Thread: HDFC Loan Ombudsman

rsrirams is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Default HDFC Loan Ombudsman

I could not find the information about the Ombudsman in the HDFC Loan Website. Whereas their Fair practice code page states that they will provide the same in their website. Can anyone help me in this regard.

I need to file a complaint against HDFC Loan with the ombudsman. What is the procedure to launch a complaint against HDFC Loan with the ombudsman.

hardika_mandavia Guest

Thumbs down Complaint aganst credit card department

Respected Ombudsman,
    This complaint is on behalf of my mother MRS.PUSHPA H MANDAVIA who was using HDFC credit card 4346 7810 0911 8423 since around 2 years..My mother and i was badly harassed my recovery department regardless of we being regular in paying interest..Our outstanding was approximately 12k..We asked for a settlement as it was difficult for us to make the payment as i being the only earning person in the family..A lady from phone banking department named SHEELA promised me settlement of 9k ,if i pay final interest of 600 INR..We agreed and paid 640 INR, 26117122,dated 30.9.11,collector name and id MAHENDRA TIWARI W05796.After paying MS SHEELA disappeared and other girl called SANGEETA coordinated with us..She told me settle the account in 10k ...MR SATISH accompained her ..MR SATISH being very rude and illmannered ,he indirectly threatened us..We finally agreed but again i got a call from MR SATISH saying that settlement can be done only of 11k..After so much of false promises by bank authorities ,what we got was illmannered behaviour of employes,irrrespect of customer and total dissatsfaction of services..Hence after so much of harassment we agreed to settle in 11k in 3 installments ...I.E. 1st installment in the month of oct,11 ,which is already made of 4000 INR c-26364420,dated 30.10.11.....For 2nd installment in the month of november 11, no one from bank really turned up inspite of we calling bank authorities..Several calls made on 022-66521000 ,but no answer...twice call made on 022-66097178 dated 2nd DECEMBER 11,AT 11.55 AM and spoke to MS SARITA who informed that MS SHEELA AND MS SANDEETA WERE ON LEAVE..And we asked her to transfer the call to her head but she refused and we told her to inform MR SATISH...But no response..Finally on 8th NOVEMBER 11, We got a call from MS HEENA asking us to to make the payment of 7k togather in the same month..We also took the initiative to call and talk to MR SATISH who still behaved in the same ill mannered way..
    WE ARE TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED AND DIS SATISFIED WITH BANK AUTHORITIES N SERVICES..THIS KIND OF CARELESS AND ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR IS NOT EXPECTED..PLEASE DO HELP US WITH THE PROBLEM..
    KIND REGARDS
    HARDIKA MANDAVIA

ms kumar@gmail.com Guest

Default Personal loan complaint

Sir i am masa sivakumar.in kakinada resident holder,
    sir i take a personal loan in hdfc bank kakinada,and i am paying installments every month proparly,but i am sufring with my family problems just from three months so i didnt pay to bank installments.so i talked to hdfc personal loan manager.i explained every thing to him.i said to him about the 3 months installments.he agreed.but with out informing me the manager deposit the cheque in my account.because of that i have faced lot of problems and also loss my job.what you collected the money was my custmer amount.that amount diposited by custmer in my account as company purpose.so that i loss my job.thats why i am not paying installments.but bank staff was harreshing me.so please i need some time to pay the installments.i just need 2 years of the time.please fullfill my request.

regards,
    m.sivakumar,
    kakinada

Hanmantra Guest

Default HDFC personal Loan A/c 19881797

I hanmantrao was taken Personal Loan from HDFC bank of Rs.300000 and paid 13 installment without fail and after 13th installment i have made full and final settlement
    now bank officer are not ready to my security deposited cheque and nor giving NDC ,

I hope you will accept my humble request and do the need full

Name : Hanmantrao

Loan issue by Mr. Basavaraj

yours faithfull

Hanmantrao

K.M.Suresh Murthy Guest

Default un solved issues with HDFC Bank.

DATE : 20.05.2013.
    HDFC BANK - OMBUDSMAN
    Sub :- Banker’s non co-operation.
    Ref.: HDFC - Our A/c 12082790000952
    We would like to bring to your kind attention that, HDFC Bank is our Bankers we have availed Term Loan/Vehicle Loan and Cash Credit Accounts with them.
    We have cetain issues which is to be sorted out with bankers. We have called several times to their executives and requested them to give the details. But we have not received the proper responses from them and then we had sent no of reminders thr. e-mail and letters. Even then they have given the convincing responses.
    Our company statutory auditing is in progress. Auditors raised some queries and they informed us to get details from the bankers. We are trying to get information from the bankers since last one month no use. Now there is no alternative to fulfill our obligation. Hence, we are approaching you to consider the above facts and please instruct Bankers to provide us the information on the following at the earliest:-
    1. Confirmation of Balances as on 31.03.2013 on the following term loans:-

a. Vehicle Loan a/c No. 17344078
    b. Term Loan A/c No. 3322785
    i. Term Loan A/c No. 3306356

3. Term Loan A/c No. 009LN06083470004:-
    As per our books we have paid excess to the extent of Rs. 347,398.86 to the above Term Loan A/c. Please instruct them to verify and refund us the excess amount collected from us.

4. Term Loan A/c No. 009LN06083470004:-

5. We have received payment thr. Bank from one of our customer Rs. 3,24,447.28 (part y unknown)which has been Credited to our CC A/c. on 09.10.2010. We had requested them to provide us the details of Credit like party name and from which place amount has been credited to our a/c. but so far no information received by them.

Yours faithfully,
    K.M.Suresh Murthy
    For Peenya Industrial Gases Pvt. Ltd.
    Peenya Industrial Area, IV Phase, Bangalore-560 058.
    080 28364357/28362991.
    fm@peenyagas.com

Davinder Singh Chadha Guest

Default Complaint regarding issue of noc

My loan no for my motorbike in year 2003 was 2011 G0 7446 521. At that time it was CENTURION BANK. I had successfully paid all the emi s timely. But I had not received my NOC till date ie. 14 Sep 2013. During this period Centurion Bank converted into HDFC bank. After so many years now when I intended to sell my bike the NOC was required for which I approached HDFC Bali Nagar branch. I was told to pay Rs 500/- for the issue of NOC which is a violation of my basic right. I had paid all the emis well in time and demand my NOC. Pls look into the matter and provide relief.
    Thank you.
    Davinder Singh
    E mail. kn_pack@rediffmail.com

vinod c Guest

Default additional amount deduction

Withrawing over money (Rs.851.53) from my account

Default Very bad banks in india

Sir, i am applied p loan always said norms not supported,if your bank only for rich people,please dont open account for poor,if you want deposit f you are catch my lugs,i need improve my business need money for this govt put the bank in country,cibil is not our father,i will going to complaint against in court soon,why you cant give me a loan?

Last Post: 10-31-2012, 02:06 PM
  2. HDFC Personal Loan Issue. carelessness by HDFC employee.
    By avinashsuratkal in forum Personal Loan