Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Provident Fund Withdrawal Status

Harshal Dekate Guest

Thumbs down PF money not received yet

I saw lots of complaints here but not seen any THANKS and POSITIVE reply from anyone.
    Is there anyone who paying attention on all these complaints? If yes, then please reply on our queries.

I also not received my PF from past 9 months. I called PF office multiple times but no positive revert from them.

Harshal Dekate

sdthopte@gmail.com Guest

Default Pf widrawal status

Enquiry for provident fund widrawal

leomukesh is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

Respected sir
    i have submitted my total pf amount wthdrawl claim on februay 2011 through Serum institute of india to Pune pf office still i am not received my pf amount in my Bank acount.
    so sir let me know my withdrawl status
    My pf acount no.is MH/12845/4851
    MUKESH KUMAR SHARMA

jd.sharma123 Guest

Default pf wedraw form submitted

[QUOTE=jageshwar sharma]Dear Sir,

I have submited Provident fund withdrawal forms with cancel cheque of ICICI Bank, Jhansi to our previous company and company has been submit to p.f. form to p.f. office, pune on date of 30june 2009, but till date i have not receive p.f. amount in my bank, kindly take action against p.f.dept, pune and credited p.f. amount to my bank. details are belows

P.F. No. MH/93118/6004
    Emp No. 0148
    Company Name. Intergrated personel services Pvt. Ltd.
    Bank Name& A/c No. Central Bank of India Sehani Branch, A/c No 1391836950
    Candidate Name & Address : Jageshwar Sharma, 147 Saddik Nagar Sihani,
    Meerut Road Ghaziabad, U.P. 201003, Mob 07503184833,08860626810

Jageshwar Sharma

premn.nayak is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

I have submited Provident fund withdrawal forms with cancel cheque of IDBI Bank, Sambalpur to our previous company and company has been submit to p.f. form to p.f. office, Mumbai in the month of April 2011, but till date i have not receive p.f. amount in my bank, kindly take action against p.f.dept, Mumbai and credited p.f. amount to my bank. details are belows

P.F. No. MH/48185/30704
    Emp No. 33898
    Company Name. Bharti Axa Life Insurance Co Ltd, Mumbai

Bank Name& A/c No. IDBI Bank, Sambalpur Branch, A/c No 714104000011282

Candidate Name & Address : Prem Nath Nayak , Qtr. No. 1406 , Sector - 6 / D, Bokaro Steel City,
    Dist. - Bokaro ( Jharkhand ) , Pin - 827006,

Sagar Gosavi is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default PF Amount Not Received

Sagar Gosavi

I have submited Provident fund withdrawal forms with cheque of IDBI Bank, Wanawadi Branch ( Pune ) to our previous company and company has been submit to p.f. form to p.f. office, Pune in the month of 28.06. 2011, but till date i have not receive p.f. amount in my bank, kindly take action against p.f.dept, Pune and credited p.f. amount to my bank. details are belows

P.F. No. MH/33165/17710
    Emp No. 099869
    Company Name. G4s Security Services (I)Pvt Ltd, Pune

Mob 9763671963

Sagar Gosavi

pushpendrasingh is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

I resigned from the in the month of Sptember 2010 and I handover withrwal claim to organisation end of the FEB. 2011.
    22ND MARCH,2011They have submitted the form. Still it is not cleared. I required this amount urgently. Pls do needful

STATUS for Member ID:

Claim ID : THVSH110700009267
    Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO THVSH01183630000004871 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 05.07.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS

Claim ID : THVSH110700009279
    Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO THVSH01183630000004871 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 05.07.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS.

THANKS & REGARDS:-
    PUSHPENDRA SINGH PANWAR
    +91-9929221961
    princepanwar@gmail.com

pravin.naxine is offline Junior Member

Default PF Ammount is not Received

I have submited Provident fund withdrawal forms in Apri-May 2011. My company has been submit to p.f. form to p.f. office, Nagpur in the month of May, i have also check my PF withDrawl Status. My Claim ID is NGNAG110800000820 and my Acoount no. is NGNAG00654780000000099.and onother Claim Id Is NGNAG110800000821.and that claim is setelled on 18 Aug. 2011.but till date i have not receive p.f. amount in my bank, kindly take action against p.f.dept, Nagpur and credited p.f. amount to my bank. details are belows.

P.F. No. MH/65478/99
    Company Name. Mahdi Bagh Computer Pvt. Ltd.Pune & Branch Office Nagpur.
    Bank Name& A/c No. Axis Bank Ltd. Kalyani Nagar, Pune my Account No. 269010100091543

Candidate Name & Address : Pravin Marotrao Naxine
    Shiv Nagar, Surya Mandir Ward, Vinjasan Road, Bhadrawati-442902.
    Dist-Chandrapur.(M.H.)
    India

Navin Gupta[/QUOTE]

tamruta1984 is offline Junior Member

Default not received my PF

I havent received pf since 1.5 yr after pf withdrawal. i was working with Patni Computers System Ltd (IGATE), Mumbai. My PF Account Number is MH\18734\29757. I send a letter as well to the regional officer pf office, mumbai, but no action since 1.5 yr. Please do the needful and suggest me for the next steps.

sarumathi is offline Junior Member

Smile Amount not credited

Hi Sir/Mam,

I have been received my job on 31st March 2011, applied for provident fund on August.
    But I didn't receive my amount so far. Kindly take this message as my humble request and
    fast up the process please.

P.F. No. - TN/52819/44
    Company Name: Technet Scientific ePublishing Services Pvt. Ltd., Virugambakkam, Chennai
    Ac. no. - 00101050187589

Contact details: mob: 9941800701; 9940200220
    mailto: cmcharu02@gmail.com

ravindra thorat is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Default want to know the status of my pf withdrawal

Hi Team,

I had applied for my PF withdrawal on 30th june 2011 with all the details and requirements ....

please let me know what is the status of the same...

My details..

Name : Ravindra Thorat
    Place : belgaum
    Company : Aviva Life Ins. co. ltd.
    pf no. : DL/25803/11634
    mail id : ravindu_t@rediffmail.com
    Contact no. 973973109

please revert back to me and let me know what is the staus with regard to my PF withdrawal..\

How much is the money and when can i expect my money...

with regards

Ravindra Throat
    Belgaum 9739673109

Default pf settlement not received

I have submitted my PF claim in april 2010 to office. I spoke with them in July and they advised that they have received my claim and I would receive the money by the end of July. I have not received the money yet and struggling to get in touch with them as the number is always busy. But i have received one message from EPFO office to my cell no telling your form is received on 6-7-2011 and it is under process.Please suggest me what I need to do in this situation. Following are my details:

Settlement for members act no TNMAS 00502560000006484
    Claim id TNMAS 110700007895

Please inform any contact no to contact with concern person

my e mail id vimjas1@yahoo.co.in

Kind Regards,

D.vasanth Immanuel

jupuri.raveendra Guest

Default Pf Claim not Recieved from My organisation

I am Jupuri.Raveendra worked as a head cashier in Big Bazaar in Pantaloon retail.ltd Emp Code 10347 ,but iam not getting My Pf Claims from last 4 years my Pf A/c no MH/ 38491/12213,pls do the needful, i have submitted my Pf forms to the Company but they are not responding iam not working in any where iam suffering a lot not receiving my claim pls suggest the details do the needful.

Raveendra.j

Default pf status

I HV APPLIED FOR MY PF WITHDRAWL A 4 months BACK KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE STATUS MY PF NO. IS
    REGARDSsssssssssssssssss