Thread: Provident Fund Withdrawal

Provident Fund,
    Pune 411001

Ref No PF No 16072 A-5062

Dear Sir.

Since January 2009 I am trying to get my PF withdrawal from the Ex employer & PF
    Office But regret to quote the neither I have received my money nor any positive
    reply from Pf office.

Once again I am giving the details for your perusal request your help in getting my
    anthicanted provident fund dues.

A) I was working with Amforge Industries Ltd Chinchwad Pune 411019,from Sept 2006 to
    July 2008 & I left this company on 26th July 2008.Further I submitted my PF
    Withdrawal form to Nigadi(Pune) office on 13th January 2009,

It was noticed that company has not filled up the details of PF contributionn in my
    withdrawal form (Details of 3A/7 for 2008/2009 giving the details of my
    contribution,) Accordingly PF office Nidgi has asked employer ( Amforge Inds Ltd) to
    submit 3A. Accordingly new withdrawal form was again submitted to company on 7th May
    2009 through personal manager Mr. Karote for resubmission of the from with the
    desired details in 3A.

Till the date the concerned authority ( Mr. Karote) has neither submitted the
    requisit form to PF authority. nor he is giving any responce to the follow up
    calles.& which has resulted the non receipt of my PF money.

Under such circumtances, please advice me the course of action for getting my PF
    withdrawl for the office. Further it is under stood that annual return giving the PF
    account of all members which was due on 30th April 2009 is also not submitted by the
    company, then in such case ,whether PF dept can take any action in this regards &
    settle the pending issues.

The telephone No of Mr. Karote is given for your perusal.9422033789

PRO,
    Provident Fund,
    Banglore

Status for PF No. KN/BN/34272/45346

With due respect, I would like to say that Provident Fund (PF No. KN/BN/34272/45346) Complaint against Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Limited and its officers in charge for illegally withholding the 1st Floor, 39/A Pusa Road, Karol Bagh Delhi 110005

1. I Ashima Arora D/o Mr. Ashok Arora was employed by Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Limited as Customer Care Associate to one of its client premises namely BSES Bhawan Nehru Place rendering my services in their branch office at 33 KVA Substation No. 2 Aram Bagh Qtrs Opp Nutan Marathi School Pahar ganj, New Delhi 110055 from July 2003 to May 2007. I served the organisation with my best efforts and zeal

2. However, I resigned from the organization in the month of May 2007 after giving due intimation, handling all the files/cases, following proper procedure and after taking consent of my reporting officer for growth prospects.

3. As per the terms and conditions of the employment contribution has to be made to provident fund both by employer and the employee. Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Ltd. has regularly deducted contribution to provident fund from my monthly salary during the term of my employment with them.

4. After resigning from my services with full & final settlement with the organization I submitted my PF & Separation forms in the begning of February 2009 to Mr. Prateek of Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Limited at 1st Floor, 39/A Pusa Road, Karol Bagh Delhi 110005 and been informed by him that it will take at least 6 months to credit in my account.

5. Thereafter I got to know that my pf withdarawal documents has been sent to Registered PF Office Banglore in March 2009. And as per the law my pf amount should have been credited in August 2009 itself, but it is still its not credited to my Bank Account.

And from August 2009 onwards I am following the person incharge Mr. Prateek of Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Limited for releasing my provident fund but he gave no heed to my requests and asked me to wait for some more time.

6. That being aggrieved from the malpractices of Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Ltd. and after failure to resolve the matter through various correspondences, I am constrained to approach your goodself for redressal of my grievances.

I pray before your goodself to take cognizance of the said matter as per law and take appropriate actions against Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Ltd. and the officers in charge and issue necessary directions for release of my provident fund and pass any other order as it may deem fit in facts and circumstances.
    For this act of kindness the applicant herein shall ever pray.

Ashima Arora

Nagababu Guest

Default Pf status

I have applied my pf on june 2008 till now i have not get any response from pf office

Default Not Receive PF Amount

i have Job in Ozone Ayurvedic. Last few month i have Leave this Job, & i am send my PF Document at PF Office Delhi Wazirpur Office as on Nov 2009, with sign & Stamp Ozone Ayurvedic, but i am not receive my PF Amount, so please give me status for my PF.

E-mail: yasin_khan_786@yahoo.com

Please advice.

Shahabuddin Ashraf

Default PF not Recieved

Ref No. PF No. KN/BN/34272/71460

PRO
    Provident fund
    Banglore

1. I would like to complaint against Adecco flexione workforce solutions private limited Bhopal.For holding my PF amount.

2. I Priyansh Rastogi was employed by Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Limited as Relationship Executive . I Working in Tata Teleservices Ltd. At Jabalpur MY Employee ID is T40099. I served the organisation with my best efforts and zeal.

3. My Joining Date is 1-Oct-2006 and left my job on 31-Oct-2008.

4. I submit My PF Form To the Bhopal Office on 16-Mar-2009 and the form is sent to the Banglore Office on 11-Nov-2009,acoording to the Executive of Adecco Flexione.

