Thread: Laxmi Nagar Provident Fund Office negligence

y3k_Sachin Guest

Default Laxmi Nagar Provident Fund Office negligence

Hi ,
    My name is Sachin Pokhriyal and my Last Company Keane India has deposited my PF forms in your laxmi nagar office on 5th July 2009 for which I have got the reciept, but the online status is showing that form has not been received till yet and no fund have been transfer in my account even after 2 months have passed away.

Please let me know how can I file a case against or can recover my fund from PF Office for such negligence.

PF no:- DL/19688/2063
    Name: Sachin Pokhriyal

Default Complaint

Hi ,
    My name is mohd firoz and my Last Company vadhera builders has deposited my PF forms in your laxmi nagar office on 29th september 2009 for which I have got the reciept, but i go there they only say that you will get the amount in 15 days which has not been received till yet and nofund have been transfer in my account even after 5 months have passed away.

PF no:- DL-6777/1231
    Name:- MOHD.FIROZ

Annu Saini Guest

Smile Not Respone by luxmi nagar staff &pf not has not been received

This Is Annu, I was doing my job in CNM pvt Ltd,Pitampura ,Delhi My Pf no. is 15406/871, i have filled my form ist time then luxmi nagar staff return the form to company for reason that cutting on form. ok then i fill again the form. but no money recieved till now. please help me .

Thnaks
    Annu Saini

Default Pf not recieved

EPF withdrawal.

I worked with ALANKIT ASSIGNMENTS LTD from 4th april 2008 till 30 oct 2009. My EPF number is dl-20487/1362. I submitted my papers for EPF withdrawal on 10th March 2009 & 15 March at Alankit Office. After 6-month I didn't got any reply from the concerned office. I was sure nothing was credited into my account .

Now I need explanation from concerned office why they failed to credit my EPF account even after one year.

Amit kumar

Haresh Omkar Kadam Guest

Post About PF

[QUOTE=Unregistered;48727]EPF withdrawal.

I worked with Primier Security services Pvt. Ltd. from 23rd May 2005 till 31st March2010. My EPF number is dl-6929/29719. I submitted my papers for EPF withdrawal on 21st June 2010 By register AD from ulhasnagar (mumbai). After 2-month I didn't got any reply from the concerned office. I was sure nothing was credited into my account .

Sir, I stay in thane therfore I can not come there.

with regards.

Haresh kadam
    (From ulhasnagar, Maharastra)

shiv.jha1980@gmail.com Guest

Default EPF Status

I am shiv kumar jha and I have worked in Om Telecom Logistic Pvt.Ltd(Formally name-as Crossroad Logistic Pvt.Ltd.)
    I have submited my EPF withdrawn form at Laxmi Nagar Office.

My EPF No. is .... DL-28656-1261

My E-Mail ID shiv.jha1980@gmail.com

Please confirm me status about my EPF amount status by a revert mail.

Thanks & Regds.
    Shiv Kumar Jha

Default EPF Transfer from DL-15284/14519 to MH-20241/20361

My EPF transfer from DL-15284/14519 to MH-20241/20361 is pending with Laxminagar, Delhi EPF office.

sharma123srk is offline Junior Member
    May 2011

Default not recieved my full payemnt

My name is Amit Kumar Sharma, my last company was Radical sofnet pvt ld.Thet submiited my pf form novemevr 2010 , total amount was 20 thousand. In 15 feb i have got only 6965 rs amount than i went to pf office they said that 2nd cheques (13000) arround was failed i dont know y?? I requested them , they said it will take 15 days to 20 days for the clear your payment. Now I called to my bank people n called to pf office no body duing support still i didnt get my amount .pls give same advice.should i go to file against them??

I am awating ur response.

Amit Kumar sharma

pf no: DL-935207/059

Neha Kirad Guest

Default PF not received as yet

This is neha kirad, I worked with Texcraft Trading Pvt. Ltd., I have submitted my pf form on 7'April'2011
    but have not received my fund as yet. plz tell me when you will transfer my fund on my account?

Jaswant Singh Guest

Default PF amount not received yet

My wife was working in UNitech and have PF account no DL934771-07 and the PF amount is yet not received in my account.This issue take our more than one year.Request you to kindly release our PF amount.

Jaswant Singh

kumarkapil38 Guest

Default Sub:- p f enquiry about 15284/25832 dtd18/04/2011

Respected Sir/Mam
    I am mr. Kapil Kumar Sharma from Gurgaon want to enquir about my P F Cheque. I had deposited my form Account no 15284/25832 (1104-2104) on 18/04/2011 at your office Laxmi Nagar. At the time of deposit I have been told that this payment will come in your account after 30 to 45 days. Now 60 days passed no information given to me about my case. So Please intrupt in between & take necessary action to clear my money as early as possible, pl. solve it.

KAPIL KUMAR SHARMA
    GURGAON

Post My PF account balance (PF Acc. no.DL/7152/240

Dear Sir.

As above my PF account is In-operative. Kindly send me my account balance and new account no( If there is any change).
    I was the employee of Mahendra raj consultant Lajpat Nagar New Delhi. Now I emp

Shekhar Gupta

Mob. no.-09425844530

E-mail ID: shekhar_engg67@yahoo.co.in

Dayal singh Guest

Arrow Conformation

My name is Dayal Singh, my last company was Cllasique Service. My EPF number is DL/936853/10. I submitted my papers for EPF by hand date as on 3rd September 2011. After 2-month I didn't got any reply from the concerned office. I was sure nothing was credited into my account .

with regards.

Dayal Singh
    ( Gurgaon )
    PF Account # DL/936853/10

savita rawat Guest

Default pf complaint

My name is savita rawat my last company was yark computer services. My EPF number is DL/35020/014. submitted my papers for EPF by office accountant date as on 3rd march 2014. After 2 week I didn't got any reply from the concerned office. I was sure nothing was credited into my account.

with regards