Thread: HITACHI Customer care complaint

Default HITACHI Customer care complaint

hi
    I bought hitachi split ac 0.9 T KAZE on 14sept 2011 from rhythm house,noida.
    After a few days,ac wont cool.Service engineer told its gas leakage & filled the gas.
    We didnt use ac much as winter arrived.
    When we switched it on on 7th april,again it was not cooling.I called up customercare on 8th april & the lady told me that i will receive an sms which i never received despite giving 3 phone nos.
    Then i did Web registration but still no response.After repeated complaints,on 22nd april,gas was filled.
    Gradually,I noticed that ac is again not cooling.
    On 22nd may,again I registered a complaint.
    This time,3 engineers came,all say they have come for making report(22may-nitin pandey;23 may-another person;24 may-javed).
    Everybody comes just to check ac.Everybody say its gas leakage.Everybody says tomorrow gas filling team wud come.
    I want to ask -When will that tomorrow come?
    Does hitachi doesnt have faith in its own engineers that they send some other person daily for the same thing?
    The thing that I am most worried about is-How come gas leaking so frequently?IS THE UNIT FAULTY/engineers not competitive enough?
    This is when its within warranty period.Are you doing it deliberately ,waiting for expiry of warranty?
    I am left with no other option than to approach consumer court.My several calls to customer care fall on deaf ears.
    The hitachi website is such that there is no senior officers mail/contact no.to complain to.

I am really horrified with the experience.We went by company's name &reputation for this costly product& within warranty period,it is giving us the blues.What will happen once warranty expires.
    I dont understand whether product is bad or the service people?
    What kind of a product /service is this?
    G P SINHA
    NOIDA

Dr Sunil Guest

Default Complaint About AC

I have bought a Split AC from ARUN SALES Opp. Shivaji Market Yamuna Nagar on August 2011. We operated this for about 15 days . It was OK. Then winter came and we didi not use the AC. Now the summer starts and there is very hot wind ( LOO ) in our region. So, we instead are using DESERT COOLER . But one day I want to feel the freezy temp. so I started my AC . But it was not cooling upto mark. I complaint the dealer on 25.05.2012. He sent a man on 26.05.2012 evening who cleaned the filters and wash radiator and asked us to keep the TEMP mode at 22*c and not to use the remote. I follow the directions yet there is no cooling upto mark. One another problem is there that the swing of left side is not working. The man assured us to replace the motor of the swings. But till date there is no solution. I want that your qualified engineer may check this unit. It is under warrnty period , so please make arrangement to check this unit earliest possible.
    Thank You.
    Dr. Sunil Kumar.

nitingoyal is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default pathetic service from hitachi after purchasing a new model on 1st june'2012

I recently purchased a new Hitachi AC (Kaze model) on 1st June' from Jaipur (Rajasthan, India). The person who was supposed to come for installation/demo (Mr VASIM, 9772093604) did not turned up and instead sent a carpenter on 2nd June at 9 PM on 2nd June. The carpenter told me that some 16 ampere switch was required. By this time all the electronics shops were closed, he discussed with the servicing person from hitachi and that person told him to connect the stabilizer wire directly to mains(Power Switch) and paid him the charges according for installation + woodwork.
    Yesterday there was a sparking in my switch and since then my switch is not working(might be that rubber has melted down).
    I am continuously in touch with the Hitachi people here in Jaipur, they are saying that they will send the technician day after tomorrow. Is this some kind of a joke.
    NO PERSON FROM HITACHI EVEN CAME DOWN TO MY PLACE SINCE I HAVE PURCHASED A BRAND NEW AC. AND WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE SWITCH (OR THE ENTIRE LINE) WHICH HAS RESULTED IN SPARKING IN MY HOUSE.
    AND WHAT ABOUT THE MENTAL TRAUMA I AM GOING THROUGH.

