Thread: Complain against EPFO-RO-BANDRA ( MUMBAI )

prashant.naidu1981 is offline Junior Member

Question Complain against EPFO-RO-BANDRA ( MUMBAI )

Dear Sir, i m a working with Religare securities Ltd.Bilaspur Chhattisgarh Branch from july 2007 to nov.2008.i have applied on my P.F claim in feb.2011 and company will sent to my P.F claim form to EPFO, RO, Bandra on 24th of june 2011 and my acknowledgement is genreted on 26th of sep.2011,but still i have not recived my P.F. claim ammount. My P.F A/C No. MH/BAN/38968-A/6975.I had also logged complain to respective P.F office and my Registration Number : ROBND/E/2011/21586 is but they not take seriously,I have called so many times of EPFO,RO,BANDRA but nobody pick the call. and i am trying to check my P.F claim status in epfindia site but its showing no record found,i have need money,sir pls solve my problem.
    Prashant Rao Naidu
    9986819657

Kaushik_Simili is offline Junior Member

Default Complaint against EPFO-RO-BANDRA (MUMBAI)

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is Kaushik Simili here.

Subject: Did NOT receive PF Withdrawal Amount since last 9 months from PF Office, BANDRA, MUMBAI.

BANDRA MUMBAI PF A/c No.: 38125

My PF Account No.
    is MH/BAN/45665/38125

I left my previous company Accenture in the month of October 2010 and applied for PF withdrawal at the end of January 2011 month. My PF forms (19 and 10C) were approved and submitted by Accenture (Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd., Plant -3, Godrej & Boyce Complex, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai - 400079) to the PF Office at BANDRA, MUMBAI (341, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, Bandra (East),Mumbai – 400 051) on 15 April 2011 itself.

I have still NOT received my PF Withdrawal amount since last 9 months from the BANDRA MUMBAI PF Office.

The PF CLAIM STATUS INFORMATION in the EPFO website still shows the same status "UNDER PROCESS" for the past 9 months as shown below:

STATUS for Member ID: MHBAN00456650000038125
    Claim ID : MHBAN110500061526
    Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO MHBAN00456650000038125 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 11.05.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS.
    Claim ID : MHBAN110500061495
    Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO MHBAN00456650000038125 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 11.05.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS
    * * Data available since last six months. * *
    * * BANDRAMUMBAI-I data availaible from 16-07-2011. Last updated on 13-01-2012 at 07:20 pm * *
    * * Approval Details on PPO and Scheme Certificates will be made available soon.. * *

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is 17 January 2012 and it is already more than 8 months now. I still did not receive my PF Withdrawal amount into my bank account.

Please find below my Bank Account Details (for PF Settlement) as mentioned in the PF forms (19 & 10C) submitted to the PF Office, BANDRA, MUMBAI:

S. B. Account No.: 1261007
    Name of the Bank: RBS N.V./The Royal Bank of Scotland N.V. (Formerly ABN AMRO Bank N.V.)
    Branch: BANGALORE branch
    Address: PrestigeTowers, Ground Floor - 99-100, Residency Road, Bangalore - 560025, India.

The CANCELLED cheque (bearing cheque No.: 416028) of ABN AMRO Bank (RBS N.V./The Royal Bank of Scotland) for the Account No. 1261007 (RBS N.V., PrestigeTowers, Ground Floor - 99-100, Residency Road, Bangalore - 560 025, India) is already been submitted along with the PF forms (19 & 10C) to the PF Office, BANDRA, MUMBAI.

Important Note.: RBS N.V. (The Royal Bank of Scotland) and ABN AMRO Bank are one and the same with the same MICR code numbers. I have already provided the ABN AMRO Bank CANCELLED cheque which was being issued to me by RBS N.V. (The Royal Bank of Scotland) at that time of submission of my PF forms (19 and 10C).

As per MODE OF REMITTANCE in the PF forms, I have opted for "By account payee cheque to be sent direct to Bank for credit to my S.B. A/c. (Scheduled Bank) Under intimation to me." in both the PF Forms 19 and 10C.

The above details are clearly mentioned in the submitted PF forms (19 and 10C) submitted by me to the PF Office, BANDRA, MUMBAI.

Its already too late now (more than 8 months) and my PF amount is still NOT being settled to my above-mentioned bank account.

So, kindly settle my PF immediately.

I have tried the Bandra PF office numbers several times but in vain. Nobody picks up the call. Even if someone picks up the call, they don't take up any responsibility.

