Pune they said ask
    Banglore parcel Office

Post Part Parcel not recieved

I have booked my household itmes ( 10 Bags + 01 Steel Box = 11 NOs) from ank to kawr receipt No. 946931, at the time of unloading 01 No. steel box is not unload at the destination station in time. when i enquired, the clerk had told to me my steel box goes to kochuveli rly station. i am daily enquiry at kawr rly stn, but my steel box is not received till date.

Requested may kindly help to get my my steel box at the earliest please.

my contact no.
    08107057525, 08880835574
    p s parmar

Default request for parcel trace out

sir we have book 7 bags of goat skins in railways from bhadrachalam road to kanpur on 19-10-2012 vide PARCEL WAY BILL No.042424 BUT STILL TODAY IT WAS NOT REACHED TO KANPUR in this regard pl help us or call 9393495637

Default Courier Services Chennai @ @

Last Post: 05-06-2012, 12:58 PM
  3. ANL Parcel Service
    By adv.singh in forum Postal Services
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 05:01 PM
  4. Complaint against Town and Country Parcel Service.
    By parth.gandhi in forum Postal Services