I AM DYING IN 46-47 DEGREE TEMPERATURE AND YOUR EXECUTIVES ARE JUST NOT TURNING UP.
    I have raised a complaint with complaint no : 12060403880

Nitin Goyal
    9352011783
    62- Mauji Colony,
    Pradhan Marg
    Malviya Nagar

sierraware is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Hi bought on Hitachi Split AC on Jan 1st, 2012. I am having a water dripping problem since May 26, 2012 and I logged a complaint on the same day and the service request no: 12052600196. Every day, I used to call the customer care and I get the same reply saying that it will get attend by today. Actually they suppose to attend within 48 hours. I also talked with the higher office apart from customer service representative and he promised that it will get fixed on next day. But till today, it is not got attended. What is the legal procedure to take action against Hitachi?

-Gopu

I Dear Madam/ Sir,

My self approached HITACHI,over customer care no 01135324848 for reinstallation of Hitachi SPLIT Air conditioner and request no 12053102407 were allotted by Customer care officer on 31.03.12 and same were adressed and closed on 03.06.12 by second Half, by Hitachi Service Engineers ... After installation at that time Air conditioner’s Cooling were fine.

After that Air conditioner were not taken in use as we were not in home gone out of station. Yesterday night after back Air conditioner were taken in use and found Fan is working where as “ There is NO cooling given from Air conditioner” seems there is some problem in cooling system.. as we didnt use ac much ..

Seems by reinstallation of SPLIT Air conditioner by the Hitachi Service Engineers not done properlly that is why we are facing the probelm

I am most worried as before dismental same A/C machine giving VERY VERY GOOD cooling and after reinstalltion by Enginner How come gas leaking, seems engineers not competitive enough for reinstallation?

The hitachi website is even not showing there senior officials mail/contact no. to reach them to complain further..

So going thru above facts request HITACHI Team please lookinto and advise your team to visit and recheck the same and get the problem rectified.

Hardeep Singh Guest

Unhappy Hitachi SPLIT A/c : Reinstallation Facing Problem

This is in reference about reinstallation of Hitachi SPLIT Air conditioner, upon approach customer care no 01135324848 Service request no 12053102407 were allotted by Customer care officer on 31.05.12 and same were addressed and closed on 03.06.12 (After three day's) by second Half, by Hitachi Service Engineers.. After installation on 03.06.12 till the time engineer were left and more 1/2 an hour at that time Air conditioner’s Cooling were fine.

After that Air conditioner were not taken in use as we were busy in packing and not in home gone out of station. Yesterday night 05.06.12 after back Air conditioner were taken in use and found Fan is working where as “ There is NO cooling given from Air conditioner” seems there is some problem in cooling system can't ensure what exact is....

Thing that I am most worried before dismantle the said AC were given VERY VERY GOOD Cooling and How come upon reinstallation connections were not packed/ taken in place by engineer… resulted gas leaking after the reinstallation seems engineers are not competitive enough for such type of work ?

Also on Hitachi's website there is no details shared of Senior officials about mail/contact no to further complain and address the issues/ problems.

So going thru above facts request you please look into and advise your team to visit and recheck the same and get the problem rectified so that Air conditioner” can start cooling.

Best Regards,

Default Hitachi SPLIT A/c : Reinstallation Facing Problem

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is in reference to subject and below mail again further approach on customer care no 01135324848 another Service request no 12060601268 were allotted by Customer care officer on 06.06.12 and same were addressed today i.e.07.06.12 .

As person/engineer visited and checked the non cooling problem today, as per them no cooling /said problem arrived due to engineer who had install the A/c and not done the pipe connections properly / joints taken in place correctly.

So reinstallation process were not packed/ taken in place by engineer that resulted gas leaking after the reinstallation so advice your team to refill the gas so that cooling can be start .

Please note as said problem arrived due to engineer (Not done the pipe connections properly / joints taken in place correctly ) we will not make any payment for this.

