Thread: EPFiGMS Registration number DELSO/E/2011/10513

Default EPFiGMS Registration number DELSO/E/2011/10513

Please let me know the status of my PF. When will the amount be transferred in my account. Its more than 5months nothing has been done.

Geetanjali

Truptesh Kolge Guest

Arrow PF Not Received Yet

Dear Sir ,

I Mr. Truptesh Kolge Have Joined Cucumber Consultancy on 21.11.2007 and PF has been Deducting from HYD PF branch .
    I have resinged on 30.11.2009. I have received my half of PF amount but not remaining yet . I am consistantly fallowing PF office Hyd but they are not attending me. after listnig to the problem the hang the phone . most of the time the phone line is busy . after inquiring to the concern person before two years back the PF amount was around Rs 5000. Now it migth have been increased. Kindly help me get it for the Details given . I have all the copes of Submited for 19 & 10C
    Along with letter sent by consultancy.

PF NO AP/HYD/38297/1822

j kanimozhi Guest

Question PF amount Not Settled - Waiting for 1 Year 6Months completed

Hi Team,

My Employee ID: 417073 DL/23719/82814 - LDW: Oct 2nd 2010 in Wipro - PF Final Amount Not Settled till date

for your referrence:
    This is with reference to your Grievance registered vide Registration
    Number DELSO/E/2011/10035.
    It is informed that your grievance is being treated as non-actionable
    due to the following reason(s):
    You are advised to submit ASR forms (duly filled and atttested by the
    employer) mentioning new bank details and enclosed bank proof for
    reauthorisation of PF accumulation.
    Therefore, we are closing your grievance from this office.Please quote
    the same in your future correspondence.

1st mail
    This is with reference to your Grievance registered vide Registration
    Number DELSO/E/2011/12901.
    It is informed that your grievance is being treated as non-actionable
    due to the following reason(s):
    PF and EPS claims have been settled for Rs. 29388/- and Rs. 10945/-
    vide cheque no. 399323 and 764758 dated 01/08/2011

My bank account has inactive on july 2011 and i didnot receive any payment from anywhere. due to inactive account , i filled ASR form and sent back to your team to process my pf amount.

Due to inactive account not processed my pf amount. As per PF team advised,ASR form filled and updated new bank detail with attestation received
    from wipro pf head team.

Same form sent it to gov delhi pf address past 2 months back to process my final pf settlement. Request you to check all the proof of bank
    statement and pf submission detail.

Still I did not get status after that and did not receive pf amount to my new updated new bank account number. Kindly revert back and do the
    needful ASAP.
    Account Detail: HDFC bank - itc centre branch, account num:
    00041610151745 , chennai -02

NOTE: PLEASE HELP ME TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT
    WAITING FOR 1 1/2 Year for PF Settlement.

Please read the below :
    As per PF Status in EPFIGMS:
    It showing as Claim Form 1C for withdrawal Benefit Againset Member
    Accoutn no has been approved. payemnt is is under process
    Clarim Form 19 for PF settlement Against Member account no has been
    approved. payment is under process

today: it showing as "
    Claim ID : DSNHP120500017884
    Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (DSNHP00237190000082814) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim form.

please confirm your process, how we can reach out if my updated bank is inactive. as per your adviced, sent ASR form with old bank statement. but still your team not processed my final pf amount.

Request you to confirm if you transferred my amount earlier to my old inactive bank account(kotak num updated in pf form). please
    provide the detail of transfer :

bank name
    date of transfer
    mode of pay
    proof of statement

or request you to process my form and txfr the amount to my new active hdfc account number.

Kanimozhi J

sumit mudgal Guest

Default Claim Status

Please let me know the status of my PF. When will the amount be transferred in my account. Its more than 7 months nothing has been done.

Name- Sumit Mudgal
    Pf Number-MH/KND/210484/1140
    Mobil Number-9675558544

Jitesh Vaishnav Guest

Default PF Short Amount not received

I am facing very trouble from last more than 6th Months and regular follow up with the concern process, and sending various reminedrs but no body responding in mail or phone. at last i am require your intervene that how to get my short amount.

My complain no. is ROBGL/E/2012/04248
    PF No. is KN/35224/81292

My mobile No. is 09784563697

Please confirm if any pendancy by my end.

Regds
    Jitesh Vaishnav

r.punitha23@gmail.com Guest

Default Non district of pension and Pension arrears

I K.Jayalakshmi opted for VRS in the year 2001 in A.P.S.H.W.C.S.L.ltd (APCO) Hyderabad vide account No. 0001472/0002377. I am in receipt of RPF office Guntur letter no. GR/GNT/130100000667/TRANS OUT/1837 dated 12/02/2013.

Further the Regional Office, Chennai Region, Puduchery 37, Royapettah High Road, Chennai vide under Ref. CHN/PENSION/RGL/2013 dated _.04.2013 as informed through message to open an separate account in any one of the regular branches of SBI/IB/IOB/HDFC/ICICI/AXIS.

In this connection I would like to inform you that am having an account in Andhra Bank, T.Nagar branch, Chennai since 27 years vide account No. 055710011023471 IFSC Code. 0000557.

In this connection I would like to inform you that so far i have not received my Pension and Pension Arrears even after more than ten months passed away. By which am facing lot of financial troubles to feed back myself and my family members.

Kindly see that the amount may be credited to my account (Andhra Bank) at the most earliest.

Thanking You Sir.

With Regards,
    K.Jayalakshmi.

Default My pension block from jan 2013

Dear sir ,

I umakanta das I have no received my pension from jan 2013 to till date & Pension has no revised many of times.

UMAKANTA DAS

Default Remind of epfigms registetion number SROJH/E/2013/00079

i have been requested for my epf settelment from DT-28/12/2012 claim id number JH/JAM/121200007079 has been rejected on DT-29/01/2013 due to onothorise.....
    Then i has been submited my another claims with reqest letters for epf settelment through your self at your office on DT-6/03/2013.

But i have not found any response from your side..
    So i made online greevance to take immidiet neccesarry action for realese my amount,, which has been registered as vide registeration number SROJH/E/2013/00079 on DT-19/05/2013

deepan.george@gmail.com Guest

Default Claim status

I was an employee of an air india(STF13047)i resigned from the same about 2 years ago and i have already remitted all the dues by 29/5/2012.I have not yet received by my provident fund.my follow ups are always follewd by this same answer'work is continuing'.So i humbly repuest to you arrange my PF amount as early as possible.I sent one letter dated 6/5/13 and second one letter dated 6/12/13.
    1.Staus for member ID :-KDMAL00362690000001196
    2.CLAIM ID :-KDMAL130100022571
    3.My bank a/c no SBI:-S/B No:-20060878474(deepan george)
    4. PF No MH/36269/1196

deepan.george@gmail.com Guest

Default Claim status EPF not recevied

1.Staus for member ID :-KDMAL00362690000001196
    2.CLAIM ID :-KDMAL130100022571
    3.My bank a/c no SBI:-S/B No:-20060878474(deepan george)
    4. PF No MH/36269/1196