Thread: Tech Mahindra PF department

dinesh singh Guest

Default Tech Mahindra PF department

Respected Sir/ Ma'am,

This is to bring to your notice that I Dinesh Singh joined Tech
    Mahindra Ltd, (Noida-UP) as a Team Leader on 28th of July 2008 and resigned from
    my services of 10th of March 09 due to some medical reasons. Keeping in mind
    that I can only apply for PF Withdraw after completion of 2 months from the
    date of leaving the services, on 26 May 2009 10:46:41 I sent all the required
    documents I.E- Form 19 & 10c, Resignation letter, An application for
    withdraw of PF” dully signed and stamped by the bank manager as my employer has
    refused to sign and accept my form as I did not give 3 months notice to my Employer,
    however I had resigned in a very professional manner also resignation was
    accepted my reporting manager ( Vijeta
    Sharma). Since the Head office of my employer was in PUNE so I had to send all
    the documents to Pune office and which I did via Speed Post.

Today being 28th of Oct’09, my request has completed
    5 months and I have been chasing this like any this. As per the discussion with
    Ashok ( Sr. Official at PUNE EPFO Available on-02026402146) my documents were
    sent back to Tech-Mahindra Ltd (PUNE) on 7th of Oct’09 for sign and signature
    as my application is pending on last stage as per Sr. official available at
    above said number.

Now as per discussion with Rahul Khunte from HR Dept. of Tech-Mahindra
    PUNE available on Rahulkh@techmahindra.com, 09011054572) he is
    still yet to receive the documents, even if he receives it he will not sign and
    stamp the documents. It s been 5 months I have been chasing this like anything
    and I have to go through all this hassle and inconvenience to get my own money.

Would request you to take appropriate action and help me in
    getting my PF amount paid back to me.

Quick Response will be highly appreciated.
    PF # - MH / PUN / 34224
    / 36002

Employee Code -

Dinesh Singh

Faisal Reyaz Guest

Default Regarding PF Amount

I am Faisal Reyaz, worked in Tech Mahindra as CCE for 15 months.I have Resigned in 2010.
    I have been suffering by PF department of Tech Mahindra and HR department regarding my PF amount that needs to be
    given to me.i have submitted my PF twice 3 years back and its been very tough time for me becouse i did not get my money yet.its going to complete 3 years now.

chaitali chakraborty Guest

Default PF Amount not received yet

This is Chaitali Chakraborty currently located at Kolkata left Tech Mahindra,Kolkata on 1st March,2012.
    As instructed by the Tech Mahindra local HR I have submitted my PF Claim form along with all supporting documents on 29th September,2012 to the local HR which was received by Tech Mahindra Kolkata HR on 29/09/2012.

As i was informed that the PF will be cleared after 90days have not received any money from them. Its been more than 4months ever since i have fulfilled the necessary requirement to receive the PF. Given below are the employee I.D and the PF details :

Emlpoyee I.D - 47383

Chaitali Chakraborty
    MB - 9038791465

Prabuddh_Singh Guest

Default PF Amount Yet not Credited

This is Prabuddh Singh currently located at Noida left Tech Mahindra Noida A-13 Sec 64 on 17th-May-2012.
    As instructed by the Tech Mahindra local HR I have submitted my PF Claim form along with all supporting documents on 21st-September,2012 to the local HR( Richa Bhambri) which was received by Tech Mahindra Noida HR on 21/September/2012.

As i was informed that the PF will be cleared after 90days have not received any money from them. Its been more than 6 months ever since i have fulfilled the necessary requirement to receive the PF. Given below are the employee I.D and the PF details :

Emlpoyee I.D - 86633

MB - 8447112248

VAQEEL AHMED Guest

Default Pf not recived

HI respected sir/ma'am

sir my name is Vaqeel Ahmed & my EMP ID is 61825. i was an employee of Tech mahindra from 12/04/2010 to 31/08/2012. sir i have submitted pf form on 4th of NOV 2012 . but still i didn't get my balance . Even i have been charged 2 time from bank due to non maintenance A/c (10000) minimum balance should be. sir please help me because as u will credit my PF balance into my kotak mahindra A/c 8511134443 definitely they will charged me again rs 561 for every month .
    sir please help & send me status of my PF .[B](mh/pun/34224/56528)
    my mobile no is 09990999217

Arrow pf not received

sub: Pf not credited
    As instructed by the Tech Mahindra local HR I have submitted my PF Claim form along with all supporting documents on 07/12/2012 to the local HR which was received by Tech Mahindra Kolkata HR on 07/12/2012.

As i was informed that the PF will be cleared after 90days have not received any money from them. Its been more than 3months ever since i have fulfilled the necessary requirement to receive the PF. Given below are the employee I.D and the PF details :

Emlpoyee I.D - 67791

MB - 9748968846

Mohd Shahid Ansari Guest

Default PF Amount Yet not Credited

HY,

This is Mohd Shahid Ansari currently located at Delhi left Tech Mahindra,Noida on 1, DEC 2012 with served notice period & had total Expd was 11 months.
    As instructed by the Tech Mahindra HR pooja I have submitted my PF Claim form along with all supporting documents on and after 45 days i will back my credit in my sbi account.

As i was informed that the PF will be cleared after 90days have not received any money from them. Its been more than 1 months ever since i have fulfilled the necessary requirement to receive the PF. Given below are the employee I.D and the PF details :

Would request you to take appropriate action and help me in
    getting my PF amount paid back to me.

Emlpoyee I.D - 100817
    Name- Mohd Shahid Ansari
    Last Working Day - 01-11-2012

Mohd Shahid Ansari
    MB - 9911063618

sonal sarkate Guest

Default PF form

Sonal Vishwanath sarkate .
    Techmahindra employ ,,
    Sir I worked in techmahindra BPO vodafone CCE from Sep.11 -2012 to Apr.-30-2013 . from 30 may i leaved that job . so now i want my pf of that job so ,,,,

sonal vishwanath sarkate .
    EMP code - 117367 .
    Techm BPO vodafone
    Last working day - 30-04-2013.

Thanks & Regards ,
    Sonal V. Sarkate .
    MOB .- 9860435213.

sandip singh Guest

Default pf not resive

After six month but still i did not gat my pf amount

100987 Guest

Default Not Received PF Balance

My Name is ASRAR RAZA (100987) .
    I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU IS THAT I WAS EX EMPLOYEE OF TECH MAHINDRA. AND THERE I HAD LEFT MY JOB. AND APPROX AFTER 5 MONTH I HAD SUBMIT PF FORMS FOR RECEIVING PD BALANCE , BUT DUE TO SOME RES ONE I DID NOT RECEIVED THOSE BALANCE.
    SO ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST FROM YOU IS THAT PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR IT FOR MY BETTER LIFE.....

THANKS & REGARDS
    ASRAR RAZA
    (asrar.raza36@gmail.com)
    M-9681577084

manoja kumar sethi Guest

Default want to know pf balance

sir i am manoja kumar sethi id.92270