Thread: Conversion of Relaince CDMA to Reliance GSM

viviek is offline Junior Member

Default Conversion of Relaince CDMA to Reliance GSM

I hold a Reliance CDMA no 9312225566 and wanted to move out of Reliance network due to some issues, and had applied for a No Portability vide Port Code request ID RD 715662 which was to be expired on 20th Sept, 2011.

Following this I got a call from Reliance customer care stating that I can remain on Relaince GSM network and the issues would be resilved, to which I agreed nd they promised that they will deliver new GSM SIM Card to me, I kept getting calls from them and I reuqested to send the new SIM card to my residence address as per the billing address but that did not happen and finally I had to visit a web world in Grand Maill, Gurgaon on 12th Sept, 2011.

I bought a new SIM and had submitted all documents etc. regarding same but my no on new GSM did not get activated till 20th Sept. 2011 and the MNP code expired.

I again went to The same web world and I was told that they forgot to mention the new SIM card no while putting in my details for conversion to GSM and that I should get a new MNP code and proide to them.

Now I got another MNP port code request and gave it to the same Web World , but after three days they are saying it might take three months because my no is under corporate plan and that they will first shift it to individual plan and then do the port to GSM.

I have already bought anew GSM handset worth Rs. 12,500 and is lying unutlilsed for so many days and if it is going to take three m0ore months then I do not know what to comment on this service.

Please help me get this resolved.

thx

Quote Originally Posted by viviek View Post

Please help me get this resolved.

thx

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

09-29-2011, 11:20 AMviviek

We tried to call you on your phone number but could not reach you as there was no response.

You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with details for the assistance required.

Default Reliance conversion from cdma to GSM

How can i do it? and how much money is required?

Jun 2010

How can i do it? and how much money is required?

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Default CDMA to GSM

Please guide me to convert from Reliance CDMA to Reliance GSM.

thanks.

SURESH.S Guest

Thumbs down Convert from CDMA to GSM

I hold a Reliance CDMA no 7483360726 and wanted convert it to GSM.
    Please help me.
    Suresh. S

govarthanan Guest

Default convert cdma to gsm

[Hi My Reliance CDMA handset is not working now....i want to convert it to Reliance GSM.
    How can i do it? My cell number is 9381512722 or tell me eny nearst retail shop in ponneri.Tiruvallur dist.

Mrs. Thakkar Guest

Angry Re: - Unwanted service actiavted on cell and money is deducted

Hello Sir,

I am Reliance prepaid CDMA customer, whenever i recharge my cell, within in 20 to 30 min, some amount is deducted and sms comes that for Some service is actiavted and hence charge is deducted. Could you please stop all this nonsense of activating service without concern of customer. Got fedup of calling to customer care they again put money back. But whey to do all this things unnecessary dedcution and put money back. some time they even don't do that..

R_COMcare1 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Thakkar View Post
    Hello Sir,

Default Complaint regarding activation of number 9300102728 as GSM

This is to bring to your notice that my request dated 9.3.13 regarding conversion of CDMA sim to GSM sim of my reliance mobile no. 9300102728 is still not processed and i am facing major problems for this reason. At the time we have deposited Rs.1700/- cash against the bill dated 9.3.13 for Rs.1636.53. We were given a assurance that the number will get activated within 4 hours.

For the last six days, I have been following up and everytime getting response that within 1 hour the number will be activated. From the last four days, we are contacting Mr. Ankush Tiwari, Sales Head, Jabalpur Office on his mobile number 9827083683. He also has the same reply that the number will be activated within an hour or two.

We asked the number of Senior officials from him which he refused to give. We are harassed as inspite of 13 days have been passed the number has not been activated. If the same does not happen today, we will proceed to consumer forum and file a case against the company since we have suffered losses due to unavailability of my number.

Please inform where and whom to contact o resolve the matter at the earliest

1. MNP CDMA to GSM conversion