Thread: ICICI Bank online complaint

Dashrath Sharma Guest

Default ICICI Bank online complaint

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Dashrath Sharma from Panipat. I want to request to you for solving my problem that I recharged my mobile no: 9017204107 to Rs 209/- top-up from ICICI Bank (a/c no 017401526971) on dated 3.5.2012 but I have not received sms for recharge or any amount but this amount is detected my A/c. After this I called the Airtel Service Center (complaint no: CBNRA20504266588) but they did not give any satisfaction. what can I do at this time my money will refund or not?

I also called to Nodel Officer but he say that the recharge activate wiithin 10 days and not Any reason And phone disconnect.

pls My Problam soult out. Yes/No

ICICI Bank Care is offline Senior Member
    Sep 2009

We have made a note of your account number. Our official will get back to you soon.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Angry complaint against sagar verma

i want the compaint against your employe sagar verma his id is 4627703 his person is very rudly behaviour with me bcz his language is very very bad so if u are responsible your employe then kindly take the action immidately otherwise i m going to consumer court my number is +919814760171

Default Non opening of salary a/c & misconduct

It is inform you that i kunal puri working in wipro location nic chamba at sr.no. 117 of the list supplied to your bank on dated may 19/2012 for opening salary ac i have been supplied a/c no. 199201500072 which has not been activated till date. Today i enquired about my a/c status from mr. Amit sood brnch service & comp. Manager he misbehaved & misconducted with me. It is requested that my salary /c may kindly be activated immediately as i am facing financial crisis & action kindly be taken against aforesaid & i be apprised of the action taken.

With regards
    kunal puri
    mob- 9816891913

sagikunal is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default Non opening of salary a/c & misconduct

It is to inform you that i Kunal Puri Employee of Wipro mentioned at S.R no 117 out of 507 list supplied by Mr Ivor Egbert Sr. Executive HR Wipro on May 19/2012 i have been supplied salary A/C no 199201500072 which has not been activated till date on enquiring from Mr Amit Sood Branch Service & Com. Manager Chamba Branch on dated 11/07/2012 assured that the A/C will be activated on dated 12/07/2012 before noon, i enquired a few minutes before from the afore said person regarding the A/C activation status he misconducted with me. it is requested that action may kindly be taken and I may be appraised of. also my salary A/C be activated immediately as my salary has been rejected because of non activation account and i am facing financial crises,

With Regards
    Kunal Puri
    Mob. 09816891913

Default home loans

I have closed my loan account but Emi's are now also coming. the emi money was deducted from my bank account.
    Loan account No.LBDEL00001101975.
    NAME:- VIRENDER kUMAR
    MOBILE NO.9899993380

dharmendra kumar tiwari Guest

Angry Complain

I am DHARMENDRA KUMAR TIWARI from RAJNANDGAON (CHATTISSGARH). I want to request to you for solving my problem that I OPEN NEW A/C IN YOUR ICICI BANK. BANK PROVIDE ME USER ID AND PAASWORD BUT I'TS NOT WORKING MY USER ID IS :-525415681 MY MOBILE NO IS: 9993410792 (a/c no 062401501680). what can I do ?

pls SOLVE MY Problam.

nilesh singnurkar Guest

Default about my LAN, your services and full payment of remaining amount

my name is nilesh singnurkar and LAN no is LTTNE 00011581266 wich is in the name of my father , Rajendra s. Singnurkar . Our bike STAR CITY MH05 AL6469 has been picked up by RTO officials because we don't have RC card. the dealer from where we purchased the bike is shut store down within 1 week of purchase. I,m trying to contact on 02267574314/422 thane kalyan branch from 3 days but no one is responding the call. So from where I can get RC card ? Please guide me as soon as possible on 8793610562 otherwise my bike will be scrapped by RTO

ajd28300770 Guest

Cool Need new transaction id

i am Gowthaman. now i am liveing muscat.i have icici bank account in nungambbakkam-chennai branch.i am forget my transaction password.

so i get more problems.

kindly send to my new transaction password via mail,and then below i mention my account details...

A/C NAME : GOWTHAMAN ANBALAGAN

A/C NO : 000901618259

BRANCH : CHENNAI,NUNGAMBAKKAM.

Thanks with,
    A.Gowthaman,
    gowtham_ajd@yahoo.in
    +968 93718954

Default personal loan

sir , i apply for personal loan on 27/11/12 through your representative Mr Arvind(09891014364) .but no any response from your site .MR Arvind colect my all documents at 27 nov. my A/c number 036401507035, rajendra nagar delhi .

so cntect me at 09654119971, and give me status of my loan .Mr. Arvind not pick my phone .

Default My hdfc bank check deposit three times but cancel again and again than costomer care oficer told me

MY HDFC BANK CHECK DEPOSIT THREE TIMES BUT CANCEL AGAIN AND AGAIN THAN COSTOMER CARE OFICER TOLD ME YOUR CHECK NEXT TIME CHECK SO HOLD IN BANK. MY QUESTION IS THREE TIME CHECK CANCEL THAN NEXT TIME CHECK NO IMPORTANT ? PLZ HELP ME MY CHECK RETURN ME AS SOON AS POSIBLE

Rakesh kumar

Default Online account want to reactivate

Dear sir/madam,
    i am bibekananda bera, account number -645001507387 internet banking is lodged help me to activate.

Bibekananda Bera
    Mob-9096226152

unregistered Guest

Default refund debit account status

Dear sir/madam

I have done transaction of rs1000 on 31/12/12 at 8:55pm.but i have not received money and money is deduct from my account....plz refund money..my account no.
    A/C: 168701503071
    A/C name:ankit

ANKIT
    +919988704551

varsha singh Guest

Post Re:net user id

I m trying to my login ID & my new login password who received me Dt.04.02.2013 again & again for last 3 days.Contionously i m trying to customer care for last 4 times.Always they are saying that your user ID is enabled.but regarding to me it is always showing that ur user ID & password is incorrect..What can i do.Please help me at your end...I m nt satisfy with your internet banking.

Varsha

varsha singh Guest

Default Re:net user id

My account no.is 032501508737 in ICICI bank.. I had received my new login password on Dt.04.02.2013.Bt i can"t use my password with my login ID.Always it is showing that it is disabled.Continously i call to your customer care 4 times till last 3 days ,they are saying it is Enabled.Bt i am hopeless with your internet banking.

Please get revert back soon in my E-Mail id-varsha.tanu009@gmail.com.

Last Post: 06-13-2013, 10:33 PM