Also submit a request with your good self to educate engineers for such type of work so that Customer can not suffer with these type of problem please and also Company Brand Name HITACHI not get down in market due to their negligence.

Another request that on Hitachi's website please provide details of Senior officials like mail/contact no so that Seniors can aware about the issues as well as know the facts and customer can further complain and mentioned issues/problems can be addressed on priority.

So going thru above facts request you please look into and advise your team to visit and refill the Gas so that Air conditioner” can start cooling.

Hardeep

================================================== ========================================

Hitachi SPLIT A/c : Reinstallation Facing Problem
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

After that Air conditioner were not taken in use as we were not at home as gone out of station. On 05.06.12 night when we back at home then Air conditioner were taken in use and found Fan is working where as “ There is NO cooling given from Air conditioner” seems there is some problem in cooling system can't ensure what exact is....

Thing that I am most worried that before dismantle the said AC were given VERY VERY GOOD Cooling and How come upon reinstallation there is no cooling seems connections were not packed/ taken in place by engineer… resulted gas leaking after the reinstallation seems engineers are not competitive enough for such type of work ?

Best Regards,

Default My AC Compressor failed due to Hitachi Service Failure

We have a Hitachi Window AC(1.5 T) for last 7 years.When we began using it this summer,we observed that the machine was not working properly and was not able to cool the room.
    Complaint for the same was registered with your service center on 20th May'12 and the Registration No is 12051902422.
    We waited for 3 days before calling up the Service Help line again.This time Mr Deepak answered and promised that someone or he would come within 24 hours to inspect and if required to fill the Gas.
    No one came for another 3 days &then we started calling this Mr Deepak every 6 hours,He initially promised that he would come but after the 3rd or 4th call bagan to disconnect our calls.
    On 30th May the AC would not start and we arranged for a Local Mechanic to check it.He announced that the Compressor had failed maybe due to less gas .
    On 2nd June we received a call from some other Hitachi Engineer asking about the status of our service complaint-but when we told him about the chain of events and about the compressor having failed-he immediately disconnected.
    Now according to me the compressor has failed because it was not attended to at the proper time and this is because HITACHI SERVICE did not do IT's JOB.
    It is HITACHI's RESPONSIBILITY to REPLACE my COMPRESSOR IMMEDIATELY.
    I would be forced to report to CONSUMER COURT if HITACHI FAILS in it's duties to it's customers.

M.B.Sharma Guest

Cool Complaint

I had purchased Hitachi 1.5 Ton Kaze Rau-318KSD split AC on 26th Feb'12. It was installed on 3rd March'12. On 6th April when need was felt, AC was started, there was no cooling so we made a complaint to customer care. It was attended and attending engineer informed us that there was no gas. He also told us that the installation of inner unit is not proper and and its right side lock does not work. After second complaint Gas was filled. Thereafter water started dripping in side the room and a unique kit... kit... sound started coming in the inside unit.. After that the problem has not been cured even after 3-4 attending by engineers. After 29-5-12 no one came to attend the complaint even after my reminders on 31/5, 3/6. Again fresh complaint No. 12060502773 was made but it is not attended so far.
    Presently water dripping problem and kit... kit... sound still persists. Moreover cooling has also decreased.
    Plz some qualified/senior engineer be assigned to attend and cure the problem.
    M.B.Sharma
    I-66,Sarojani Nagar,New Delhi
    Mob. 9871605788

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Referring Ser.req. no 12053102407 of 31.05.12 , closed on 03.06.12 by Hitachi Engineers.. After installation till time engineer were left and more 1/2 an hour at that time A/c’s Cooling were fine.

A/c were not taken as gone out of station. On 05.06.12 night back at home A/c were taken in use and found Fan is working but NO cooling seems some problem in cooling system.

Worried thing that before dismantle the said A/C were given VERY VERY GOOD Cooling and How come upon reinstallation no cooling due to connection not packed by engineer… resulted gas leaking after reinstallation as engineers are not competitive enough for such type of work ?

