Status for PF No. KN/BN/34272/45346
With due respect, I would like to say that Provident Fund (PF No. KN/BN/34272/45346) Complaint against Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Limited and its officers in charge for illegally withholding the 1st Floor, 39/A Pusa Road, Karol Bagh Delhi – 110005
1. I Ashima Arora D/o Mr. Ashok Arora was employed by Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Limited as Customer Care Associate to one of its client premises namely BSES Bhawan Nehru Place rendering my services in their branch office at 33 KVA Substation No. 2 Aram Bagh Qtrs Opp Nutan Marathi School Pahar ganj, New Delhi 110055 from July 2003 to May 2007. I served the organisation with my best efforts and zeal
2. However, I resigned from the organization in the month of May 2007 after giving due intimation, handling all the files/cases, following proper procedure and after taking consent of my reporting officer for growth prospects.
3. As per the terms and conditions of the employment contribution has to be made to provident fund both by employer and the employee. Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Ltd. has regularly deducted contribution to provident fund from my monthly salary during the term of my employment with them.
4. After resigning from my services with full & final settlement with the organization I submitted my PF & Separation forms in the begning of February 2009 to Mr. Prateek of Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Limited at 1st Floor, 39/A Pusa Road, Karol Bagh Delhi – 110005 and been informed by him that it will take at least 6 months to credit in my account.
5. Thereafter I got to know that my pf withdarawal documents has been sent to Registered PF Office Banglore in March 2009. And as per the law my pf amount should have been credited in August 2009 itself, but it is still its not credited to my Bank Account.
And from August 2009 onwards I am following the person incharge Mr. Prateek of Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Limited for releasing my provident fund but he gave no heed to my requests and asked me to wait for some more time.
6. That being aggrieved from the malpractices of Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Ltd. and after failure to resolve the matter through various correspondences, I am constrained to approach your goodself for redressal of my grievances.
I pray before your goodself to take cognizance of the said matter as per law and take appropriate actions against Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Ltd. and the officers in charge and issue necessary directions for release of my provident fund and pass any other order as it may deem fit in facts and circumstances.
For this act of kindness the applicant herein shall ever pray.