I hereby request the consumer court authorities to look into this matter as immediately as possible and help me in getting my PF Withdrawal amount into my bank account as I'm currently hard-pressed with financial issues.

Name (as per the submitted PF forms 19 & 10C): KAUSHIK SIMILI

Full Name: KAUSHIK MUTHUKRISHNAN SIMILI
    (FirstName) (Middle Name) (LastName/Surname)

Mobile No.: +91 9703560945
    Last edited by Kaushik_Simili; 01-17-2012 at 04:52 PM.

ankurjj is offline Junior Member

Default Complaint against EPFO-RO-BANDRA (MUMBAI)

My request for transfer of PF was submitted at RPFC Bandra, Mumbai about 2 years back but the said transfer has still not been processed. My details are given below. The status update as on the website shows payment is approved and is under process, and it remains the same since more than 6 months now. I have also lodged an online complaint on the site, but to no avail.

Complaint Registration number: ROBND/E/2012/01977

My details:
    PF No : Mh/35415/19450
    Previois organization: Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd
    Current organization: ICICI Bank Ltd.

Name: Ankur Jhunjhunwala
    Contact details: +91 9930063297

bhattacharya.s.k is offline Junior Member

Default Complain against EPFO-RO-BANDRA ( MUMBAI )

My EPF A/c No. is MHBAN00456270000000158, I retired 3 years back. My company took a lot of time to file proceedings for P.F whereas they should have done it much earlier according to the legalities. Secondly my form has now been rejected twice and I don't know where is it that my company is filling details wrong, the rejection letter never reached my home but my company gave me some vague details which to me as a common man didn't make much sense. I just want to know what options do i have apart from refiling claim for the 3rd time. One saw in the movies of 80's that a person is waiting for his P.F. You want to believe that the country has advanced so much technologically that such things shouldn't be happening anymore, but nothing has changed.
    Kindly help.

Chhabeeloasdas Sharma Guest

Arrow Complaint against epf fund in epf office bandra

Dear Sir, i m a working with All Service Under Roof India from july 2007 to nov.2008.i have applied on my P.F claim in feb.2011 and company will sent to my P.F claim form to EPFO, RO, Bandra on 24th of june 2011 and my acknowledgement is genreted on 26th of sep.2011,but still i have not recived my P.F. claim ammount. My P.F A/C No. MH/BAN/38968-A/6975.I had also logged complain to respective P.F office and my Registration Number : ROBND/E/2011/21586 is but they not take seriously,I have called so many times of EPFO,RO,BANDRA but nobody pick the call. and i am trying to check my P.F claim status in epfindia site but its showing no record found,i have need money,sir pls solve my problem.

Chhabeeldas Sharma

Question E p f no. Mh/22003/ban/2400 .. Non receipt of pf

I was working with M/S Mapra lab. in 2009/10 & Ihad submitted my claim form for pf withdrawal through them .Till last year I was getting status on epfo sight that papers are processed & money release is in process. When I AM CHECKING STATUS NOW it does not give any kind of status. Will you kindly let me know when money will be sent to me & what is the present problem, cause for delay?
    Should I file application under RTI act?
    Is it that Ineed to send fresh application?
    pl. reply asap.
    Jignasa Shukla

Unhappy pf not found

Dear Sir, i was working with ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE from june 2006 to july 2011.i have applied on my P.F claim in august.2011 and company will sent to my P.F claim form to EPFO, RO, Bandra but still i have not recived my P.F. claim ammount. My P.F A/C No. MH/BAN/49598/4378.I had also logged complain to respective P.F office and my Registration Number : ROBND/E/2012/09828 is but they not take seriously,I have called so many times of EPFO,RO,BANDRA but nobody pick the call. and i am trying to check my P.F claim status in epfindia site but its showing Rcv and under process,i have need money,sir pls solve my problem.
    Dilip kumar

Sp.Natarajan. Guest

Default PF Amount delay

I was worked in Kellys services (Mumbai) from Feb-2009 to Oct-2009. My Old Pf also transfer to Kellys service. It has maintain in Bandra PF office Mumbai. My Pf No. MHBAN00462570000027111. I had sent my PF withdrawl form in Nov-24th 2011. Still it is in under process. I asked lot of time in Mumbai PF Office, there is no response. Need to help me. This is my complaint against Mumbai PF office.

sp.Natarajan.(natarajan8875@gmail.com). Ph.99405 44475.

