Thread: http://www.100bestbuy.com is a total fraud....

somit is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Thumbs down http://www.100bestbuy.com is a total fraud....

Name:  100bestbuy-1.jpg
    Hello Sir,
    I purchased a ipod from 100bestbuy but the product was a fake one.
    They were offering it for Rs.99 as an offer .In total i paid Rs499(Rs400 shipping cost which is too high).
    The product they sent was a fake ipod with no internal memory.
    It had a card slot in which you had to insert your own microSD card.
    The quality of the product is another issue much different from what they show on their website.
    The earpiece they provided had two pins left and right while the so called ipod has only one. I dont know what sort of buisness is they doing by fooling people around.

I dont want the money back but i just want them to stop cheating customers with fake products. Put the real pictures of your products on website and stop using Apple's or Sony's name.

feroz8 is offline Junior Member

Hello all,

I participated a contest which was playing through 100bestbuy.Com just rs.199 for so many products. So I applied for one Samsung Galaxy Note for that i made payment 5 times of worth rs 199 each and end of month me haven't selected for lucky draw, then i called them to revert my money and they told me that this Money will not be refundable. if you win in this contest, you will win the product free of cost which will be chosen from you by 100bestbuy website.
    if you will not win your money will be added as credit points in our site, by that credit point you can purchase any products from 100bestbuy website in very less price. Then i ordered a Nikon Coolpix L24 from 100bestbuy, then i receive a mail and call from their executive and he told me to pay online and then he give me order number. After online payment, again he called me and give me order number and said you will received your product by courier within 6 days. After 10 days i got my product(Nikon Coolpix L24) and i save more than RS. 2500 as well as i use my credit points to purchase this product. Its market cost is around RS.7000. im very happy with thier online service.

Varun49 is offline Junior Member

Default HTC Wildfire

I participated in few contest which was playing through 100 best buy for so many products but i never won any contest. I did invest RS. 2783 in contest for so many products like Apple I Phone 4S, Samsung Galaxy tab, HCL tab etc. Then one day i called 100 best buy customer care and told him please return my money to my account, then he told me that contest Money will not be refundable. If you win in this contest, you will win the product in free cost which will be chosen from you by 100 best buy website but if you will not win you will get credit points in 100 best buy contest, by that credit point you can purchase any products from 100 best buy website in very less price. Then i ordered HTC Wildfire from their site and their executive told me you will get your product within 5-6 days. I tried so many times to customer care but always one reply i.e. busy, then one of their executive receive my phone and he told me we have taken your complaints. After 10 long days i got my HTC Wildfire through courier and i paid RS. 9000 for that product. Its too good and awesome and i saved more than RS. 2000 as well as used my credit point too.

pradeep gupta3 is offline Junior Member

Red face Couple watch

Hey friends
    Its Pradeep,
    I purchase couple watch from 100bestbuy.com and pay online and got that product within 5 days through courier but when i received the product i saw that the watch do not works properly, then i call 100bestbuy customer care and they told me to return the product to our address and after receiving the product we will send you new one . Then i courier the product to their address and after 10 days i got my replace product. This time the product is really awesome and original, the site facilities are good as well as their delivery. If you have any problem, you can call to customer care. I think they will help you.
    Thank you.........
    Thanks 100bestbuy.com...........

Farhat.shaikh is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

I have been cheated. I have participated in one of the contest for the iPhone. After that i have received a call from 100bestbuy's customer care that i have been selected for the apple nano iPod worth Rs-880 which actually costs Rs-8,000.

I have received the worst low quality iPod without bill,

I want to return this and i want my money back.

Please get back to me soon

Farhat
    farhat.res@gmail.com

I have paid Rs.1566/-for Nokia Lumia mobile phone through my debit card two months before as lucky draw scheme.But till today i have not got any mobile phone or my money refunded as per you have informed that moeny will be refunded to our account.
    So i request you that please informe me about the status of the above matter.

with best regard

Prasanta Kumar Tripathy
    e-mail:- kumarprasanttripathy@gmail.com

Default non receipt of Apple iphone

I have ordered & paid the amount through online for an Apple iphone 15 days back but till now i have not received the same.

Please send early.

sneha 123 is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Dear somit,

apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response.
    Please sir we request you to update your phone number and product information so that we can provide you the necessary information.
    If you have any query please contact our customer care representative
    help you 08065704037,

sneha

bhawnish malik Guest

Default Credit points are not available

Dear sir ,
    I participated in nokia lumia contest and paid rs. 399.oo on 24-03-2012.but no credit points has been credited in my account till 25-05-2012 .so you are requested to credit my points immediatly as per your terms and condition.
    BHAWNISH MALIK
    DELHI

vaishali345 is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response.

As per telephonic conversation, the amount you paid for the contest has been added as credit points in your 100bestbuy.com account you can use those credit points for further purchase.
    help you 8065470656,

vaishali

prabhat sahu Guest

Angry dublicate product delivered

I m prabhat sahu mo..no 8103351218
    i have purchased a sony ipod wroth rs 4400. But you delivered me a some other product of fraud company
    whose ref. no.- 5216827, product - combo(mp3-memorycard)(id:3765)(qty:1)
    I have paid you rs 920 , discount in product.
    plz do some thing i want my original product else give my money back.

Address- H.no. 12 , near radhaswami satsang , anand nagar , raipur ,chhattisgarh ,pin no. 492001

sneha6778 is offline Junior Member

Dear prabhat,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response
    we kindly request you to send back the product to the address mentioned below and Email the attachment of courier receipt so that we can trace your details and replace your product.

Please courier the product at address mentioned below :

Suksh Technology Private limited

Madhab Das Gupta Guest

Thumbs down I think I have Cheated

Hi, This is Madhab Das Gupta From Kolkata,
    My no.9674758603
    I have participated in contest many times for long days but never got any goods in lottery.when my credit point was more than 1800, i have ordered materials of Rs near about 1200. After that i have participated many more contest and my total credit point should be near about 1900. But due to some website problem of 100bestbuy my credit point has been reduced to near 500. anyone can simply calculate that it is fault or cheating. I have contacted several time with them over ph and sent reminder more than 5 times be email. Every time they assured me to solve the matter,but till now am waiting.. so frnds pls think and observe what is happening.
    I am still hopeful to get my credit point in actual and buy new products......

vikasthakur is offline Junior Member

Excellent site-100bestbuy.com

By seeing all negative reviews of 100bestbuy i thought not buy anything from them but i wanted to make one trial in 100bestbuy so
    I ordered a pair of lotto shoes on the 16th june which they shipped the same day late in the evening to firstflight courier services in Mumbai.
    It was delivered to me by firstflight on 20th i was very happy by seeing its packing and product condition.I feel good to buy in 100bestbuy.com .

sneha2012 is offline Junior Member

Dear Madhab,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response.

As per telephonic conversation, the amount you paid for the contest will be added as credit points-1387 in your 100bestbuy.com account you can use those credit points for further purchase.

help you 8065470656,8065701275,08065701276,08065700968