5. As per the terms and conditions of the employment contribution has to be made to provident fund both by employer and the employee. Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Ltd. has regularly deducted contribution to provident fund from my monthly salary during the term of my employment with them.

6. There is not any proper response of Adeeco Flexione Executive he/she dont give any proper information regarding the PF and to say to contact to the banglore office but i tried many times in the banglore office contact No. 080-25734590 but everytime the phone is engaged and when the phone is connected no one is picking up the phone.

7. Please take some legal action against this and help me for recieving my PF amount.

8. Or I will take legal action against Adecco Flexione.

Thanks N Regards,
    Priyansh Rastogi
    91-9201320002
    91-761-2346334
    Email:rastogi.priyansh@yahoo.co.in
    Jabalpur

Swapnil Urankar Guest

Default Request

My name is Swapnil Urankar I worked TATA Auto plastic now TATA Auto comp systems Ltd, from 29/06/2008 to 21/09/2010. Sir I have applied for the withdrawl for the provident fund in first week of february 2010. My pf no is MH/32773/5970. I have not received my pf yet. Please consider my request and help me.

Seema Guest

Default Pf amount not received

i have Job in SPICE BPO SERVICES LTD. Last 3YEAR.i have Leave this Job, & i am send my PF Document at PF Office Delhi Wazirpur Office as on JANUARY 2010, with sign & Stamp SPICE BPO, but i am not receive my PF Amount, so please give me status for my PF.

E-mail ID- seema.simmi@ymail.com

krishkrishi@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default Pf amount not received

My Name is Krishan Negi. My PF NO.is DL/30996/10884. i have Job in SPICE BPO SERVICES LTD. Last 1.5 YEAR.i have Leave this Job, & i am send my PF Document at PF Office Delhi Wazirpur Office as on JANUARY 2010, with sign & Stamp SPICE BPO, but i am not receive my PF Amount, so please give me status for my PF.

E-mail id - krishkrishi@yahoo.co.in
    ph no.- 9313443440,9310353255

Anurag Gupta Guest

Default PF INQUIRY ---- Dharne Systems (P) Ltd ---- PF Account Number -- MH/123522/48

PF INQUIRY ---- Dharne Systems (P) Ltd ---- PF Account Number -- MH/123522/48

Dear Asst.Comissioner(Mr.V.K.Patil) - PUNE ,

Its my plea to you to look into this issue at priority.

I am an Ex-Employee of Dharne Systems Private Limited,Pune and had applied for PF in the month of June and had received my PF amount Rs5556 in the month of November.

Still Rs.2795 balance is pending and I have inquired about the same several times however,I didn't get any response till now.

It is going to be complete one year and still I have not received my complete amount.

I would really appreciate if you could look into this issue at priority and update me as soon as possible through mail on anurag.gupta2109@gmail.com or on my contact number 9822762556.

Your quick response would be highly appreciated and I wish you will resolve this issue as soon as possible coming up right to my expectations.

Anurag Kumar
    91-9822762556

Vijay Gumaste Guest

Default Pf widrawl details

PL SEND ME DETAILS WHEN I WILL GET MY PF amnt
    My Pf A/c No: MH/31063/71NAME OF EMPLOYER
    ELECTROPNEUMATICS AND HYDRAULICS PVT LTD.

VIJAY GUM,ASTE

VIJAY GURURAJ GUMASTE Guest

Post Pf amnt receipt date

Pl find the status of my pf account no of the companey i preveously employed.

My Pf A/c No: MH/31063/712 OF ELECTROPNEUMATICS AND HYDRAULICS PVT LTD.PL INFORM ME WHEN I WILL GET HTE PF AMNT.THE EMPLOYER ALREADY FILLED TH EFORM ON 29.06.10

VIJAY GUMASTE

thanks,
    epfo,ro,pune

Vijay G.Gumaste Guest

Question Pf form details

kIND ATTN:THE PERSON WHO REALLY LOOK IN THE MATTER OF PROVIDENT FUND (IF ANY)

Myself Mr.Vijay G.Gumaste has worked with ELECTROPNEUMATICS &Hydraulics Pvt Ltd.
    I have resigned the job in jan-10 i AM NOT ANY FEED BACK FROM THR PF OFFICE The form has been submitted on 30 july 2010 but still no one from pf is showing any type of courtesy of replying Forget about giving the money.Pl anyone is there in pf office orall are sleeping for whole day

My pf no is MH/31063/712

Vijaygumaste@yahoo.co.in

jyotsnabchavan Guest

Default PF settlememt

Hello sir,

My pf no. is MH/PUN/120526/241

I have applied for pf settlment before 4 months.

Last week i got mail from EPFO office that My pf has been settled and my account will debit shortly,
    But yet i can't get money.

Please check the status

Jyotsna

Kamlakar Divakar Chavan Guest

Default PF Enqairy

I submitted my claim form on dated 26/11/2010, til today i never got reply. Please guide me.

1. provident fund online