Tausif Ahmad Guest

Default Complain against EPFO-RO-BANDRA ( MUMBAI )

I left my previous company Techprocess in the month of March 2012 and applied for PF withdrawal forms with cancel cheque of ICICI Bank, Mumbai Mahalaxmi to our previous company and company has been submit to p.f. form to p.f. office, Mumbai on date of 7 March 2012, but till date i have not receive p.f. amount in my bank.

Required details are given belows:

Name :- Tausif Ahmad Deshmukh
    P.F. No :- MH/45338/2474
    Emp No :- 73376
    Company Name :- TECHPROCESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED Vikhroli
    Bank Name& A/c No:- Icici Bank, Mahalaxmi Branch Mumbai, A/c No 054601505599
    Address :- Tausif Ahmad Deshmukh,New satara near hanuman bekari Bhuswawal

I have still NOT received my PF Withdrawal amount since last 3 months from the BANDRA MUMBAI PF Office.

Please help me out to get my amount.

Tausif Ahmad Deshmukh

BINDU.S.R Guest

Default Pf claim status

I AM BINDU.S.R WAS WORKING IN FREIGHT SYSTEMS I PVT LTD & HAD RESIGNED THE JOB IN 25.10.2011, AND SUBMITTED THE PF CLAIM FORMS TO MY HEAD OFFICE & THEY HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THE PF CLAIM FORMS TO THE EPFO, BANDRA/ MUMBAI OFFICE, BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED BY CLAIM OR ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE SAME.

MY PF NO. MH/41589/1860

Pls advise what is the status of my claim.

ICICI Prudential's Avatar
    ICICI Prudential is offline Senior Member
    Oct 2010

Dear Mr. Kumar,

We are sorry to hear your concern. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly to resolve your concern.

We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Jaya Kumar Guest

Default Yet to receive MY PF Amount

Dear Respected Sir/Madam,

This is my PF # MHBAN00472420000012598 request you to kindly look into this

We have applied for PF withdrawal in the month of October-2011 but till date not received my PF Amount

We checked the status in the online …….it is appearing as rejected but till date we have not received any correspondence regarding the same

Requesting you to kindly check and do the needful as soon as possible……….Thanks

STATUS for Member ID: MHBAN00472420000012598

Claim ID : MHBAN111200023153
    Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (MHBAN00472420000012598) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim form.

Claim ID : MHBAN111200023161
    Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (MHBAN00472420000012598) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim

Default Delay in getting rejection letter for Form 31

I had submitted Claim Form 31 for withdrawal for purchase of flat on 12/04/12. But from 23/05/12 in the website it is showing that "Claim Form 31 for PF Advance AGAINST Member Account No (APHYD00619710000000020) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim".
    Till today I didn't received that rejection letter. I need the money very urgently since I have make payment to my promoter as the flat is almost ready and have to go for bank loan.
    If I can get the letter then it will be helpful to me to decide on my next course of action.
    My sincere request to expedite the process so that I can rectify the mistake and reapply through Claim Form 31.

Default Complaint aganist epfo bandra for claim settelment

I Mr.shakil ahmed have become helplees in matter regarding my claim settlement. sir i have submited my pension form year ago,but still have not received any positive response.Dear sir, im struggling to get my pension from end number of days.many times i visited the epfo office in bandra and requested for mysettelment but still the matter seems to be pending.whenever i check my status online it always shows me as claim under process.sir, this have really landed me in trouble,i am just not finding any way to get through this situation.sir,i humble request you to settle my claim as early as possible,for which i shall be grateful to you.the required details have been given below.......

FULL NAME-Shakil Yunus Baig
    PF AC.NO- MH-BAN-9264/2351
    PERMENT ADDRESS-House no-7,bara imam kotla,next to hussaine masjid,Ahmednagar.
    Bank address- Punjab national bank,next to hotel Amar,laltaki,Ahmednagar.

Dear Sir,please do the needful for me as early as possible for which i shall be highly obliged.
    thanking you.....

Default Complaint aganist epfo bandra for claim settelment

FULL NAME-Shakil Yunus Baig
    PF AC.NO- MH-BAN-9264/2351
    PERMENT ADDRESS-House no-7,bara imam kotla,next to hussaine masjid,Ahmednagar.
    Bank address- Punjab national bank,next to hotel Amar,laltaki,Ahmednagar.

thanking you.....