Thread: Amul Milk customer care complaint

id_4_chat Guest

Angry Amul Milk customer care complaint

Sir,Madam,
    I have a concern with amul milk.I am finding Amul milk is very costly in Mumbai & beyond mumbai areas.Now most of the milk booth stopped supplying amul milk and retailers are charging Rs.1 for 1/2 ltr packet.I used to buy 2ltrs in a day and i am paying Rs.4 extra per day.By this in a month i am paying Rs.60 extra in a month.I have lived in Delhi ,Chennai,B'lore,Kerala,Ahmd.
    Only in mumbai city I am facing this problem.Rest of the places they are charging the price of milk which is mentioned there in their Packet.If we asked he telling that he is charging for referigerator maintanace.How other states are maintaing their referigerator? or "madam aapko lena hai tho lo nahi tho jao".I felt like we dont have the rights to ask them.If this is the case how we survive here in Mumbai.

I request you to pls do the needful...

Arun

Roshanlal Sharma Guest

Default Fwd: complaint against the Amul Tazza Milky Milk (today milk is very injurious to health)

Complaint against the Amul Tazza Milky Milk

We are buying amul milk pouches for a long time, and i am handling my milk shop JAGDAMBA DIARY from the last so many years and i used to sell AMUL DIARY PRODUCT but lately say since yesterday there is a peculiar smell in the milk feels like some kind of a chemical.

I m very much frustrated with the milk quality my family including children also took it and suffered from stomach and i have purchased 120 kgs milks but i could not sell it because its NOT DRINKABLE

I m going to send that milk in laboratory because after consuming half of it I felt the bad decomposed test is unbearable. I stopped drinking the amul milk .

I was astonished to see way of the official dealt with me

Feels as if they put milk powder as apart from milk there is something else which sticks to the bottom Without casting any aspersion on the community the milk is generally tasteless and innumerable.
    So far as mother dairy is concerned, govt has added responsibility as state/ Central govt has financial share in AMUL dairy.

Its injury to our health very badly

I am also enlcosing the wrappers of Amul Pasteurised Toned milk in attached file and KINDLY CHECK THE ATTACHED FILE WHERE U WILL FINE THE WRAPPERS ITS TWO WRAPPER WHICH I AM SENDING AND I HAVE 150 KGS MILKS WHAT SHULD I DO , AND WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS TASTELESS MILK

From

JAGDAMBA DAIRY

ROSHANLAL SHARMA

WZ - 139 SANT GARH

MBS NAGAR TYAGI CHAKI ROAD

9971488689 9312288689

arohi bajaj Guest

Angry same bule colours of milk and chhach.

Regularly buying 4kg. per day and almost 12 times mixed chach with milk at the time of opening.because both milk and chach colours blue is same,please change the colours of either milk or chach,so that custmer will not loose money.

Default Reported cheating in price of Amul Tazaa sold at retail shop

This is in concern to the wrong prices charged by a dealer in Mumbai

Dealer address: Royal, Medical & General Stores, Anuradha building, Irla bridge, S.V. Road, Andheri West, Mumbai- 400058

I would like to bring to the company's notice that this dealer has been selling Amul tazaa at price of 47 instead of 44 which is sheer cheating and leading to mistrust in how Amul chooses to sell its retailers. And this is not the first time i have noticed this, this was the second time this happened so i felt it should be brought in the company's notice.

I know that this complaint may seem to be funny for some people as its only Rs. 3 . But its not the question of three rupees. The question here is such retailers are spoiling the trust we consumers have on the brand Amul

It would be really helpful if steps could be taken against this as I am sure many retailers will be charging the price of 47/- even though their shop lies in India for which the price is Rs.44/-

Thumbs down overpricing of milk packet

dear,

this is a COMPLAINT frequently heard of in RAIPUR (C.G.).
    The M.R.P. printed on amul 250 ml milk packet here is Rs. 15.
    But a number of shopkeepers are selling it at Rs. 16 citing that the Re. 1 is charged towards refrigeration charges, which understandably, is ridiculous.
    I am quoting the address of one of the shops here.
    Request for a prompt and suitable action against all similar shops.

Address : SAGAR PROVISION, Bawli Gali, G.E. Road, Tatyapara, Raipur - Chhattisgarh.

Rahul.

pkklic@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default exess rate from mrp

dear sir, your parlour in saheed road gaya bihar. he take rs.5 extra in cone ice cream. icecream rate 20 but he take 25 per piece. please take action for future and reply me.thanku pradip kumar gaya.

mayank.tyagi1981 Guest

Default old date milk convert in new date by changing stamp date on packet

Respected sir I live in burrari sant nagar delhi I use amul milk in last 10 year now a day a check there is a stamp on milk ( this milk u can use this date ) has been change by shop keper I suggest company has been write with own logo stamp on packed milk its should be not rubbing by any thing atleast we people check date and use fresh milk please take some nessesary action thanks

Default Foul smell & awful taste in Amul Milk

I'm using "Amul Taaza Milky Milk" but i found the foul smell & awful taste in it from last few days. Its being terrible to drink due to the taste and smell. Please look into the matter & do the needful.

raju bajaj 9313388308 Guest

Default short milk in 500ml packet

i am using amul milk but on 1st may i bought four kg milk when i at home i found that one packet of half kg contained only 360gm milk i contact to my suppler of sector 4 rohini he denied to change the same packet and said supplier are not ready to change this packet i tried to reach customer center in delhi but found unable to found any amul's supply center after tired i tried to contact on phone number 02692-258507 02692-258508 but found no reply from their after that i contact 011-28524336 and madam told me this will be change on after two days. i want to ask one question that changing the packet is ending all responsibility of quality control of amul milk company

I m very much frustrated with the milk quality and i have purchased 4 kgs milks but i could not use it because its NOT DRINKABLE

Default Charging more than MRP

The below mentioned Amul franchise is charging 10% more than the MRP rates of Amul products, I request you to take the necessary action to safe guard the interest of consumer & brand name of AMUL from selfish interest.

Franchise details:

Gaurav Ice cream center (AMUL).
    Lok Kailash, JSD road,
    Cement company area,
    Mu@@@@ (west).
    Mumbai - 400080.

Looking forward to your necessary action,

Reg
    Mehul

ankurmadia Guest

Default Overcharging

Dear Sir/Madam

Your distributor at Veraval, (Saurashtra-Gujarat) in Charging Rs 1 more in Amul Gold Milk 500 ML packing

It mean per ltr he is charging Rs 2 more
    Can you please justify why the distributor is charging more than MRP.

Best Regards

Ankur

Default date printed in packet

Today 07/10/2013. morning I purchase amul milk pouch
    Found date printed 9 Oct 13 how I can believe in its quality
    Or any period of sell is mentioned in amul product milk
    Note:
    FSSAI License no:10012031000056
    FSSAI License no: 12811001000005
    FSSAI LICENCE NO:10012031000064
    PLS CHECK

neelu Guest

Default amul milky milk toned 1 litre

Found one Rubber ear plug in 1 litre pouch and details of Batch is MK 25B dated 05.01.2014 bought from janakpuri new delhi

neelu Guest

Default amul milky milk toned 1 litre

Default Overcharge by retailer on milk

Hello , I would like to submit my complain of overcharge on milk by a retailer. He asks me Rs. 20 where Rs. 18 are mention on toned milk. What should I do now ??? where should I fill my complain. please revert me back with solution.

1. About Amul Milk