New No 12060601268 were alloted , spoken with Mr. Nikhil Mansoori as per his mentioned system complaint has been closed where as NO ONE VISITED.

So reinstallation process were not packed/ taken in place by engineer resulted gas leaking so advice your team to refill the gas so that cooling can be start . As said problem arrived due to engineer (Not done the pipe connections properly / joints taken in place correctly ) we will not make any payment for this.

Today 11.06.12 Mr Azad visited and checked the same and asking that gas would be refill and that would be on PAID basis.

As said problem arrived due to engineer (Not done the pipe connections properly / joints taken in place correctly ) and in such case gas can be refill .

Hope some will look in this matter and support again request you please look into and advise your team to refill the Gas of Air conditioner” without any cost .

Hardeep Singh

Jitendra Pal Singh Guest

Thumbs down No one is attending my Complain and phone calls

Dear Hitachi Staff

I never thought that Hitachi Services will be so bad.

I registered a compalin on 3rd June. Job No- 12060300679. The person visited on 7th June and tolld that the PCB will be changed. Tomorrow I will come and Change the PCB. From then I am chasing with different people but no one is replying. Most of them did not pick up the phone. Can any one help to understand my problem.

Jitendra Pal singh
    MS-02/ 305, Kendeiya Vihar, SEctor-56, Gurgaon
    Phone- 9811345603/ 9811341005.

Default a.c remot not working

a.c remot not wrking from 15 days...
    have changed battery twice...

jeganathan Guest

Default very poor response after giving complaint for service

Hi, Hitachi customer care personal.
    I registered a complaint regarding service on 7th of june, but no one turned up for service, then again i made a call to customer care center, 0n 15, 16 and 18th of june, till now no one replied,and no one attended the complaint, i want to know whether sevice people are there or not, why no one is responding, my Air coditioner is under AMC, what is the use of putting AMC with HItachi, service My coplaint NO. is72060700791,So going thru above facts request you please look into and advise your team to visit and do the service, otherwise i will to coustomer court and lodge a complaint
    With regards
    A.JEGANATHAN
    73, SOUTH SIVAN KOIL STREET, VADAPALANI, CHENNAI-26

sampali mondal Guest

Default Request for the demonstration of split ac of HITACHI of 1 ton

I,smt. Sampali Mondal, bought a split ac of HITACHI 1 ton on 5th june 2012 from SALES EMPORIUM,behala and the ac was installed on 9th june.But the saddest part of the customer service is that inspite of their quick installastion of the split ac the demonstration people have not come yet.Though I wrote a complain in customer care service centre,called them and said that the demonstration people have not turned up yet but they have not send any message whether demonstration people will come or not....moreover the service centre people are saying that they will sent the demostration people within 10 days of installation.But a couple of days has been passed,the demonstration people have not come yet.So it is my earnest request to the higher authority of the customer service to send people for demonstration of split ac which is installed at 9,CHANDICHARAN GHOSH ROAD,SILPARA,BARISHA,KOLKATA-700008.Please do at your earliest and please send the demonstration people as early as possible.I cannot handle the instructions as described in the demostration book,therefore I truely need your help.So can I expect the best service from you for the demonstration? I would really be grateful if you send the demonstration people at my homeplace and therefore I also give my contact number(9477445389) so the person can call up first and then come to my homeplace.

P.K.Vij Guest

Default Very Poor Service

I have 1.5 ton Split AC.
    Hitachi Delhi office sold me AMC for a year and promised for a good service.I believed them .
    Now I need technician to visit me and lodged request on 28th June12. Complaint no is 12062800608.
    Till today no one has turned up. Again when I called up today to inquire I have been told that my request has been given to technician and he will visit soon. In this Delhi weather if it takes more than 10 days and follow up what is the point of going to Hitachi. Atleast local technicians are better. I hope Hitachi will look into this.

P.K.Vij