Thread: cheated by PF office gurgaon, Haryana

nnkumarbarma is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2011

Default cheated by PF office gurgaon, Haryana

Dear Sir/Mam,

This is Nayak Narendra Kumar Barma was working in photos india pvt ltd, Gurgaon. I have applied for my PF on Feb 2010. after a long time my pf form been returned to me and the reason of returning mentioned company's director signature not matching. But that was the original signature of company's director Mr Amit Narayan. I showed the return form to the account head. He checked and told me to apply the same form again. In the PF office, Gurgaon, I request the officer to check the signature and to re submit the form. He checked and found the signature was correct and I re submitted the form on July 2010. Then after a long time on Jan 2011 I received a SMS in my mobile "YOUR PF CLAIM ID GNGGN110100024016 FOR AMOUNT 16663 SENT VIA CHEQUE No 842168 Dt 19/01/2011 TO ICICI BANK". On 21 Jan 2011 I received Rs 6368 in my icici bank account by eloctronic fund transfer (not by cheque). It is really surprising. To solve this issue I called them but no one picking the phone. Another surprising thing is the email id of gurgaon office provided in their site sro.gurgaon@epfindia.gov.in is not a valid email ID.

Could you please write me where is the fault?
    Why the EPFO service quality like this?
    After waiting of one year, why the result came corrupted?

My Details

Name: Nayak Narendra Kumar barma
    Ph: 01294105781, Mobile: 9899848781
    Establishment Name: Photos India pvt ltd.
    My PF Code: HR/GGN/27289/42

nnkumarbarma is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2011

cheated by PF office gurgaon, Haryana

Dear Sir/Mam,

Could you please write me where is the fault?
    Why the EPFO service quality like this?
    After waiting of one year, why the result came corrupted?

My Details

Name: Nayak Narendra Kumar barma
    Ph: 01294105781, Mobile: 9899848781
    Establishment Name: Photos India pvt ltd.
    My PF Code: HR/GGN/27289/42