Beam Cable Broadband
This is a discussion on Beam Cable Broadband within the Product And Services forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; Hi I have been using a Beam cable broadband since april 2011. Their executive come to our home to collect ...
- 10-14-2011, 06:50 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
Beam Cable Broadband
I have been using a Beam cable broadband since april 2011. Their executive come to our home to collect the bill payment. In the month of august the executive came two time once in the first week of the August(8-Aug-11) and collected the bill. then he came again came on 31-Aug-11 and collected the bill. we made the payment thinking that he came to collect payment for the month of September. In in 2nd week of September he again came to collect the bill for September. we told him that we have made the payment twice that and also showed him the two receipts.
He again came back in October asking for payment for September and October bill. so we again showed him the two receipts for payments made in august. This time he told that we should give him the receipt for the payment made on 08-aug-11 because the payment is not reflecting in their system...and he will get it updated in the system...so my friend who was at home at that time gave him the receipt after a long argument.
But that executive has still not updated the payment in the system because the billing team keeps calling me asking for payment neither he has returned the original receipt. We have also complained about this in the customer care...but they are not taking any action instead they are continuously calling us for the payments.
Please take and action asap.
- By sba26 in forum JudgmentsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2013, 02:59 AM
- By adv.singh in forum Other Electronics ProductsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2013, 08:26 PM
- By hsshoeb in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 8Last Post: 12-31-2012, 11:34 AM
- By rajkumarsingh81 in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2011, 05:53 PM
- By Ashish_Vats in forum BroadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2010, 12:40 PM